Author Topic: ‘Bottomless Pinocchio’: WaPo fact-checker calls out ‘recidivist’ Biden for repeating three false cla  (Read 251 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘Bottomless Pinocchio’: WaPo fact-checker calls out ‘recidivist’ Biden for repeating three false claims
April 3, 2021 | Terresa Monroe-Hamilton

The Washington Post has labeled President Biden as a “recidivist” after he continues to repeat a trio of false claims that are “impervious to fact-checking.” One of those has earned the president four Pinocchios.

“It’s still relatively early in the Biden presidency, so patterns are hard to discern,” Post fact-checker Glenn Kessler wrote in a column on Friday. “But there are three claims President Biden has made that appear impervious to fact-checking, given that he’s already said them at least three times.”

Topping the list of whoppers is Biden’s claim that the number of Americans who have perished in the pandemic has exceeded the number of people killed in “World War I, World War II and the Vietnam War combined.” More than 500,000 people have officially died due to COVID-19 but that number is nowhere near the mortality totals of those wars.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/04/03/bottomless-pinocchio-wapo-fact-checker-calls-out-recidivist-biden-for-repeating-three-false-claims-1054737/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline andy58-in-nh

If an elderly Pinocchio has dementia, is he made of petrified wood?
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Al least he is being consistent. It is nice he can remember something long enough to repeat it three or four times.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline PeteS in CA

Now Pinocchio Biden's "No Vaccines Plan" lie, Biden's "No vaccines when I took office" lie ... yeah, Biden's going to force the WashPosts Pinocchios factory to expand and operate with shifts 'round the clock. If the WashPost can stand being that honest.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Killer Clouds

Traitor Joe has always been and will continue to be a LIAR. Demonrat = lying hypocrite.