Author Topic: Gaetz showed lawmakers nude photos of women he claimed to have slept with: report  (Read 478 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Gaetz showed lawmakers nude photos of women he claimed to have slept with: report
By Olafimihan Oshin - 04/01/21 06:58 PM EDT

Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.) showed photos of nude women who he claimed he had sex with to other lawmakers, multiple sources told CNN. 

Two sources, who claim they were shown the material directly, said that the photos were "a point of pride" for Gaetz.

The sources also told the news outlet that Gaetz, 38, showed them the photos while conducting business on the House floor, adding that the Florida lawmaker displayed the images on his phone and talked about having sex with the women.

One source claimed that they were shown a video of a naked woman with a hula hoop.

The news from CNN comes amid reports that Gaetz is under investigation by the Department of Justice over sex trafficking allegations.

DEVELOPING

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/546094-gaetz-showed-lawmakers-nude-photos-of-women-he-claimed-to-have-slept-with
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Oh my... 9999hair out0000
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline skeeter

It's just a coincidence its always the most conservative lawmakers who are subject to these whisper campaigns.

I'm sure that as soon as GOP minority leader hears about these charges by the usual anonymous sources he'll leap to the microphone to defend Gaetz.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Will he still be a Congressman Monday?....not looking good for Matt
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
It's just a coincidence its always the most conservative lawmakers who are subject to these whisper campaigns.

I'm sure that as soon as GOP minority leader hears about these charges by the usual anonymous sources he'll leap to the microphone to defend Gaetz.

It may be an open secret on Cap Hill...if this is true Gaetz is a complete idiot for showing nude photos to other members of Congress..
Support the USO

Offline skeeter

Lol. Meanwhile Hunter Biden, the naked guy in the pictures with underaged girls on the renown laptop, still owns 10% of Bohai Harvest RST.

Offline mountaineer

multiple sources told CNN.
I wonder if any of those "sources" happened to mention having a bridge for sale, too.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I wonder if any of those "sources" happened to mention having a bridge for sale, too.

Whoever it is they are sure out to get Matt....drip drip drip
Support the USO

Offline skeeter

It may be an open secret on Cap Hill...if this is true Gaetz is a complete idiot for showing nude photos to other members of Congress..

The last time I sat in the gallery during a vote I watched these knuckleheads in little two three and four person knots doing all kinds of things - giggling, telling jokes, playing video games on their phones, demonstrating golf swings. I can see a younger guy doing this.

Its not what I want in a representative, but leaving aside the anonymous nature of the charges, considering what the left is doing right now, and considering Gaetz is currently one of the strongest voices we have in congress they don't move me.

Besides, aren't we used to this kind of mudslinging yet? I sincerely hope we don't fall for it again
« Last Edit: April 01, 2021, 11:38:03 pm by skeeter »

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The last time I sat in the gallery during a vote I watched these knuckleheads in little two three and four person knots doing all kinds of things - giggling, telling jokes, playing video games on their phones, demonstrating golf swings. I can see a younger guy doing this.

Its not what I want in a representative, but leaving aside the anonymous nature of the charges, considering what the left is doing right now, and considering Gaetz is currently one of the strongest voices we have in congress they don't move me.

Besides, aren't we used to this kind of mudslinging yet? I sincerely hope we don't fall for it again
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I'm not falling for it...I will wait until Matt admits it before I start calling him names...lol
Support the USO

Offline PeteS in CA

The SHill, the Clinton News Network, plus annoymorous sources. Salt block deployment time, as usual.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

multiple sources told CNN.

Who?  Fredo and Don Limon
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.