Author Topic: Election Fraud Hotspots – 10% of the Data are 70% of the Fraud  (Read 1809 times)

Offline goatprairie

Re: Election Fraud Hotspots – 10% of the Data are 70% of the Fraud
« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2021, 06:07:47 pm »
You are wrong every which way.  Yes, dems have cheated for OVER 50 years!  ZERO LYING BY POTUS TRUMP.  You certainly have a lot of TRUMP ENVY.  All the lies were manufactured by MEDIA..DAILY 24/7.

OBAMA WAS NOT ELECTED EITHER.  NEVER MIND TWICE. The votes were 'counted' in SPAIN, by a company owned by George Soros. Some places showed, 150% more voters, than existed in those cities, county's, etc.  There is no more voting for anyone. . We are now a communist country.  Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MA8a2g6tTp0&t=2s
Get a grip. Demographics are not going Republican's way. I don't like the fact that the Dems won, but they did. Because we have a growing segment of the voting populations that is getting dumber by the decade. That's why they win. But win they did fairly, squarely, and bigly.
We've got to get better candidates than Trump who was the most irritating president in American history. Someone average voters like. Being a huge jerk is not a prerequisite.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2021, 09:44:50 pm »
A bunch of Trumpsters can't let go of the fact that he got beat fairly, squarely, and bigly, but I'm the emotional one.    :silly:
But the fallacy in your statement is self-evident. I have never been a "Trumpster".

I DO, however believe that the survival of a representative Constitutional Republic is dependent on first, the representation being truly representative and duly elected in a fair manner, and second, following the COnstitution.

If the election process is corrupted, then the Republic is not representative of anything but the interests of those who cheat best. Definitely not in the interest of the people who empower and (fiscally) support it, and who are subject to its' pronouncements, edicts, and legislation.

If the Constitution is ignored, then any 'lesser' law, subservient to that original and overweening compact, is not constrained by that Constitution, and anything which can be imposed short of violent revolution can be imposed without any constraint.

Negating the protections of either, be it the electoral process in practice, or the Constitution through blatant violation, is the d3ath of the Republic.

It sure appears that both have been violated, not just in the election process being compromised by fraudulent activity, but in the use of unConstitutionally enacted changes to the rules as well, that the rules are gone in practice.

If Government will not be constrained by the very law that forms it, it is illegitimate.
It remains to be seen what bastards the rest of the People can be in view of that illegitimate Government, but let the rules off, especially in this political climate, and we have already seen one side of what happens.

Some people at the back of this mess stand to gain a lot, or they would not be supporting the destruction of the Republic. They need to be exposed and dealt with accordingly.
That investigation has the potential to do just that. Or it may disclose that there has been no wrongdoing, but in order for that to be credible, it must address the discrepancies observed in a complete and thorough manner.
In a sense, that ship has sailed, because there has been not only ample time to tamper with or 'lose' evidence, but accounts of shredded ballots and other apparent attempts to conceal wrongdoing have surfaced since the election, especially when it appeared that some sort of audit was likely.

It is not so dear to my heart who the duly elected representatives of the People are (sure, I care, but something else is more important), What IS important is that the Compact of the Constitution be followed, and that the processes under it be conducted fairly. The peril of an administration I merely disagree with is a small matter compared to the peril of an Administration emplaced by and ignoring the very law it seeks to constrain Americans with.

If the government can ignore the law, it is certain the Law will become without meaning, and not just to the usual suspects who have been terrorizing the streets in some cities. I have observed this on a smaller scale, and the mayhem that led to was only constrained by tactics on a small scale no American would tolerate on the scale of a National Police State.

No good will come of this, and there will be much wailing and gnashing of teeth before it is over.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2021, 09:48:09 pm »
Get a grip. Demographics are not going Republican's way. I don't like the fact that the Dems won, but they did. Because we have a growing segment of the voting populations that is getting dumber by the decade. That's why they win. But win they did fairly, squarely, and bigly.
We've got to get better candidates than Trump who was the most irritating president in American history. Someone average voters like. Being a huge jerk is not a prerequisite.
Then you should have no problem with a thorough investigation which (if things are as you claim) would prove that case and settle the matter.
Failure to do so only deepens the rift.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline skeeter

« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2021, 09:50:21 pm »
A bunch of Trumpsters can't let go of the fact that he got beat fairly, squarely, and bigly, but I'm the emotional one.    :silly:
Absolutely. Why else would you insert your sarcasm into every thread on the subject? No one here is mocking you.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2021, 09:51:20 pm by skeeter »

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #29 on: April 04, 2021, 10:54:27 pm »
But the fallacy in your statement is self-evident. I have never been a "Trumpster".

