Author Topic: It’s Important To Be Honest About What Today’s Media Actually Are..By Mollie Hemingway  (Read 176 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 It’s Important To Be Honest About What Today’s Media Actually Are

They are Democrat propagandists and should be treated as such.

By Mollie Hemingway
March 31, 2021

The great comedian Chris Farley had a recurring “Saturday Night Live” sketch in which he nervously and incompetently interviewed celebrities. “Remember when you were with the Beatles? … That was awesome!” he “asked” Paul McCartney in 1993, after fidgeting for a suitably awkward amount of time. “Yeah … it was,” replied McCartney, who played it straight.

That happened for real last Thursday, but without any self-awareness or comedy, when the entire White House Press Corps either effusively praised or more-than-gently handled President Joe Biden for the duration of his first press conference. Biden had his own struggles in the slow and painful press conference, repeatedly having to read off notecards to get through the few mild foreign policy topics, and occasionally getting lost in “rhetorical cul-de-sacs,” as Fox News’ Bret Baier kindly put it. But somehow it was the media performance that stood out as particularly cringe-inducing.

“[T]he perception of you that got you elected — as a moral, decent man — is the reason why a lot of immigrants are coming to this country and entrusting you with unaccompanied minors,” PBS’ Yamiche Alcindor, the second “reporter” to be called on, asserted Farley-style. Comedian J.P. Sears joked, in a sketch offering constructive notes for the “people running Biden,” that Alcindor sounded like she was worshiping a dictator, and suggested that reporters go ahead and leave the over-the-top compliments out of their questions.

Alcindor’s posture toward the inhabitant of the White House has not always been that of a very supportive fan. Her questions of President Donald Trump were always hostile, and never failed to accept Democrat narratives, no matter how false those narratives were. At this press conference, nobody so much as muttered quietly about her sycophancy. In fact, two more reporters riffed off her preposterous assertion.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2021/03/31/its-important-to-be-honest-about-what-todays-media-actually-are/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Well, if we're going to be totally and brutally honest, they're Rodents.

The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline goatprairie

I guess many people weren't around when Goldwater was running for president. The press/media was just as nasty to him as they were to Trump. Goldwater was considered the personification of evil by the media. If Goldwater would get elected, he'd bring back slavery they more or less said.
It's a tragedy that Goldwater wasn't elected instead of that stooge Johnson, but it's too late now for recriminations.
Thank God, Reagan got elected twice instead of the fools I voted for in those days. Live and learn.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
I guess many people weren't around when Goldwater was running for president. The press/media was just as nasty to him as they were to Trump. Goldwater was considered the personification of evil by the media. If Goldwater would get elected, he'd bring back slavery they more or less said.
It's a tragedy that Goldwater wasn't elected instead of that stooge Johnson, but it's too late now for recriminations.
Thank God, Reagan got elected twice instead of the fools I voted for in those days. Live and learn.

If they demand reparations I want recriminations.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Ms. Hemingway:
"They are Democrat propagandists and should be treated as such."

To characterize many or most of them as "democratic" propagandists is woefully inadequate, as the "propaganda" they endeavour to promote springs from a much more radical and sinister ideology...