Author Topic: Psaki Snaps When Asked If Biden Would Support U.S. Beijing Olympics Boycott, Given His Support For M  (Read 327 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Psaki Snaps When Asked If Biden Would Support U.S. Beijing Olympics Boycott, Given His Support For MLB Boycott In Georgia
April 2, 2021 By Jordan Davidson

White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki flipped out when a reporter asked her if President Joe Biden has plans to evaluate the U.S.’s participation in the Beijing Olympics given his support for Major League Baseball to examine boycotting Georgia over a new election reforms law.

“The president voiced his support for MLB making a decision about the all-star game in Georgia. I’m wondering when can we expect final determination from the president about the United States participating in the Beijing Olympics given that he said the Chinese president doesn’t have a ‘democratic bone’ in his body,” RealClearPolitics’s Philip Wegmann asked Psaki on Friday.

Communist China does not have fair and free elections. The regime has also been repeatedly condemned for its genocide against the Uyghur Muslims in the Xinjiang province in China.

“Well I think the U.S. Olympic Committee would play a big role in-,” Psaki began before Wegmann interrupted to push her for an answer concerning Biden’s position.

Then, instead of answering his question, Psaki insulted the reporter.

“I don’t know if you heard the question, the answer that happened a few minutes ago where we addressed this and I answered the question and I gave a little more context, but maybe you weren’t paying attention to that part,” Psaki snapped.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2021/04/02/psaki-snaps-when-asked-if-biden-would-support-u-s-beijing-olympics-boycott/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Our government is in the hands of our avowed enemies.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.