Author Topic: Fact Check: Joe Biden Falsely Claims He ‘Turned Around a Slow-moving Vaccination Program’  (Read 344 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Fact Check: Joe Biden Falsely Claims He ‘Turned Around a Slow-moving Vaccination Program’

Joel B. Pollak2 Apr 202168
3:12

CLAIM: President Joe Biden said Friday that his administration had “turned around a slow-moving vaccination program.”

VERDICT: MOSTLY FALSE. The program was already on a rapid pace — despite skepticism from Biden and Democrats.

Biden continues to lie about President Donald Trump’s coronavirus vaccine program, claiming Friday during a statement on the recent jobs report that he had “turned around a slow-moving vaccination program.”

Not only did Trump’s Operation Warp Speed produce vaccines in record time, but nearly one million Americans were being vaccinated daily when he left office.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/04/02/fact-check-joe-biden-falsely-claims-he-turned-around-a-slow-moving-vaccination-program-video/

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Fact Check: Joe Biden Falsely Claims He ‘Turned Around a Slow-moving Vaccination Program’

Joel B. Pollak2 Apr 202168
3:12

CLAIM: President Joe Biden said Friday that his administration had “turned around a slow-moving vaccination program.”

VERDICT: MOSTLY FALSE. The program was already on a rapid pace — despite skepticism from Biden and Democrats.

Biden continues to lie about President Donald Trump’s coronavirus vaccine program, claiming Friday during a statement on the recent jobs report that he had “turned around a slow-moving vaccination program.”

Not only did Trump’s Operation Warp Speed produce vaccines in record time, but nearly one million Americans were being vaccinated daily when he left office.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/04/02/fact-check-joe-biden-falsely-claims-he-turned-around-a-slow-moving-vaccination-program-video/

They should have a *uck check. Get more trues .
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The only thing slow moving is Dementia Joe working up a turd.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
The only thing slow moving is Dementia Joe working up a turd.

I thought he had his dog for that.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline libertybele

He's only going to be able to blame it on the dog for so long.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
He's only going to be able to blame it on the dog for so long.

I bet they have it covered.

By Johnson and Johnson.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

The dog gave him a rim job and joe still couldn't drop a loaf.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
The dog gave him a rim job and joe still couldn't drop a loaf.

Maybe there was still a gerbil in there swimming hard?