Author Topic: Video: Elderly Asian Couple Attacked By A Black Gang, Their Machete-Wielding Son Comes To The Rescue  (Read 2380 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Video: Elderly Asian Couple Attacked By A Black Gang, Their Machete-Wielding Son Comes To The Rescue – The MSM Fails To Disclose That The Attackers Are Black
April 3, 2021 Kathy Sullivan

A frightening scene caught on camera as an elderly Asian couple is attacked and robbed returning home from grocery shopping. Then a hero emerges, their own son – wielding a machete.

Surveillance video showed four black people approach an elderly couple of Asian heritage and attempt to rob them while beating them.

The son of the couple, who did not want to be identified and did not want his neighborhood revealed, said the incident occurred at about 4:30 p.m. PDT on Monday

Video below:

The son says he’s glad he was home at the time.

“I heard my mom screaming and that’s when I ran out. If I hadn’t come out, they would have done a lot worse,” he said.

He said he was changing his clothes when he heard the commotion, which is why he ran out the door barefoot. However, he thought quickly enough to grab a nearby machete to thwart the men from advancing into the house.

The man added that he wants to see the men responsible for the attack “locked away for 10 years minimum,”

more
https://conservativeus.com/video-elderly-asian-couple-attacked-by-a-black-gang-their-machete-wielding-son-comes-to-the-rescue-the-msm-fails-to-disclose-that-the-attackers-are-black/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Damn shame he was unable to dis-arm one of the ghetto thugs.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline LegalAmerican

Yeah, this is great. 

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Last Edit: April 03, 2021, 09:45:58 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
You don't keep a machete handy?

I do.  You never know when you will need to cut some cheese cake.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
I do.  You never know when you will need to cut some cheese cake.

I thought it was for fruitcake?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online Wingnut

I thought it was for fruitcake?

Nah.  The Gays are not our enemy.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Nah.  The Gays are not our enemy.

I have a 12 gauge I keep under my trenchcoat in case I get assaulted by street ducks.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
NYC Asian woman's suspected attacker was paroled after murdering his mother, sources say

more
https://www.foxnews.com/us/nyc-asian-womans-suspected-attacker-paroled-murdering-monther-sources

more
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2021/03/30/asian-american-attack-newyork-condo/

@240B

Well,it's kinda  hard to criticize him for that. After all,look at the trash she gave birth to.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline LegalAmerican

NYC Asian woman's suspected attacker was paroled after murdering his mother, sources say

more
https://www.foxnews.com/us/nyc-asian-womans-suspected-attacker-paroled-murdering-monther-sources

more
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2021/03/30/asian-american-attack-newyork-condo/

Very ugly.  It is NOT, just an attack. THE HEAD STOMPING...is attempted murder.  Who taught that to them?  Always with the HEAD STOMP.  The most damage.  Head injury, brain bleeding, ruptured veins, swelling, cracked skull. He stomped her head,  about 5 times. 

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
He was probably afraid she would get up and whup his ass. Punks are like that.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline PeteS in CA

more

more

@240B, the incident that is the subject of this thread occurred in Oakland, https://abc7.com/oakland-machete-asian-family-robbed-couple-anti-hate-crimes/10475544/ . The incident in the article you posted occurred in New York City.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline skeeter

Staged.   :whistle:
Yeah, staged. Machete guy came out of the house right on their tails but the punks beat him to their car by a mile.

Offline goatprairie

Yeah, staged. Machete guy came out of the house right on their tails but the punks beat him to their car by a mile.
Staged? Are you joking? How did they stage it? Recently there have been numerous violent attacks on Asian people perpetrated by black thugs. Why would the people involved agree to fake this incident?

Online DCPatriot

Conveniently placed 2nd camera chimes in, too!   No license plate number...no faces...

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

Staged? Are you joking? How did they stage it? Recently there have been numerous violent attacks on Asian people perpetrated by black thugs. Why would the people involved agree to fake this incident?

You're kidding, right?

"Pranking" is a career choice on the internet.

Offline goatprairie

You're kidding, right?

"Pranking" is a career choice on the internet.
So you think all the recent attacks on Asians and this one were pranks?

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Leftists are more than capable of arranging these videos, whether staged or not, to spray on the web to discourage Asians from moving or remaining here.

Asians by and large do not fit the liberal mantra of oppressed minorities, and enter the liberal Plantation where blacks frequent and Hispanics are coddled to join.

They must reduce the Asian threat as libs perceive them as more likely voting GOP.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online DCPatriot

So you think all the recent attacks on Asians and this one were pranks?

Please don't put words into my mouth.   I ain't @LegalAmerican    :laugh:

Offline goatprairie

Leftists are more than capable of arranging these videos, whether staged or not, to spray on the web to discourage Asians from moving or remaining here.

Asians by and large do not fit the liberal mantra of oppressed minorities, and enter the liberal Plantation where blacks frequent and Hispanics are coddled to join.

They must reduce the Asian threat as libs perceive them as more likely voting GOP.
Fine. Show me where some of these incidents were proven to have been staged.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I sailed wrote:
"They must reduce the Asian threat as libs perceive them as more likely voting GOP."

You've got that about 180 degrees backwards.
The "Asian vote" is overwhelmingly demo-communist, on a par with "the Jewish vote".
Something to the tune of 75% or so.

The more Asians you have congregated together, the heavier the demo-communist vote.

This might change in the future.
But that's the way it is now.

Offline LegalAmerican

Please don't put words into my mouth.   I ain't @LegalAmerican    :laugh:

Hey!   lol.

Online DCPatriot