Author Topic: Larry O'Connor: After Dr. Fauci and Dr. Birx Criticized the COVID Task Force, Dr. Scott Atlas Could  (Read 126 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
After Dr. Fauci and Dr. Birx Criticized the COVID Task Force, Dr. Scott Atlas Couldn't Stay Silent
Larry O'Connor

Posted: Apr 02, 2021 1:20 PM

I just finished an interview with Dr. Scott Atlas. Dr. Atlas was a member of President Donald Trump's COVID task force. He's a well-known health care policy advisor, a Senior Fellow at Standford's Hoover Institution and was Chief of Neuroradiology at the Stanford University Medical Center.

He's also been an outspoken critic of the widespread lockdown strategy recommended by Dr. Anthony Fauci and Dr. Deborah Birx and employed by the vast majority of American governors over the past year.

Generally, when I sit down for an interview with a figure like Dr. Atlas, my goal is to elicit some response or statement that separates this "media hit" from any other interview Dr. Atlas may have committed to. The thought process is: "If I can generate one good headline out of this interview, I've done good work."

Well, Dr. Atlas went above and beyond here. He is so candid and so direct in his observations and criticisms of his former colleagues and those now directing policy for the Biden White House I'm at a loss as to where to begin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujPBoH0KbZY

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/larryoconnor/2021/04/02/dr-scott-atlas-just-unloaded-on-fauci-birx-cdc-dir-walensky-and-mask-mandates-n2587330
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Everything Dr. Judith Mikovits said about Dr. Fauci is true.  He is a scoundrel of grand proportion.  A true rat!

He is the modern day Dr Mengele, on steroids, killing far more than Mengele ever wished to kill.