Author Topic: Connecticut School Shows Cartoon of Man With Erection Standing Over 'Sad' Girl — to SECOND GRADERS (  (Read 230 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Connecticut School Shows Cartoon of Man With Erection Standing Over 'Sad' Girl — to SECOND GRADERS (Watch)
By Mike Miller | Apr 01, 2021 10:30 AM ET

I can’t believe it but I have to admit it. When I first saw this report I was mildly shocked. As we well know, given the level of depravity and steadily-declining immoral conduct on regular display by the Democrat Party and its various supported groups and causes, being shocked by the left is steadily becoming more and more unlikely. We’ve all said it, a proverbial million times: “Nothing these people do shocks me, anymore.”

Yeah, well, this did — if only mildly. Worse, it angered the hell out of me.

A second-grade public school lesson in Greenwich, Connecticut, included a video graphically detailing sexual abuse — that showed a cartoon of a fully erect penis — as reported by the Greenwich Free Press on Wednesday. The students — who would be aged 7 or 8 — were shown the cartoon “Alfred Jr. & Shadow: A Short Story About Being Scared” during a virtual class on “social and emotional learning.”

(A quick trip to YouTube proved unsuccessful; the video has been removed.)

more
https://redstate.com/mike_miller/2021/04/01/connecticut-school-shows-cartoon-of-man-with-erection-standing-over-sad-girl-to-second-graders-watch-n353845
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34