Author Topic: Hey, Fauci! Stuff This in Your Mask!  (Read 403 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hey, Fauci! Stuff This in Your Mask!
« on: April 02, 2021, 02:25:19 pm »
Hey, Fauci! Stuff This in Your Mask!
By Andrew Malcolm | Apr 02, 2021 10:00 AM ET

It looks like a growing number of Americans have now had enough of these officious official edicts about masks and avoiding other people.

In recent days the usual government doomsayers have been vociferously issuing alerts about, well, doom with ominous warnings that yet another wave of Covid might surge across the land any minute. Now comes a reality check for the country’s Anthony Faucis and Joe Bidens.

After more than a year of lockdowns, stuffy masks, fogged eyeglasses, false promises of progress, chapped hands, pretend school classes, missed family events, lost jobs and shattered dreams, Americans appear to have decided to move ahead with their lives. To shuck the strictures. And ignore the DC crowd that’s gotten a little too comfortable wielding authoritarian control over the routines of more than 300 million.

more
https://redstate.com/andrewmalcolm/2021/04/02/hey-fauci-stuff-this-in-your-mask-n354336
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Hey, Fauci! Stuff This in Your Mask!
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2021, 03:20:31 pm »
It took over a year for most American's to wake up.  Still, there will be millions who will never get it and will not live free again.  I dare say one or two who post here are in that number. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2021, 06:16:34 pm »
It took over a year for most American's to wake up.  Still, there will be millions who will never get it and will not live free again.  I dare say one or two who post here are in that number.
I still shake my head at people driving alone in their car and wearing a face mask :silly: Easter should be interesting, a number of my relatives will be going over to see my 89 year old mother. All the relatives are liberals, so it will be my mom, me and my wife who are Conservative against my sister, nephew and his wife, cousin and his wife who all get irate if my mother so much as says 'Joe'. Also my mother, wife and I don't wear masks unless we are forced to by a store or medical facility. I anticipate the need for liberally applied libations when I get home to counteract the frayed nerves from not telling them all to go to Hell, it just wouldn't be right on that Holy day.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2021, 06:49:45 pm »
I still shake my head at people driving alone in their car and wearing a face mask :silly: Easter should be interesting, a number of my relatives will be going over to see my 89 year old mother. All the relatives are liberals, so it will be my mom, me and my wife who are Conservative against my sister, nephew and his wife, cousin and his wife who all get irate if my mother so much as says 'Joe'. Also my mother, wife and I don't wear masks unless we are forced to by a store or medical facility. I anticipate the need for liberally applied libations when I get home to counteract the frayed nerves from not telling them all to go to Hell, it just wouldn't be right on that Holy day.

Oh to be a fly on the wall at your easter!   

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2021, 07:11:29 pm »

Everybody has there own decisions to make based on their personal circumstances, and I won't badmouth people who make different decisions than I. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Wingnut

« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2021, 08:08:06 pm »
Everybody has there own decisions to make based on their personal circumstances, and I won't badmouth people who make different decisions than I.

I will.  That is... If they have no good reason to wear the "Obedience" mask.  I don't tolerate stupidity well.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2021, 08:28:29 pm »
I feel like the 'maskless bandit' these days ... oh the looks I get when I don't wear one. I see no reason to wear one in and out of the local post office  when I'm in and out in about in5 minutes.  Same with the library; it doesn't take me all that long to drop off a book and check out a new one.  Yesterday when I was there I encountered about 6 people wandering around, a few working at the desk and a security guard (don't know why on that one)...I get a few disgusted looks that gave me a slight chuckle.

The I walked into my local grocery store -- I brought a mask with me  because the parking lot was crowded ... good thing, there was a public announcement that all patrons must be masked.  However, what are they going to do when I pull up to the checkout line with a cart full of groceries; ask me to leave?  I doubt it. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2021, 08:32:19 pm »
Oh to be a fly on the wall at your easter!

Just show up wearing a mask. Hell, you might get in the will...
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2021, 08:35:02 pm »
I have a mask hanging on my car rearview. It is over a year old (of use). I wear it to buy beer. And lottery tickets.

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2021, 08:40:45 pm »
 22222frying pan
I will.  That is... If they have no good reason to wear the "Obedience" mask.  I don't tolerate stupidity well.

Sooo...did you become admin for revenge?

Online roamer_1

« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2021, 10:12:35 pm »
I have a mask hanging on my car rearview. It is over a year old (of use). I wear it to buy beer. And lottery tickets.

I ain't got one. I borrowed one a time or two, wore a kerchief a time or two... Then said, "This is bullcrap," and for the first time in a long time, I took off my bandana and ain't worn one since.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2021, 10:14:56 pm »
hmmmmm...

twinkling bell

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2021, 10:21:21 pm »
I ain't got one. I borrowed one a time or two, wore a kerchief a time or two... Then said, "This is bullcrap," and for the first time in a long time, I took off my bandana and ain't worn one since.

What this country needs is more, I mean masks, vaxs and stacks of sacks of shitsacks...

Cowbell

Online roamer_1

« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2021, 10:26:53 pm »
What this country needs is more, I mean masks, vaxs and stacks of sacks of shitsacks...

None for me. I know horses and cattle - not sheep.  :whistle:

Cowbell

Always.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2021, 11:27:28 pm »
Me too. Keep mine in my wallet. Only wear it when I have to to buy stuff.
There was a push by the mask nazis (Liberals) to shut down any store which did not require masks.
A lot of the places I go think masks are pure bullshit, but require them anyway to avoid trouble from the authoritarian fanatic mask freaks.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2021, 11:30:32 pm »
Me too. Keep mine in my wallet. Only wear it when I have to to buy stuff.
There was a push by the mask nazis (Liberals) to shut down any store which did not require masks.
A lot of the places I go think masks are pure bullshit, but require them anyway to avoid trouble from the authoritarian fanatic mask freaks.

I blame some on corporate policy.

Which may coincide with authoritarian fanatic mask freaks.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2021, 11:37:11 pm »
I've said it before...Why aren't all the homeless people dead?
They don't wear masks, or distance themselves, or wash their hands.
And yet they are all doing just fine. How? Why?

According to Fauci and the Democrats we are in the middle of a "deadly plague".
Why are there not bodies in the streets, like with E-bola or so many other 'real' plagues?
The homeless are thriving.
If this is a 'deadly plague' as they say, it is certainly is a lame one.
It only kills the old and the sick, just like all flu bugs have always done forever.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2021, 11:38:09 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2021, 12:04:08 am »

:thumbsup: