Author Topic: Biden dog poops on White House floor  (Read 837 times)

Offline libertybele

Biden dog poops on White House floor
« on: March 31, 2021, 11:30:45 pm »
 Oh .... the stories that surround Sloe Joe.   888mouth

Biden dog poops on White House floor

One of President Biden's dogs left a mess on a White House floor on Wednesday.

The White House press pool spotted the president's two dogs, Champ and Major, sitting in front of the Diplomatic Room before first lady Jill Biden left to visit a COVID-19 vaccination site and participate in a Day of Action with union workers in California.

"There was dog poo on the floor," the pool report noted.

It is unclear whether Champ or Major was the bad dog.

Champ and Major later awaited the motorcade to depart the White House on the South Lawn. Major was reportedly leashed up while Champ was unleashed, albeit stiff and moving slow, according to the pool report.

This is not the first time the Bidens’ pups have faced controversy since they’ve moved into the White House.

Champ and Major spent some time away from the White House after Major had bitten an administration employee. They came back to the White House last week.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-dogs-major-champ-poop-white-house-floor
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline skeeter

Re: Biden dog poops on White House floor
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2021, 11:34:07 pm »
Lol. And the rats steam cleaned the WH to get rid of the stench of the Orange Man. I guess the scent of dog crap is more to their liking.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2021, 11:40:42 pm »
Lol. And the rats steam cleaned the WH to get rid of the stench of the Orange Man. I guess the scent of dog crap is more to their liking.

Looks like he's taking care of his animals, just like he's taking care of this county; shitty!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online corbe

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2021, 12:01:41 am »
   If DNA says it was Major he just bought his Epstein Suicide ticket, never to listen to the Robin's sing or to be ever heard from again.
   I agree with @Wingnut the owner should be suicided instead of the Victim.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2021, 12:10:47 am »
   If DNA says it was Major he just bought his Epstein Suicide ticket, never to listen to the Robin's sing or to be ever heard from again.
   I agree with @Wingnut the owner should be suicided instead of the Victim.

Don't be so quick to blame the dog.  Dementia Joe may have dropped the deuce.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2021, 01:33:20 am »
Don't be so quick to blame the dog.  Dementia Joe may have dropped the deuce.
That's what I thought. His Depends failed him.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2021, 01:38:24 am »
Pretty damn obvious this is a very unhappy animal, instead of putting it in a position where it will have to be put down this dog should be placed with a rescue that organization that is competent and the bastard joe should be funding the rescue with plenty of that China cash to make sure it is taken care of for life. My big concern is that Joe asks Hillary for advice on the dog because we all know how she deals with problems.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2021, 02:37:21 am »
Pretty damn obvious this is a very unhappy animal, [...]

There may be something to that. When Chewy was younger his primary objection to my plans was usually demonstrated in a similar fashion... on my bed, on my pillow. There ain't no two ways to read that one.  :shrug:

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2021, 03:06:22 am »
There may be something to that. When Chewy was younger his primary objection to my plans was usually demonstrated in a similar fashion... on my bed, on my pillow. There ain't no two ways to read that one.  :shrug:
That's personal. He may have been trying to bond with you by showing you acceptance.
He was showing you that you guys are on the same team and share the same space.
I did the same thing with my roommates in college if I liked them.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online corbe

« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2021, 03:08:50 am »
 :rolling:
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online corbe

« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2021, 03:13:05 am »
    Isn't it also a possibility that it was your girlfriends pillow in his bed that bothered your dog the most.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2021, 03:16:18 am »
What do you expect, Biden used the same trainer with his son. Himself.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2021, 03:56:55 am »
That's personal. He may have been trying to bond with you by showing you acceptance.

yeah... no... I think it usually meant something like,  "I'm pissed at you because you went out to eat and left me here... And here is a token of my displeasure."

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2021, 03:59:03 am »
Thankfully, he's too fat and old to jump up on the bed these days. But then, I'm getting there too..  :shrug: :whistle:

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2021, 12:09:20 pm »
yeah... no... I think it usually meant something like,  "I'm pissed at you because you went out to eat and left me here... And here is a token of my displeasure."
Our neighbors' cat expressed its displeasure at their going out of town by pooping in the bathtub.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2021, 12:28:20 pm »
Our neighbors' cat expressed its displeasure at their going out of town by pooping in the bathtub.

Well, perhaps not the best outcome... but that's kinda handy (compared to a pillow at lleast)

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2021, 12:43:36 pm »
Well, perhaps not the best outcome... but that's kinda handy (compared to a pillow at lleast)
Easier to clean, anyway.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2021, 02:32:02 pm »
Biden: "No, no, Champ and Major! Not on the floor! Do it on the Constitution!!!"
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2021, 02:35:24 pm »
Biden: "No, no, Champ and Major! Not on the floor! Do it on the Constitution!!!"
:silly:

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2021, 03:38:43 pm »
I bet guys were lining up to be your roommate! :silly:

Online berdie

« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2021, 08:30:04 pm »

Perfect! :silly: :thumbsup:

Online corbe

« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2021, 09:21:37 pm »

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2021, 10:05:10 pm »
Even with the pooping and biting taking place with Biden's dogs, those pooches are still the most honorable living  things in the White House. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.