Author Topic: Video: Elderly Asian Couple Attacked By A Black Gang, Their Machete-Wielding Son Comes To The Rescue  (Read 2409 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

@240B

Not true,but only because what few Asians live in America all tend to live in just a few areas. Like everyone else,they prefer to live with their own "type" where they have shared history and customs.

Takes a generation or two for them,or anyone one else,to truly become "Americans".

Chinatowns are not unique. SF's North Beach area was, and may yet be, an Italian neighborhood. My hometown had a high concentration of Volga German immigrants until it started to grow. Many eastern and midwestern US cities have Polish or Italian or German or ______ neighborhoods. And whether German (like my father and his siblings) or Cantonese (like in SF's Chinatown), many children of immigrants learned English as their second language.

I think the ethnic neighborhood image is a bit overstated nowadays. My neighborhood has had Indians, east Asians, Iranians, Ukrainians, Filipinos, Hispanics, and probably more. OTOH, there are San Jose neighborhoods that are heavily Hispanic or Vietnamese.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Wingnut @LegalAmerican

All y'all should not tempt me like that.  Myst is nice, I am not.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Fine. Show me where some of these incidents were proven to have been staged.
Did I ever say they were staged?

Where in the world are you coming from?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington