Author Topic: Biden: I’d ‘Strongly Support’ MLB Moving All-Star Game over GA Election Law, Athletes ‘Acting Incred  (Read 446 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden: I’d ‘Strongly Support’ MLB Moving All-Star Game over GA Election Law, Athletes ‘Acting Incredibly Responsibly’ Like in NBA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvWwBHk3lRg&t=342s

Ian Hanchett 31 Mar 2021

During an interview with ESPN aired on Wednesday’s “SportsCenter,” President Joe Biden said he would “strongly support” Major League Baseball moving its All-Star Game out of Atlanta over Georgia’s election law and said that “today’s professional athletes are acting incredibly responsibly” in leagues like the NBA.

Host Sage Steele asked, “Mr. President, what do you think about the possibility that baseball decides to move their All-Star Game out of Atlanta because of this political issue?”

Biden responded, “I think today’s professional athletes are acting incredibly responsibly. I would strongly support them doing that. People look to them. They’re leaders. Look at what’s happened with the NBA as well. Look at what’s happened across the board. The very people who are victimized the most are the people who are the leaders in these various sports. And it’s just not right.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/03/31/biden-id-strongly-support-mlb-moving-all-star-game-over-ga-election-law-athletes-acting-incredibly-responsibly-like-in-nba/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Ordinarily I'd have some modicum of respect for a guy who'd been around so long, especially as he is obviously suffering the effects of advanced age.

But I have ZERO for this clown. He will always be a grade A putz.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Dementia Joe always striking out in life.  He couldn't get a hit in a T-Ball game.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline cato potatoe

There is nothing extreme or objectionable in this law.  If the MLB takes sides, I may be forced to ignore them like every other professional sport.  The Braves already surrendered their tomahawks when an opposing team's player whined.  It's sad to watch the self immolation of one institution after another.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
There is nothing extreme or objectionable in this law.  If the MLB takes sides, I may be forced to ignore them like every other professional sport.  The Braves already surrendered their tomahawks when an opposing team's player whined.  It's sad to watch the self immolation of one institution after another.

You should already be ignoring MLB for their caving in to China's demands.

The professional sports gangsters are only "self-immolating" if the Americans see what they're doing and still give them eyeballs on the screen, buy their merch and support them.

Football and basketball have become anti-American racist centers of woke communism, and Americans should disdain watching those sports.    Playing them with friends is another thing, of course.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Dementia Joe always striking out in life.  He couldn't get a hit in a T-Ball game.
Aw C'mon man! I'm sure there would be lots of kids willing to hit him with their bats!

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Aw C'mon man! I'm sure there would be lots of kids willing to hit him with their bats!

👍🤟
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline dfwgator

You should already be ignoring MLB for their caving in to China's demands.

The professional sports gangsters are only "self-immolating" if the Americans see what they're doing and still give them eyeballs on the screen, buy their merch and support them.

Football and basketball have become anti-American racist centers of woke communism, and Americans should disdain watching those sports.    Playing them with friends is another thing, of course.

I'm done with all Corporate Sports.