Author Topic: Bidens' dog Major involved in another biting incident  (Read 2096 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Bidens' dog Major involved in another biting incident
« Reply #50 on: April 01, 2021, 01:12:39 am »
  @roamer_1 and @Sled Dog Thank you, sincerely, for your thoughts and concern.  I am going to look at Sampson tomorrow, he's at our local kill shelter. Daschund/chihuahua mix, about 6 years old. I'll give them an extra $100 to NOT cut his balls off.

He's a cutie..I hope you get him..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #51 on: April 01, 2021, 01:16:49 am »
  @roamer_1 and @Sled Dog Thank you, sincerely, for your thoughts and concern.  I am going to look at Sampson tomorrow, he's at our local kill shelter. Daschund/chihuahua mix, about 6 years old. I'll give them an extra $100 to NOT cut his balls off.

Hope you know somebody... Up here you gotta slip em out the back and he officially goes on the euthanized list... that's how they get to keep their nuts around here... But it would cost me a fitty.

Good on ya @corbe a man should not be without a dog.  :beer: :seeya:

Online corbe

« Reply #52 on: April 01, 2021, 01:23:56 am »
   @mystery-ak The girl I talked to at the Shelter today said he was very quiet and reserved, it's maybe the environment (Rehab is hell) or it may be the Daschund in him.
   There is one 'shaky' applicant ahead of me for Sampson.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #53 on: April 01, 2021, 01:26:21 am »
   @mystery-ak The girl I talked to at the Shelter today said he was very quiet and reserved, it's maybe the environment (Rehab is hell) or it may be the Daschund in him.
   There is one 'shaky' applicant ahead of me for Sampson.

Get there early and get him...why was he put in a kill shelter..damn

any other pups there?
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #54 on: April 01, 2021, 01:28:14 am »
I wonder who taught him to Bitme?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online corbe

« Reply #55 on: April 01, 2021, 01:30:13 am »

Hope you know somebody... Up here you gotta slip em out the back and he officially goes on the euthanized list... that's how they get to keep their nuts around here... But it would cost me a fitty.

Good on ya @corbe a man should not be without a dog.  :beer: :seeya:

I'm in a NEW Relationship with a remarkable woman, @Texas Robin But your right @roamer_1 a man needs a Dog and a Maid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5kMP-GljY4
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #56 on: April 01, 2021, 01:32:30 am »

I'm in a NEW Relationship with a remarkable woman, @Texas Robin But your right @roamer_1 a man needs a Dog and a Maid.

Sounds like you're getting it all lined up and headed in the right direction @corbe   :beer:

Online corbe

« Reply #57 on: April 01, 2021, 01:41:33 am »
Get there early and get him...why was he put in a kill shelter..damn

any other pups there?

My local shop I have experience with, they are SPCA, they kill Animals.  Sampson is probably some Houstonian's dog that came here like everyone else, came on vacation with his owners but only he would up incarcerated. Probably went after some Deer and they gave up and went back home. 
   I'm certainly ready for the challenges, my cat is even beginning to fall in love with me and that is starting to worry me.

Offline thackney

« Reply #58 on: April 01, 2021, 12:28:55 pm »
But he is handy at the ranch, and he knows all the critters by name... I send him down alone to bring em up for feed, or he can cut the one I call for and bring just that one... Super good on a whistle or a sign, and he's been a good friend in a time of trial.

Well trained dogs are so impressive.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IX5VOhSBT94
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
« Reply #59 on: April 01, 2021, 01:29:39 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IX5VOhSBT94

That’s quite impressive. Well-trained dogs and a well-trained horse.
What is the gospel? I’ll put it in a sentence.
The gospel is the news that Jesus Christ, the Righteous One, died for our sins and rose again, eternally triumphant over all his enemies, so that there is now no condemnation for those who believe, but only everlasting joy.
That’s the gospel. (John Piper)

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #60 on: April 02, 2021, 03:19:40 am »

THAT was a thing of beauty. Of course Chew ain't anywhere near there. Funny the lexicon is nearly the same. Though up in here we use gee and haw for direction and git em would be push em... But away is the same, bring em or come is the same.

But yeah. Chew knows all that and will work with a team - but not with that exactitude. That was precise and them pups all know each other. Fielding with diverse cowboys all of em with a dog of their own, works a mite different.

Thanks for that/

Online corbe

« Reply #61 on: April 02, 2021, 03:29:19 am »
   I was ready to get a dog until I got this email today about the Remarkable Trump Worm. I'm scouring the Yellow Pages looking for an Orange Worm Trainer now.

https://youtu.be/q3MJ8Gyv6vM

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #62 on: April 07, 2021, 03:48:09 pm »
   I was ready to get a dog until I got this email today about the Remarkable Trump Worm. I'm scouring the Yellow Pages looking for an Orange Worm Trainer now.

Did you get a Worm? Or you still looking for a dog?

Last nite we picked up a companion, Sadie, for Molly.

Online corbe

« Reply #63 on: April 07, 2021, 07:57:58 pm »
  I got neither @Elderberry The cat warned me, again, that I will be sleeping in the car if I get another dog.