I DO, however believe that the survival of a representative Constitutional Republic is dependent on first, the representation being truly representative and duly elected in a fair manner, and second, following the COnstitution.

If the election process is corrupted, then the Republic is not representative of anything but the interests of those who cheat best. Definitely not in the interest of the people who empower and (fiscally) support it, and who are subject to its' pronouncements, edicts, and legislation.

If the Constitution is ignored, then any 'lesser' law, subservient to that original and overweening compact, is not constrained by that Constitution, and anything which can be imposed short of violent revolution can be imposed without any constraint.

Negating the protections of either, be it the electoral process in practice, or the Constitution through blatant violation, is the d3ath of the Republic.

It sure appears that both have been violated, not just in the election process being compromised by fraudulent activity, but in the use of unConstitutionally enacted changes to the rules as well, that the rules are gone in practice.

If Government will not be constrained by the very law that forms it, it is illegitimate.
It remains to be seen what bastards the rest of the People can be in view of that illegitimate Government, but let the rules off, especially in this political climate, and we have already seen one side of what happens.

Some people at the back of this mess stand to gain a lot, or they would not be supporting the destruction of the Republic. They need to be exposed and dealt with accordingly.
That investigation has the potential to do just that. Or it may disclose that there has been no wrongdoing, but in order for that to be credible, it must address the discrepancies observed in a complete and thorough manner.
In a sense, that ship has sailed, because there has been not only ample time to tamper with or 'lose' evidence, but accounts of shredded ballots and other apparent attempts to conceal wrongdoing have surfaced since the election, especially when it appeared that some sort of audit was likely.

It is not so dear to my heart who the duly elected representatives of the People are (sure, I care, but something else is more important), What IS important is that the Compact of the Constitution be followed, and that the processes under it be conducted fairly. The peril of an administration I merely disagree with is a small matter compared to the peril of an Administration emplaced by and ignoring the very law it seeks to constrain Americans with.

If the government can ignore the law, it is certain the Law will become without meaning, and not just to the usual suspects who have been terrorizing the streets in some cities. I have observed this on a smaller scale, and the mayhem that led to was only constrained by tactics on a small scale no American would tolerate on the scale of a National Police State.

No good will come of this, and there will be much wailing and gnashing of teeth before it is over.

B R A V O ! ! !

:hands: :hands: :hands: :hands: :hands: :hands: :hands: :hands:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online DB

« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2021, 11:18:11 pm »
The core of our constitution has been violated for quite some time now.

The biggest difference now is it is in your face with no expectation of being pushed back.

Both parties are heavily complicit in that act.

Until enough people have the courage to stop voting for them it won't change.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2021, 11:37:24 pm »
The article throws some scenarios out, are they based on true events or fictional? The places this article conveniently avoids naming, we all can guess where it is occurring. Democratic cities/counties with high minority concentrations. Nothing new, but with just enough cross over that the papers can deny it only happens in those areas.

One area I was just reading about in GA had 290 something (can't remember exact vote count) of votes that were found not to be counted. They blame that they just didn't enter the data (via forgot to plug in the thumbdrive or something to enter the remote conservative votes (like 250+ were for Trump, rest for Biden). That to me is just showing that the people in key positions are corrupt and knew what they were doing (disregarding a region they knew would not help their cause). How often this occurs, I don't know, and probable will never know since I fear most of it goes unreported/caught.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2021, 11:42:06 pm by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #32 on: April 05, 2021, 06:16:51 am »
Absolute Proof: Exposing Election Fraud and the Theft of America

http://rumble.com/vdlebn-mike-lindell-absolute-proof-exposing-election-fraud-and-the-theft-of-americ.html

Rumble — Views since Feb 5, 2021:3,589,676 (Counter removed above by Rumble)

Deleted by Vimeo & YouTube shortly after it was posted/released on February 5, 2021.

More fraud data & reports resources: http://theamericanreport.org/2021/01/03/proof-positive-coordinated-cyberwarfare-attack-against-us-by-china-russia-iran-iraq-pakistan-to-steal-election-from-trump/

Thank you http://MichaelJLindell.com for embedding this post for viewers around the world over the premiere weekend!
« Last Edit: April 05, 2021, 06:22:49 am by LegalAmerican »

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #33 on: April 05, 2021, 02:00:13 pm »

But the Rodents did not win.

Winning is a process of obeying the laws and collecting the most electoral votes in accordance with the Constitution.

