Author Topic: Election Fraud Hotspots – 10% of the Data are 70% of the Fraud  (Read 1792 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
April 2, 2021
Election Fraud Hotspots – 10% of the Data are 70% of the Fraud
By Jay Valentine

The more our team looked at the 2020 election fraud from publicly available records, the more it appeared to have similar characteristics to property casualty insurance fraud.

Beginning in November, like many citizens, we witnessed election fraud possibilities any sentient person would investigate.  Having backgrounds in fraud detection, particularly in the property casualty insurance business, Medicaid fraud, and cyber fraud, gave us a curiosity that never dissipated.

Our interest is 100% in data analysis.  That means looking at the actual votes, the addresses, the information about ballots reported to Secretaries of State.  While there are all kinds of other fraud, the best way to light it up is with data analysis.

Not just the statistical stuff with the graphs and Greek symbols, but old fashioned rows and columns.  Nothing illegal, just the same public data Google uses to profile someone for new running shoes.

If Jesse Morgan did drive a tractor trailer truck with 100,000 ballots from New York to Pennsylvania, how can we find out?  Chris Wray and our hardy pals at the FBI may not want to open that truck’s back door, but we do – with database analysis.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2021/04/election_fraud_hotspots__10_of_the_data_are_70_of_the_fraud.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline goatprairie

Re: Election Fraud Hotspots – 10% of the Data are 70% of the Fraud
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2021, 02:32:42 pm »
I guess these clowns will be chasing their tails until they croak.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2021, 02:40:15 pm »
I guess these clowns will be chasing their tails until they croak.

Why would you mock those who want to thoroughly investigate the possibility of significant fraud in 2020? The bad orange man is gone, the country is in turmoil, so whats to lose?

Who knows, they may conclude Biden was right, 2020 was the most fair election in the history of the nation and you'll be vindicated.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2021, 02:51:13 pm »
Why would you mock those who want to thoroughly investigate the possibility of significant fraud in 2020? The bad orange man is gone, the country is in turmoil, so whats to lose?

Who knows, they may conclude Biden was right, 2020 was the most fair election in the history of the nation and you'll be vindicated.

They mock the investigators for the same reason Song of the South was banned.

Some slaves are happy, but it makes them unhappy when it's pointed out.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2021, 05:01:18 pm »

Well why stop there? Let's investigate every election for the last 50 years.
 How about we investigate Trump's win in 2016 despite losing the popular vote by three million.
Oh, that's right....the Dems cheated there, but not  enough I guess.
When are you people going to realize that Trump is a serial liar and the worst sore loser in election history?
He lost to a senile bag of potatoes by seven million popular votes.  He's toast. Stop it.
Forget about Trump, and get on with trying to get a decent candidate for 2024.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2021, 05:43:38 pm »
 How about we investigate Trump's win in 2016 despite losing the popular vote by three million.
When are you people going to realize that Trump is a serial liar and the worst sore loser in election history?
He lost to a senile bag of potatoes by seven million popular votes.  He's toast. Stop it.

I'd settle for just the most recent election.  And if we don't find out what happened and fix it, then discussion of who we're running in 2024 is purely academic, because whomever it is will certainly lose.

Why on Earth would we want to look at previous elections anyway?  Your expectations we'd look at a half-century's makes no sense to me...unless maybe you are still trying to justify your pleasure at getting rid of Donald Trump?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2021, 06:12:30 pm »
hilarious. You toss out a provocative throw away post and follow up with a string of emotionally charged bile then tell me to ‘stop it’.

How about you stop it? Doing whatever it takes to secure our elections is a good thing and should be a cause even the TDS set can get behind.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2021, 06:15:09 pm by skeeter »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2021, 06:26:07 pm »
hilarious. You toss out a provocative throw away post and follow up with a string of emotionally charged bile then tell me to ‘stop it’.

How about you stop it? Doing whatever it takes to secure our elections is a good thing and should be a cause even the TDS set can get behind.

I'm mystified.   :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2021, 06:35:13 pm »
I'm mystified.   :shrug:

I'm not!  That is what we have an ignore button for. Unfortunately for you, you don't get to use that.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2021, 06:45:45 pm »
I'm not!  That is what we have an ignore button for. Unfortunately for you, you don't get to use that.

Technically I could, but I don't by choice.   :shrug:

What mystifies me is that there are people so blinded by TDS that they don't want the elections repaired, or even investigated!  There are others, but most of them left the Forum.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2021, 06:47:48 pm by Cyber Liberty »
I will NOT comply.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2021, 12:13:55 am »
I'd settle for just the most recent election.  And if we don't find out what happened and fix it, then discussion of who we're running in 2024 is purely academic, because whomever it is will certainly lose.

