Author Topic: Economy adds whopping 916,000 jobs as recovery accelerates  (Read 245 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Economy adds whopping 916,000 jobs as recovery accelerates
By Sylvan Lane - 04/02/21 08:31 AM EDT

The U.S. added a whopping 916,000 jobs and the unemployment rate fell to 6 percent in March as the recovery from the coronavirus recession chugged ahead, the Labor Department reported Friday.

The March jobs report showed the U.S. economy picking up speed as COVID-19 vaccinations accelerated, restrictions eased and President Biden signed a $1.9 trillion relief plan meant to give struggling households and businesses a bridge to the other side of the pandemic.

Economists projected the U.S. to gain 675,000 jobs in March as consumer and business confidence rose, manufacturing activity sped up, and workforce management companies reported steady rises in hiring and hours worked.

more
https://thehill.com/policy/finance/546039-economy-jobs-report-unemployment-march-biden-administration
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Economy adds whopping 916,000 jobs as recovery accelerates
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2021, 01:29:35 pm »
All Hail Dementia Joe's Economy.  This proves Joe is great. He is good. A man above men.  :yowsa:
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2021, 01:38:13 pm »
MSM financial media swooning all over this bull shit result.  Yeah, this is a post Trump/COVID recovery. 

The stupid sons of bitches do not realize what the impact of what $3-5T additonal debt burden does to the economic health of this country.

A year from now, the headlines from this Forum section are going to sound a whole lot different from today 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2021, 06:32:59 pm »
Exactly how many of these are 'new' jobs versus people simply returning to jobs they had now that states are opening back up after Covid shutdowns?