Author Topic: Girls Scouts Announce $500,000 Campaign for ‘Anti-Racist’ Programming  (Read 335 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

Girls Scouts Announce $500,000 Campaign for ‘Anti-Racist’ Programming

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/04/02/girls-scouts-announce-campaign-anti-racist-programming/

Girls Scouts of the USA (GSUSA) are jumping into the “anti-racist” movement with a $500,000 programming effort.

The funding comes from the left-wing Ford Foundation, which touts on its website its history of fighting for social justice and that the organization is led by a “diverse” board of directors.

Going full-feminazi just wasn't enough, evidently.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online corbe

I don't even like their cookies but this is probably gonna pizz of the main recipient of their $$$$, PP.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline skeeter

I don't even like their cookies but this is probably gonna pizz of the main recipient of their $$$$, PP.
the urchins are tenacious enough selling their damn caramel de-lites & peanut butter patties. I shudder imagining trying to get past the little monsters at the supermarket once they’re woke.

Offline LegalAmerican

Sad. What did the world expect?  Throwing together all kind of races, belief systems and culture.  We have muslim hamlets, hispanic hamlets, Chinese hamlets, black ghettos.   This is ALL on HART/CELLER ACT 1965. Wanted by JFK, and put in by LBJ & Teddy claiming it won't change our demographics.  THEY LIED.  I prefer being with my family.  SHOCK. And my High School friends, and LIKE THINKING people.  Nothing about racism.  It is a natural, human, desire.  Those hamlets?  THEY DON'T WANT ME IN THEIR....WORLD.  So, are THEY racists?   
I make my own homemade cookies. In fact, time for some chocolate chip cookies with lots of walnuts.  I freeze little package's , to keep them fresh.  So, on occasion, I get a craving or desire for cookies, I am ready.  Christmas time, I make a bunch of other cookies. My son loves them all!  Pecan Tassies, Butter cookies, (real butter of course)  etc.

Online mountaineer

Maybe they could have spent that money on expanding camping opportunities for disadvantaged copies.  :shrug:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org