Author Topic: Something to prove? Biden’s conspicuous walk up to Air Force One gets a lot of looks  (Read 307 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Something to prove? Biden’s conspicuous walk up to Air Force One gets a lot of looks
April 1, 2021 | Terresa Monroe-Hamilton

President Biden stumbled briefly once again going up the stairs of Air Force One on Wednesday when leaving for Pittsburgh to unveil his $2.2 Trillion infrastructure plan. He was carrying a bag and holding an umbrella as he haltingly ascended the stairs in the rain.

The boarding of the plane had the feel of being choreographed and many people took notice of what amounted to walking and chewing gum at the same time for the elderly president.

Earlier in March, Biden tripped twice and fell going up the stairs of Air Force One at Joint Base Andrews. This time the stumble was not so obvious although the president appeared unsteady as he climbed aboard the plane.

After the previous incident, White House Communications Director Kate Bedingfield reported that Biden was not injured: “I know folks have seen that President Biden slipped on his way up the stairs to AF1, but I’m happy to report that he is just fine and did not even require any attention from the medical team who travels with him,” she stated. White House spokeswoman Karine Jean-Pierre alleged that the wind was to blame for Biden’s fall.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/04/01/something-to-prove-bidens-conspicuous-walk-up-to-air-force-one-gets-a-lot-of-looks-1053722/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
He's just trying to put on a show for the masses that he's some "fit" and "spry" 78 year old...trying to show off like Nobama used to do.  Form over substance kind of thing.

And it's backfiring spectacularly...
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline mountaineer

Can't wait for his next "feat of strength."  :pop41:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Night Hides Not

Can't wait for his next "feat of strength."  :pop41:

Just keep little girls away from him and his son.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline mountaineer

Joe Biden is the Izzy Mandelbaum of politics.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The guy, Biden, is obviously feeble and is definitely well past the age he should have retired.
(as is over half of government functionaries in D.C.)
They never retire until their deaths can no longer be covered up by the media.

But with Biden it seems half physical frailty and half psychological.
That is, once he fell multiple times, now it is constantly on his mind.
He is trying so hard not to fall and wants so badly to go up the stairs quickly with pep and agility, that he fails by over concentration on it. His gait is not natural and relaxed. He seems rigid and trepidatious, which one would expect from an 80 year old person, concentrating intensely on every step. I don't know who he thinks he is 'fooling'?

Before long his controllers will no longer allow him to be filmed trying to ascend stairs. It is too painful to watch. We will see a shot of him starting up, cut the shot, and then he is suddenly at the top doing his stupid boy scout salute to nobody. Not sure how they could pull this off, but no doubt they will try soon to rigidly control what the press can and cannot record.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
How do we know that was really Joe and not his stunt double? He was awfully covered up by the mask and umbrella. I wonder if there was a balancing gyroscope in the bag, why else would a resident carry his own baggage onto Air Force One?

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
How do we know that was really Joe and not his stunt double? He was awfully covered up by the mask and umbrella. I wonder if there was a balancing gyroscope in the bag, why else would a resident carry his own baggage onto Air Force One?
True. Biden is so constantly sequestered and covered up it could have been anyone with a slight resemblance to him.
However, if it was a 'stand in' or an 'understudy' he did a poor job of it. You can see him climbing those steps very deliberately and cautiously like he was counting every step.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.