Author Topic: Breaking US Capitol on lockdown after report of gunfire nearby  (Read 2643 times)

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: Breaking US Capitol on lockdown after report of gunfire nearby
« Reply #50 on: April 02, 2021, 10:01:48 pm »
Looks like twins.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #51 on: April 02, 2021, 10:38:02 pm »
Report: Suspect In Killing Of Capitol Police Officer Was A Nation Of Islam Supporter

Chuck Ross
Investigative Reporter
April 02, 2021 5:09 PM ET
Font Size:

The 25-year-old man who allegedly killed a Capitol police officer on Friday was a supporter of the Nation of Islam, the extremist group led by Louis Farrakhan, according to NBC News.

Noah Green was fatally shot after ramming his vehicle through a checkpoint at the Capitol, the network reported. He hit two officers, killing one.

Green was shot after exiting his vehicle with a knife and lunging at officers, a spokesperson for Metropolitan police said at a press conference.

NBC News first reported that Green, an Indiana native, was a supporter of the Nation of Islam. The network cited federal law enforcement officials familiar with the attack.

Green’s Facebook page, which was taken offline after the Capitol attack, showed multiple posts about the Nation of Islam and Farrakhan. In a post on March 17, Green said that he has faced personal struggles in recent years and also recently lost his job.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2021/04/02/noah-green-capitol-nation-of-islam/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #52 on: April 02, 2021, 10:47:37 pm »

Green’s Facebook page, which was taken offline after the Capitol attack

By the FBI
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline mortarman

« Reply #53 on: April 02, 2021, 11:30:18 pm »
Pelosi now has an excuse to keep the NG there although they carry no ammo for their weapons.

I'd say she'll use this as an 'xcuse to habe that piranha an' crocodile filled moat that she's always wanted built.

Also it seems that you have to be a white, conservative American male in order to be labeled a terrorist. In fact according to the Raysiss Propaganda Ministry For The Heterophobic Left-Wing Fascist Agenda considers all white, conservative, American males to be terrorists an' will prolly actively campaign for their internment in some camp with the words "Arbiet Macht Frie" over the gates.
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #54 on: April 02, 2021, 11:37:27 pm »
I'd say she'll use this as an 'xcuse to habe that piranha an' crocodile filled moat that she's always wanted built.

Also it seems that you have to be a white, conservative American male in order to be labeled a terrorist. In fact according to the Raysiss Propaganda Ministry For The Heterophobic Left-Wing Fascist Agenda considers all white, conservative, American males to be terrorists an' will prolly actively campaign for their internment in some camp with the words "Arbiet Macht Frie" over the gates.

I'd say she'll use this as an 'xcuse to habe that piranha an' crocodile filled moat

I'd say she'll use this as an 'xcuse to habe her new swimming pool.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #55 on: April 02, 2021, 11:42:01 pm »
I think it might be a Moslem.  The tell?  The Police say there was no organized planning.  The Press got burned with the Boulder shooter, having previously called him a whitey then discovering it was an Islamic terrorist gunning for The Joos.  And, at that, they remain unable to discern a motive, but there was no organized plot.

This is 100% pure speculation on my part....

You are 100% CORRECT.  Noah Green.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #56 on: April 02, 2021, 11:44:13 pm »
You are 100% CORRECT.  Noah Green.

Nation of Islam.

US news media: Nothing to see here.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #57 on: April 02, 2021, 11:47:15 pm »
Nation of Islam.

I am a bit late to this thread, but he was NOT WHITE. 
--
Noah Green was identified in the suspect at the incident at the US Capitol on Friday.Facebook
“However, the path has been thwarted, as Allah (God) has chosen me for other things. Throughout life I have set goals, attained them, set higher ones, and then been required to sacrifice those things,” he continued.
His Facebook posts were first reported by MSNBC, which read them on-air.
Capitol Police investigate the scene after a vehicle drove into a security barrier near the US Capitol building on Friday, April 2, 2021.Bill Clark/Getty Images

Green allegedly slammed into a fence outside the US Capitol just after 1 p.m. Friday and struck two officers before crashing into a barricade.
Noah Green in a photo from his Facebook account.Facebook

Green allegedly got out of the car with a knife and lunged at an officer before being fatally shot, reports say.
https://nypost.com/wp-content/uploads/s ... all&w=1024[/img]
Quote Edit Share

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #58 on: April 02, 2021, 11:47:43 pm »
Nation of Islam.

bigheadfred...another dead moslem...teehee

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #59 on: April 02, 2021, 11:50:48 pm »
I am a bit late to this thread,. 

In cases such as this it is always best to just **** and not post.

Learn it. 

Cyber Note:  Sorry, I'm on a tear on telling people to be silent.     :shrug:

We're supposed to be about free speech.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2021, 12:28:09 am by Cyber Liberty »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #60 on: April 02, 2021, 11:56:53 pm »
bigheadfred...another dead moslem...teehee
Prayuers for any injured officers.

For the perp,  000hehehehe

Offline skeeter

« Reply #61 on: April 03, 2021, 12:01:27 am »
I wonder if Pelosi and Schumer will allow Billy Evans to lie in the Rotunda and give him a state funeral.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2021, 12:02:26 am by skeeter »

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #62 on: April 03, 2021, 12:01:50 am »
WHY?  With that big cross as your avatar.

You don't bother me. Fire away.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #63 on: April 03, 2021, 12:03:14 am »
WHY?  With that big cross as your avatar.

????  What does that have to do with anything?  Did I say anything mean or vile?  You missed my point completely.   

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #64 on: April 03, 2021, 12:15:13 am »
good job people

good job

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #65 on: April 03, 2021, 01:28:23 am »
The fuzzy foreigner Doesn't get it.

That fuzzy foreigner knows a lot more about this country and its Constitution than a lot of people.  It's OK if they slip by and don't seem to get it from time to time.  Chill dood!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #66 on: April 03, 2021, 01:32:23 am »
That fuzzy foreigner knows a lot more about this country and its Constitution than a lot of people.  It's OK if they slip by and don't seem to get it from time to time.  Chill dood!

Chill?  Not likely.  But hey,  Whatever floats your boat playing up to the over 80 crowd.  LOL

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #67 on: April 03, 2021, 01:35:46 am »

Ok.  What didn't I get?  I really need to know, so I can correct my thinking.  Both of these guys are now following me around the board,  in tandem. 

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #68 on: April 03, 2021, 01:37:55 am »
Ok.  What didn't I get?  I really need to know, so I can correct my thinking.  Both of these guys are now following me around the board,  in tandem.

Most of the people on this forum live in a dream world and can't wake up when you scream.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #69 on: April 03, 2021, 01:43:53 am »

Totally agree.   And the MODS tonight are douche bags because they let it stand.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Wingnut

« Reply #70 on: April 03, 2021, 01:46:45 am »

Don't flatter yourself.  We know you’re a bad banana with a greasy black peel.

Online corbe

« Reply #71 on: April 03, 2021, 01:56:18 am »
   @Wingnut at his day job

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #72 on: April 03, 2021, 01:59:11 am »
   @Wingnut at his day job

He works at being trash?

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #73 on: April 03, 2021, 04:13:35 am »
Totally agree.   And the MODS tonight are douche bags because they let it stand.

Thank you, for your understanding. 

Offline MOD8

« Reply #74 on: April 03, 2021, 04:18:26 am »