Author Topic: Republicans quietly say Gaetz's days in Congress are numbered  (Read 768 times)

Online corbe

Re: Republicans quietly say Gaetz's days in Congress are numbered
« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2021, 07:05:51 pm »
   Wasn't 'toe tapping' Craig (R-ID) the last one convicted?
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2021, 09:09:41 pm »
Democrats move on relentlessly,in over their heads in scandals and untouched by consequences and proud lock-steppers.  Republicans having been taught to compromise and bi-partisan cave to democrats and globalist taking them to the wood shed, and divided by democrats wearing Republican clothing in their midst.  The weird part is people turning their backs on Republicans who seek some sense and moralty but keep getting betrayed are offensive.  The Epstein walk around with their heads up high, betraying their Country for love of Russian and Chinese money, let along globalist lead by Geo. nazi Soros.  Republican are offensive because they are not total sell-outs to their nation like Democrat lock-steppers?
  How did so many Americans get so mentally/spiritually depraved???  Sick, sick puppies!
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:    ****slapping :yowsa:

Agree. 

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2021, 01:42:56 am »
I heard Gaetz the other night, and I think he has done nothing wrong.  And I think he has a great lawsuit against the communist rag NYT.  I hope he sues them for $1 billion.

Gaetz is going nowhere.  I believe in him.

:yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: