Author Topic: NYC Asian woman's suspected attacker was paroled after murdering his mother, sources say  (Read 434 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
NYC Asian woman's suspected attacker was paroled after murdering his mother, sources say
Brandon Elliot, 38, was arrested Wednesday on a slew of charges in connection with attack on an Asian American woman

By Stephanie Pagones | Fox News

The man accused of beating an Asian American woman during a broad-daylight hate-crime attack in New York City on Monday was on lifetime parole for murdering his mother years earlier in front of his 5-year-old sister, police and sources told Fox News.

Brandon Elliot, 38, was arrested shortly after 1 a.m. Wednesday in Manhattan. He has been charged with attempted assault as a hate crime, assault as a hate crime, assault and attempted assault, police said Wednesday.

Around 11:40 a.m. Monday, Elliot is said to have attacked a 65-year-old woman on West 43rd Street between Eighth and Ninth avenues in Manhattan while she was on her way to church, police and sources had previously told Fox News.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/us/nyc-asian-womans-suspected-attacker-paroled-murdering-monther-sources
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline goatprairie

One thing the anti-death penalty people don't want talked about are the numbers of innocent people killed by paroled or escaped  convicts who were convicted of murder or assault with intent to kill.
I've never seen a number, but I wouldn't doubt that it's at least one thousand.
The person in this story assaulted by a paroled killer is lucky to be alive.

Offline PeteS in CA

Suspect Charged With Hate Crime In Attack On Asian Woman (Plus The Mass Shooting You Didn’t Hear About)

https://hotair.com/archives/john-s-2/2021/03/31/suspected-charged-hate-crime-attack-elderly-asian-woman-plus-mass-shooting-didnt-hear/

This is not the outcome people on the left wanted. As I wrote yesterday, a 65-year-old woman walking down the street in the middle of the day was violently assaulted by a man police later identified on surveillance video:

Police released photos of the man (seen above) and today they announced he has been arrested and charged with a hate crime:

New York City police identified the suspect as Brandon Elliot, 38, who was charged with two counts of assault as a hate crime and one count each of attempted assault as a hate crime, assault and attempted assault.

He was already on lifetime parole for fatally stabbing his mother in 2002, authorities said. He was freed from prison in November 2019, according to police. No other details about the murder were released.

~15 years for murder? He should have been in the warm, electrifying, embrace of Ol' Sparky years ago! Anachronism aside, he should never have drawn a free breath for the rest of his life.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Oh, I understand now.

He was a rare case of reverse-abortion and the Rodents don't want that breed to go extinct.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Time to begin prosecuting judges who permit proven criminals from preying on society.

Instead, they are trying to not be branded as racists, so are harming citizens for their behavior.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington