Author Topic: Biden’s COVID Relief Checks Help Spur Another Record Month of AR-15 Sales  (Read 352 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden’s COVID Relief Checks Help Spur Another Record Month of AR-15 Sales

by Jonathan Davis
about 2 hours ago

There are a lot of ironies when it comes to increased Democrat calls for more gun control — which always happens when they are in power — and corresponding record increases in gun sales, but this one might just be the granddaddy of them all.

As reported by “Washington Secrets” columnist Paul Bedard, gun sales hit another record in February as Joe Biden and congressional Democrats once again ramped up calls for new gun control measures, politically exploiting, as they always do, a series of tragic mass shootings.

Bedard writes:

For the second time in three months, the FBI broke its record for gun sales, concealed carry, and other firearms background checks in March.

The National Instant Criminal Background Check System conducted 4,691,738 checks, an all-time high. It broke the record set in January of 4,317,804.

Gun sales generally track with the NICS numbers, though the FBI doesn’t make public how many were for gun purchases. Gun industry groups typically release those numbers after the FBI.

However, the numbers show that sales also likely hit a record high, a trend confirmed by sellers.

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/bidens-covid-relief-checks-help-spur-another-record-month-of-ar-15-sales/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Slide Rule

Add my name to the Concealed Carry. Passed the course and the paperwork goes to the Sheriff
this month. Not sure how long for approval.

FBI do your duty.

My focus is on 45ACP ammo.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2021, 12:57:37 pm by Slide Rule »
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Offline PeteS in CA

Dems are great gun salesmen and saleswomen! Gun shops should hang giant portraits of Obama, Biden, and Pelosi near their check-out counters.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2021, 02:17:28 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline LMAO

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Idiot

Better buy them while you can, as it's going to end soon. 

Offline Killer Clouds

Better buy them while you can, as it's going to end soon.
80% lowers, a jig, a drill press and a Drexel will insure AR 15s will always be here.I been watching some videos where there have been some reliable 3D printed lowers. The stripped lower is the only part that needs a 4473. The rest is not.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Add my name to the Concealed Carry. Passed the course and the paperwork goes to the Sheriff
this month. Not sure how long for approval.

FBI do your duty.

My focus is on 45ACP ammo.

Outstanding.  Congratulations.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!