Why on Earth would we want to look at previous elections anyway?  Your expectations we'd look at a half-century's makes no sense to me...unless maybe you are still trying to justify your pleasure at getting rid of Donald Trump?
Why would we want to look at previous elections? That's a curious question.
Why would we want to look at the last one? Because Trump claimed he was cheated?
He claimed he was cheated in every single election he's lost including the 2016 primaries. HE'S A HUGE LIAR!!!!

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2021, 12:16:45 am »

I'm not the one making the ludicrous claims about cheating. I'm the one who accepts reality.
 A lot more voters intensely disliked him than liked him. That's why he lost. Trump lost...fairly, squarely, and bigly.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2021, 12:18:38 am »
Technically I could, but I don't by choice.   :shrug:

What mystifies me is that there are people so blinded by TDS that they don't want the elections repaired, or even investigated!  There are others, but most of them left the Forum.
I think there's a lot of people afflicted with TAS (Trump Adoration Syndrome.) They need to stop worshipping a false idol.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2021, 12:21:40 am »
I'm not the one making the ludicrous claims about cheating. I'm the one who accepts reality.
 A lot more voters intensely disliked him than liked him. That's why he lost. Trump lost...fairly, squarely, and bigly.
Lol you seem so desperate to convince me. Enjoy your ‘reality’, bigly.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2021, 12:26:35 am by skeeter »

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2021, 12:46:17 am »

You are wrong every which way.  Yes, dems have cheated for OVER 50 years!  ZERO LYING BY POTUS TRUMP.  You certainly have a lot of TRUMP ENVY.  All the lies were manufactured by MEDIA..DAILY 24/7.

OBAMA WAS NOT ELECTED EITHER.  NEVER MIND TWICE. The votes were 'counted' in SPAIN, by a company owned by George Soros. Some places showed, 150% more voters, than existed in those cities, county's, etc.  There is no more voting for anyone. . We are now a communist country.  Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MA8a2g6tTp0&t=2s

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2021, 12:48:04 am »
Why would we want to look at previous elections? That's a curious question.

Oh, it's a curious one?  OK, one must always do a look back after major operations.  I insist on that even if an "election" is successful, with all agreeing on the results.  What was good?  What was bad?  What worked as expected.  I did this all the time in the private sector, where if we messed up we got sacked.

Why would we want to look at the last one? Because Trump claimed he was cheated?

Uh, no.  It's because I was cheated.  You honestly don't get it.  Apparently you were not cheated, and you got what you wanted?

He claimed he was cheated in every single election he's lost including the 2016 primaries. HE'S A HUGE LIAR!!!!

That has no meaning for me.  I got nothin' for ya'.  So what?  It's irrelevant, even if it was true.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Sled Dog

« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2021, 04:07:39 pm »

[shoot], boy.

You think the Rodents didn't look into election fraud when Trump won the election the Rodents were trying to steal in 2016?

The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Sled Dog

« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2021, 04:09:51 pm »

We ALL know what happened.  The most massive voter fraud operation in history.

Even the people saying it didn't happen know how it happened.  They're just liars, is all.

This isn't the first election the Rodents have stolen, not by a long shot.

Offline Sled Dog

« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2021, 04:14:24 pm »

The reality is that the Rodents stole the 2020 election.

The reality is that the Rodents tried to steal the 2016 election, but failed.   Or didn't you see their panic when Jill Stein demanded a recount in Michigan and went to the courts to get it stopped, but not before, yet once again, it was revealed that there were more votes in Detroit precincts than voters?

How did Alan West lose his reelection bid?  Somehow 150% of the voters in some precincts voted against the black man.   Democrats and NT's are always racist that way.

How did Al Franken first get to pollute the Senate? (nobody noticed the extra turd, of course)  By finding more ballots in his trunk.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2021, 04:18:30 pm »
We ALL know what happened.  The most massive voter fraud operation in history.

Even the people saying it didn't happen know how it happened.  They're just liars, is all.

This isn't the first election the Rodents have stolen, not by a long shot.

I understand the TDS bunch is happy Trump "lost," so I guess that explains why they're demanding no investigations into the 2020 fraudulent election.  This refusal to even look is an issue that makes the "derangement" part of the disease pretty clear.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Sled Dog

« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2021, 04:22:07 pm »
I understand the TDS bunch is happy Trump "lost," so I guess that explains why they're demanding no investigations into the 2020 fraudulent election.  This refusal to even look is an issue that makes the "derangement" part of the disease pretty clear.

