Author Topic: McConnell: Biden is 'first-rate person' leading 'left-wing administration'  (Read 511 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
McConnell: Biden is 'first-rate person' leading 'left-wing administration'
By Jordain Carney - 04/01/21 01:48 PM EDT

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) said on Thursday that he likes President Biden personally, but he vowed to fight a political agenda he said is "going in exactly the wrong direction."

"I like him personally, I mean, we've been friends for a long time. He's a first-rate person. Nevertheless, this is a bold, left-wing administration. I don't think they have a mandate to do what they're doing," McConnell told reporters in Kentucky on Thursday.

McConnell, comparing his job as minority leader to being a "defensive coordinator," added that Republicans were in "a reactive mode."

"I would love to find some things that we can agree on," he said, but added there are "big philosophical differences and that's going to make it more and more difficult for us to reach bipartisan agreements."

McConnell and Biden served together in the Senate and cut deals during the Obama administration, when Biden was vice president and McConnell was either majority or minority leader. When Biden completed his final term as vice president in January 2017, meaning he was also finished being president of the Senate, senators including McConnell lauded him on the Senate floor.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/546020-mcconnell-biden-is-first-rate-person-leading-left-wing-administration

888mouth
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

I like him personally, I mean, we've been friends for a long time. He's a first-rate person.
Can you imagine saying that about a known child molester?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
 **nononono* **nononono* **nononono*
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
He's nicknamed "Turtle" because he looks and sounds like a cartoon turtle.  He's also pretty slow sometimes, like now.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
What a turd....er Turtle.

There's nothing to like about Biden unless the person liking him is similarly corrupt.   

If McConnell like BIDEN...has there ever been a Senator, besides Ted Cruz and Rand Paul, whom he does not like?

What about Murkowski?  Collins?  Romney?  Remember Jeffie Flake?  What about that little weasel?  Did McConneel like Traitor McStain, too?

The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline skeeter

I strongly suspect Clarence Thomas would disagree with you, Mc-Connell Mitch. And Justice Thomas's opinions are worthy of respect.

This is the guy who's supposed to lead the fight against Biden, who believes members of the opposing party are Satan's spawn and is intent upon destroying the nation.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2021, 10:41:27 pm by skeeter »

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Half our problem right there.  Our opponents are waging war, while our side plays tiddlywinks and are all kissy kissy.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Half our problem right there.  Our opponents are waging war, while our side plays tiddlywinks and are all kissy kissy.

I would say it's a damned sight more than half @catfish1957
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

Agreed. Given the things we've heard Biden say about us and seen him do to us over the past 6 months what kind of tin ear does the minority leader have to have to say such an incredibly oblivious thing? Its like seeing your parent bouncing the neighborhood kid who's constantly beating the hell out of you on their knee.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2021, 11:02:05 pm by skeeter »

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
What crap.

The whole damn bunch need to go.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Can you imagine saying that about a known child molester?

@mountaineer

I have NO trouble at all imagining McConnell saying it. His handler-wife and her Chinese masters would insist on it.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

McConnell's going to continue to do what his Chinese overlords expect of him. 

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
He's nicknamed "Turtle" because he looks and sounds like a cartoon turtle.  He's also pretty slow sometimes, like now.

Offline libertybele

888high58888  My thought exactly.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.