Author Topic: The Washington Post Admits Matt Gaetz Is Telling the Truth, and Their Spin Is Just Incredible  (Read 233 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Washington Post Admits Matt Gaetz Is Telling the Truth, and Their Spin Is Just Incredible
By Bonchie | Mar 31, 2021 8:30 PM ET

The saga of Matt Gaetz continues apace. Last night, it was reported that he was under FBI investigation for sleeping with a 17-year-old and paying for her travel. Later, Gaetz would appear on Tucker Carlson’s show to deny the charges and claim that a man named David McGee had tried to extort him and his father in exchange for favorable treatment.

Today, Gaetz’s father provided an email proving he was, indeed, working with the FBI. Here’s the text of that.

“I can confirm that your client is working with my office as well as the FBI at the government’s request in order to determine if a federal crime has been committed. This has been discussed with, and approved by, the FBI as well as leadership in my office and components of main justice.”

“The government thanks you for working cooperatively with the FBI,” the email concludes.

Given these latest revelations, the mainstream media had to shift their talking points, which is a common strategy. They will obscure details or not look into them until other sources force them to admit they exist. At that point, the next drop happens. The New York Times didn’t originally mention any extortion attempt or similar in their report, though they almost certainly knew of the allegation. Yet, now The Washington Post is doing so.

Well, they are sort of doing so.

more
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2021/03/31/the-washington-post-admits-matt-gaetz-is-telling-the-truth-and-their-spin-is-just-incredible-n353588
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
The goal is to:

1) Eliminate Gaetz.
2) Silence all voices that loudly proclaim the 2020 election was stolen by the Rodents
3) Smear the entire GOP with the slimy accusations that the Rodents themselves routinely do. (as usual)
4) Show all GOP squishes that bucking the Rodent narrative is fatal to their careers.
5) Set up to steal the seat in the next election.

I think Gaetz should stay in the Congress, regardless of whether the accusations against him are true or not, because the Rodents defended Carlos Danger's Weiner until it was discovered his wife had Hillary's e-mails mirrored on her hard drive....since nothing ever came of that, why should Gaetz be removed from office?
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.