What the Rodents did was bribe the guy keeping score and everyone in the stadium saw the runs going up with no one at bat.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Sled Dog

« Reply #34 on: April 05, 2021, 02:04:24 pm »
The article throws some scenarios out, are they based on true events or fictional? The places this article conveniently avoids naming, we all can guess where it is occurring. Democratic cities/counties with high minority concentrations. Nothing new, but with just enough cross over that the papers can deny it only happens in those areas.

One area I was just reading about in GA had 290 something (can't remember exact vote count) of votes that were found not to be counted. They blame that they just didn't enter the data (via forgot to plug in the thumbdrive or something to enter the remote conservative votes (like 250+ were for Trump, rest for Biden). That to me is just showing that the people in key positions are corrupt and knew what they were doing (disregarding a region they knew would not help their cause). How often this occurs, I don't know, and probable will never know since I fear most of it goes unreported/caught.

It happens ALL the time.

In Floriduh, when Ralphie Nader took 35,000 votes from that moron Gore, the Rodents were desperate to "re-count" (aka manufacture) ballots in ONLY Rodent infested counties, and tried, through the courts, to prevent actual counting of military ballots and counties where Americans predominated.

This is routine Rodent vote fraud operations.   Just ask Biden.   He's honest about THAT....

....and NOT ONCE in my lifetime has an American won the presidential election without the Rodents claiming fraud, denying the election's legitimacy and actively interfering with the the president's lawful exercise of power.   Nixon, Reagan, Bush, Bush, and the Great One.  EVERY TIME.

And if they're not actively besmirching their wives, they're completely ignoring them.

As compared to the brainless adulation of That Idiot Carter, The Rapist, The Illegal Alien, not to mention the hero worship of total C's like Hillary and Moochelle.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2021, 02:08:22 pm by Sled Dog »
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #35 on: April 05, 2021, 02:06:22 pm »

Winning is a process of obeying the laws and collecting the most electoral votes in accordance with the Constitution.

What the Rodents did was bribe the guy keeping score and everyone in the stadium saw the runs going up with no one at bat.

What grieves me is some people thought Trump was so much of a jerk they were actually happy the Rats cheated enough to get rid of the bad orange man.  These are the people who don't want it investigated because they got what they wanted and don't want it reversed, even though they know it means the destruction of this Republic's electoral system.

It's confusing as Hell.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Sled Dog

« Reply #36 on: April 05, 2021, 02:13:23 pm »
What grieves me is some people thought Trump was so much of a jerk they were actually happy the Rats cheated enough to get rid of the bad orange man.  These are the people who don't want it investigated because they got what they wanted and don't want it reversed, even though they know it means the destruction of this Republic's electoral system.

It's confusing as Hell.

I'm actually surprised those idiots don't want the most massive voter fraud operation in history investigated.

I mean, Hoover Biden is looking forward to being investigated.   Just like how Hillary was investigated. 

After all, there are two kinds of investigations now.

The first type "investigates" President Trump and finds no evidence to impeach him twice.

The second type "investigates" Rodents and finds evidence but no indictments are issued.   

Why wouldn't a Rodent not want investigations to happen?  All those "investigations" that useless hole Trey Gowdy did....they accomplish anything beside giving him free air time?

It's just the Never Trumping dumb-asses aren't aware enough to realize how "investigations" work in the real world of today.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #37 on: April 05, 2021, 02:15:58 pm »

It's confusing as Hell.
After all their post election smirking & I-told-you-so's it'd be pretty embarrassing if enough incontrovertible evidence were made available to finally overwhelm the rat narrative.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2021, 02:16:48 pm by skeeter »

Offline Sled Dog

« Reply #38 on: April 05, 2021, 02:20:47 pm »
After all their post election smirking & I-told-you-so's it'd be pretty embarrassing if enough incontrovertible evidence were made available to finally overwhelm the rat narrative.

The incontrovertible evidence is already out there.

Enough states violated the Constitution by having non-legislative bodies change the rules on how ballots would be taken and counted to deny that senile weed enough electoral votes to be President.

They don't deny that, they can't.  So they've shifted to Routine Rodent Lie #34, that voter fraud does not happen enough to change electoral outcomes. 

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Last Edit: April 05, 2021, 02:23:14 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #40 on: April 05, 2021, 02:36:40 pm »

They'll just go on doing what they have been doing all along:  Denying it.  It disappoints the Hell out of me that they call themselves "conservative," but it's hardly conservative to look the other way as our Republic is destroyed.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
« Reply #41 on: April 05, 2021, 02:37:46 pm »
....and NOT ONCE in my lifetime has an American won the presidential election without the Rodents claiming fraud, denying the election's legitimacy and actively interfering with the the president's lawful exercise of power.   Nixon, Reagan, Bush, Bush, and the Great One.  EVERY TIME.

