Author Topic: Nancy Pelosi, The Real Insurrectionist  (Read 105 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Nancy Pelosi, The Real Insurrectionist
« on: April 01, 2021, 02:32:23 pm »
Nancy Pelosi, The Real Insurrectionist
I & I Editorial Board
April 1, 2021

I&I Editorial

The media are aglow with news that two U.S. Capitol Police officers are suing Donald Trump for inflaming, encouraging, inciting and directing a riot at the Capitol on Jan. 6. It fits their narrative. But this doesn’t and therefore gets no coverage: The real insurgent is the speaker of the House.

Two days after the regrettable events at the Capitol, which no serious or honest person would call an insurrection, Democratic Speaker Nancy Pelosi called U.S. Army Gen. Mark Milley, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. Her objective was to strip Donald Trump of his constitutional executive authority. She followed up the call with a letter to her power-hungry Democratic colleagues:

This morning, I spoke to the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Mark Milley to discuss available precautions for preventing an unstable president from initiating military hostilities or accessing the launch codes and ordering a nuclear strike. The situation of this unhinged president could not be more dangerous, and we must do everything that we can to protect the American people from his unbalanced assault on our country and our democracy.

She, of course, brought up Richard Nixon in the letter, goading her co-insurrectionists to organize a mutiny by reminding them that Republicans first enabled “their rogue president” before eventually insisting to Nixon “that it was time to go.”

“Republicans in Congress need to follow that example and call on Trump to depart his office – immediately. If the president does not leave office imminently and willingly, the Congress will proceed with our action.”

more
https://issuesinsights.com/2021/04/01/nancy-pelosi-the-real-insurrectionist/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34