Author Topic: BREAKING: In a Blow to Pelosi, Rita Hart Concedes Unhinged Fight to Steal Iowa Race  (Read 419 times)

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
BREAKING: In a Blow to Pelosi, Rita Hart Concedes Unhinged Fight to Steal Iowa Race
Republicans overwhelmingly opposed Hart’s quest to overturn the results of a certified election. After months of working to undermine Miller-Meeks' victory, Hart finally conceded the fight on Wednesday afternoon and withdrew her challenge to the House Administration Committee.

Despite finally acknowledging Miller-Meeks' victory, Hart said that the ultimate results represent a "stain on democracy" and argued that "the truth had not prevailed." The margin of victory was just six votes, but the results were certified by every county in the second district, as well as state electoral officials.
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/reaganmccarthy/2021/03/31/rita-hart-withdraws-n2587217

So....let's translate:

It's a "stain on democracy" when the winner of the most votes is awarded the elected office.

And IMO she's conceding now with the understanding that her Rodent pals are going to do everything they can to smear the honest winner of the election and they're going to harvest the holy heck out of the kitty-cat and dog votes in that district in 2022.

They'd collect the skunk votes, too, but Cuomo has them all.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Just getting ready to post this...good news indeed.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

Democrat Rita Hart abandons challenge of GOP Rep. Mariannette Miller-Meeks six-vote win

https://justthenews.com/government/congress/democrat-rita-hart-abandons-challenge-gop-rep-marianette-miller-meeks-six-vote

Rita Hart, the Democrat who was defeated by just six votes in an Iowa election contest, is abandoning her challenge to Republican Rep. Mariannette Miller-Meeks' slim win in the election for a seat in the U.S. House of Representatives.

"After many conversations with people I trust about the future of this contest, I have made the decision to withdraw my contest before the House Committee on Administration," Hart said in a statement.

The next paragraph in the article quotes Hart's posturing bovine excrement. Whether her withdrawal of her challenge settles the issue in the House, I do not know.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Democrat Drops Election Challenge Over Iowa House Race, Giving Republicans Another 2020 Victory
BY JACK PHILLIPS March 31, 2021 Updated: March 31, 2021biggersmaller Print
Democrat Rita Hart dropped her election challenge over the Iowa House district that was contested by only six votes, giving Republicans and Rep. Mariannette Miller-Meeks (R-Iowa) a final win.

Hart on Wednesday announced she is withdrawing her challenge with the House Administration Committee over her loss in Iowa’s Second Congressional District. A number of Democratic representatives in recent days said House leaders should not attempt to overturn the election results.

“After many conversations with people I trust about the future of this contest, I have made the decision to withdraw my contest before the House Committee on Administration,” Hart said in a statement. “Since Election Day, and throughout this entire process, my mission has been about ensuring the voices of Iowans who followed the law are not silenced. I am saddened that some Iowans’ votes will not count through no fault of their own. The work of ensuring it does not happen again will continue beyond this campaign.”

It came after House Republican Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) and Miller-Meeks stopped in Iowa to decry House Democratic efforts.

“The idea that Democrats want to turn over an election after it’s been counted, recounted, and a bipartisan election board had voted,” McCarthy said Wednesday. “It’s time to move on. I’ve served with the Congresswoman, we’ve been to the border already to see the crisis.”

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_breakingnews/democrat-drops-election-challenge-over-iowa-house-race-giving-republicans-another-2020-victory_3757341.html?&utm_source=newsnoe&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=breaking-2021-03-31-2&mktids=56f11db0534ce605c2ac4deca1005340

Pelosi figured it was an over-reach and shut it down.

There are bigger fish to fry, and pursuing overturning an election can open up a can of worms on election fraud which was prevalent last year elsewhere.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Democrat Drops Election Challenge Over Iowa House Race, Giving Republicans Another 2020 Victory

That headline is wrong.

The Republicans had the election victory already.  This hopefully stopped the steal.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.