What they make perfectly clear is that they are not Americans.   And thus their opinions are just white noise.

Ever read Abbott's "Flatland"?   Remember how the women were depicted as simple line segments, impossible to see if coming straight at you?  The law required women to wag constantly and emit a noise, the "peace cry", to alert others to their presence.   This is the Never Trumper.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2021, 04:53:38 pm »
I think you are ignoring (because, somehow, the majority of the people in a polarized political environment are perfectly happy with the results of the 'election', or were supporters of the other guy and are not), but here goes...

I'm not happy with the results because the policies we see being decreed daily are destructive to this nation.

But even more so, I cannot abide the irregularities which were evident during the election.

there's something about pasting up crap over windows to keep observers from observing, after kicking them out of the room where ballots are being counted that invites suspicion of wrongdoing.

There's something about having hundreds of thousands more ballots cast than registered voters that makes me question the validity of the vote count.

There's something about shutting down five states at roughly the same time where one candidate has a comfortable lead, and reopening the festivities in those states with huge vote increases for one candidate unaccompanied by increases (of any magnitude) for any of the other candidates that simply shouts "Fraud!" from the rooftops.

If Biden actually won the election, then the departures from the legislatively enacted rules for voting, the egregious violations of election law, the 3AM shipments of more ballots, the altered (backdated) postmarks, and all the rest of that should never have happened.

Yes, that needs to be investigated.

And if, after those irregularities have been reconciled with whatever Constitutionally enacted rules for the casting and counting of ballots were present in those jurisdictions, the evidence examined and discrepancies accounted for, then the honest and audited totals comfirm the claimed results, then it is what it is.

No matter who you supported (or, just didn't support), who you liked or who you did not.

I think it is likely that several million votes were either switched in counting algorithms, illegally cast, some destroyed and not counted, some counted multiple times, and some counted which  were not the product of any legitimate voter, because there's going to be a little of that in any nationwide election. The question, of course is, "How many?", not "If".

If you find that there is no problem with the above, that there is no cause for concern, (especially in view of the destructive policies of a budding administration that promises even more, along with the loss of Liberty that those running this show crave) then I can only quote Mr Adams in response.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline skeeter

« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2021, 05:11:46 pm »
I think you are ignoring (because, somehow, the majority of the people in a polarized political environment are perfectly happy with the results of the 'election', or were supporters of the other guy and are not), but here goes...

I'm not happy with the results because the policies we see being decreed daily are destructive to this nation.

But even more so, I cannot abide the irregularities which were evident during the election.

there's something about pasting up crap over windows to keep observers from observing, after kicking them out of the room where ballots are being counted that invites suspicion of wrongdoing.

There's something about having hundreds of thousands more ballots cast than registered voters that makes me question the validity of the vote count.

There's something about shutting down five states at roughly the same time where one candidate has a comfortable lead, and reopening the festivities in those states with huge vote increases for one candidate unaccompanied by increases (of any magnitude) for any of the other candidates that simply shouts "Fraud!" from the rooftops.

If Biden actually won the election, then the departures from the legislatively enacted rules for voting, the egregious violations of election law, the 3AM shipments of more ballots, the altered (backdated) postmarks, and all the rest of that should never have happened.

Yes, that needs to be investigated.

And if, after those irregularities have been reconciled with whatever Constitutionally enacted rules for the casting and counting of ballots were present in those jurisdictions, the evidence examined and discrepancies accounted for, then the honest and audited totals comfirm the claimed results, then it is what it is.

No matter who you supported (or, just didn't support), who you liked or who you did not.

I think it is likely that several million votes were either switched in counting algorithms, illegally cast, some destroyed and not counted, some counted multiple times, and some counted which  were not the product of any legitimate voter, because there's going to be a little of that in any nationwide election. The question, of course is, "How many?", not "If".

If you find that there is no problem with the above, that there is no cause for concern, (especially in view of the destructive policies of a budding administration that promises even more, along with the loss of Liberty that those running this show crave) then I can only quote Mr Adams in response.
:thumbsup:

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2021, 06:04:03 pm »

A bunch of Trumpsters can't let go of the fact that he got beat fairly, squarely, and bigly, but I'm the emotional one.    :silly:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2021, 06:05:58 pm »
A bunch of Trumpsters can't let go of the fact that he got beat fairly, squarely, and bigly, but I'm the emotional one.    :silly:

Then you should have complete confidence in an independent investigation into the last election.

But you don't, do you?  Or you would not be mocking others calling for it.
I will NOT comply.