Part of the Ds routine schtick is to claim that any power of government entrusted by the people to an R is illegitimate, and any power of government controlled by a D is Holy Writ descending through Apostolic Succession direct from George Washington himself.  It isn't Constitutional government they proclaim legitimate, it's D power, pure and simple.  When the Ds lose an election it's because the Rs colluded with Russians and the election is illegitimate; when the Ds can make it appear they won an election, elections are sacrosanct.

The Rs need to recognize this and and deal with it honestly and openly.  Part of that honest and open acknowledgement of reality should be understanding that they aren't elected to be friends with the Ds, they are elected to defeat the Ds.  I noticed Lindsay Graham saying a few days ago that Joe Biden is a good person; when was the last time any D said that an R is a good person?  The Ds routinely impugn every aspect of any R office holder, or of any office held by an R, as part of their systematic campaign to de-legitimize Constitutional government itself.

The election of 2020 was no exception.
James 1:20

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #42 on: April 05, 2021, 03:38:23 pm »
I will NOT comply.

Online DB

« Reply #43 on: April 05, 2021, 03:58:15 pm »
The simple act of not checking signatures for mail in ballots in the Democrat run big city strongholds was enough to swing a number of swing states to the Democrats. The rural areas in the same states lean heavily Republican but had about 5% of their ballots rejected which is typical. The big city strongholds rejected less than 1% of their ballots which is not at all normal and there lies a several percentage point swing.

They didn't follow the law and no one held them accountable.

It is in your face lawlessness these days and few seem to care.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #44 on: April 05, 2021, 04:21:42 pm »
The simple act of not checking signatures for mail in ballots in the Democrat run big city strongholds was enough to swing a number of swing states to the Democrats. The rural areas in the same states lean heavily Republican but had about 5% of their ballots rejected which is typical. The big city strongholds rejected less than 1% of their ballots which is not at all normal and there lies a several percentage point swing.

They didn't follow the law and no one held them accountable.

It is in your face lawlessness these days and few seem to care.

I wonder if we'll ever get an honest audit of the Maricopa County votes?  It appears a lot of evidence has been destroyed, like the discovery of bags of shredded ballots last month or so.  When those bags were discovered by a citizen, AG Byrnovich swung into action...by threatening to charge the citizen with Trespassing.
I will NOT comply.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #45 on: April 05, 2021, 06:11:40 pm »
50 STATES   PUBLISHED: 1:00 PM 5 APR 2021  UPDATED: 4:46 PM 5 APR 2021
Georgia’s Corrupt Sec. Of State Asks Court To Deny Access To ‘Paper Ballots’
What’s he hiding? Evidence that the vote was rigged?
April Matthews

https://conservativedailypost.com/georgias-corrupt-sec-of-state-asks-court-to-deny-access-to-paper-ballots/

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #46 on: April 05, 2021, 08:19:57 pm »
50 STATES   PUBLISHED: 1:00 PM 5 APR 2021  UPDATED: 4:46 PM 5 APR 2021
Georgia’s Corrupt Sec. Of State Asks Court To Deny Access To ‘Paper Ballots’
What’s he hiding? Evidence that the vote was rigged?
April Matthews

https://conservativedailypost.com/georgias-corrupt-sec-of-state-asks-court-to-deny-access-to-paper-ballots/
Maybe those ballots no longer exist...

C S Lewis

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #47 on: April 06, 2021, 01:09:05 am »

Thank you.  I like correct words.   :hands: :hands: :hands:

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #48 on: April 06, 2021, 01:11:43 am »
Maybe those ballots no longer exist...

I read, they HAVE to be kept, a certain amount of time, after an election.  If they are gone, shredded, MORE corruption and cover up.  MORE PROOF OF VOTER FRAUD. 

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #49 on: April 06, 2021, 06:17:15 am »
I read, they HAVE to be kept, a certain amount of time, after an election.  If they are gone, shredded, MORE corruption and cover up.  MORE PROOF OF VOTER FRAUD.
I completely agree, but someone has to prosecute someone for doing and/or ordering that.
Just like the DOJ investigating until cows turn purple, but "not finding" evidence of a multitude of wrongdoings, when all they'd have to do is track down some sources for the material on the web.

Considering the referees and those players are all on the same team, It just does not seem likely. Take notes, keep track of who is who and where they fit in this mess. There may come a day when knowing the order of battle on the thieving side comes in handy.

C S Lewis