Author Topic: The Four Pillars of the Branch Covidian Faith  (Read 135 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Four Pillars of the Branch Covidian Faith
« on: April 01, 2021, 03:40:41 pm »
The Four Pillars of the Branch Covidian Faith

Although they do not have a holy book to disseminate or specific houses of worship to attend, Branch Covidians do have the four pillars of the COVID faith.

By Shawn Waugh
March 31, 2021

David Koresh was the leader of a religious cult, the Branch Davidians. He and many of his followers met a tragic end in 1993 at their Waco, Texas compound.

Jim Jones fled the United States to Jonestown, Guyana. He, along with more than 900 of his devotees, ended up dead in a mass murder-suicide in November 1978.

In both cases, their disciples believed these cult leaders. They believed their message.

The 2020 viral pandemic caused by the Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2)—COVID-19—has also gathered a Charles Manson-like cult following.

Borrowing from Koresh’s denominational moniker, let’s call them the Branch Covidians.

more
https://amgreatness.com/2021/03/31/the-four-pillars-of-the-branch-covidian-faith/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Re: The Four Pillars of the Branch Covidian Faith
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2021, 04:50:49 pm »
Koresh and his followers didn't meet a tragic end at Waco.

They were murdered in their home by arrogant federal agents disdainful of the law who deliberately used incendiary tear-gas to start fires and who used CS gas that had been banned for use in warfare, and used it on small children.

And I don't see the federal government violating Posse Comitatus to use army tanks to end the Branch Covidian seige of the US any time soon.

In other words, the adaptation is in poor taste and poorly made as well.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2021, 04:52:42 pm by Sled Dog »
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: The Four Pillars of the Branch Covidian Faith
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2021, 06:18:19 pm »
Koresh and his followers didn't meet a tragic end at Waco.

They were murdered in their home by arrogant federal agents disdainful of the law who deliberately used incendiary tear-gas to start fires and who used CS gas that had been banned for use in warfare, and used it on small children.

And I don't see the federal government violating Posse Comitatus to use army tanks to end the Branch Covidian seige of the US any time soon.

In other words, the adaptation is in poor taste and poorly made as well.

I dunno...sounds pretty tragical to me. :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: