Author Topic: Bidens' dog Major involved in another biting incident  (Read 2095 times)

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Bidens' dog Major involved in another biting incident
« on: March 30, 2021, 09:21:01 pm »
Time to put him down.

(CNN)The Bidens' dog Major has been involved in another biting incident that required medical attention, two people with knowledge of the incident tell CNN.

The incident, which involved a National Park Service employee, took place on the White House South Lawn on Monday afternoon. The employee was working at the time and needed to stop in order to receive treatment from the White House medical unit.
First lady Jill Biden's press secretary Michael LaRosa told CNN that Major is "still adjusting to his new surroundings."
"Yes, Major nipped someone on a walk. Out of an abundance of caution, the individual was seen by WHMU and then returned to work without injury."
The National Park Service did not immediately respond to a CNN request for comment.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/30/politics/major-biden-dog-white-house/index.html?fbclid=IwAR0K8RLhc98Ds8miFfJA8KlbIs8KiR-Zl1YWhtzrl4nRLxot1r1CikcophA
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertybele

Re: Bidens' dog Major involved in another biting incident
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2021, 09:40:35 pm »
Time to put him down.

(CNN)The Bidens' dog Major has been involved in another biting incident that required medical attention, two people with knowledge of the incident tell CNN.

The incident, which involved a National Park Service employee, took place on the White House South Lawn on Monday afternoon. The employee was working at the time and needed to stop in order to receive treatment from the White House medical unit.
First lady Jill Biden's press secretary Michael LaRosa told CNN that Major is "still adjusting to his new surroundings."
"Yes, Major nipped someone on a walk. Out of an abundance of caution, the individual was seen by WHMU and then returned to work without injury."
The National Park Service did not immediately respond to a CNN request for comment.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/30/politics/major-biden-dog-white-house/index.html?fbclid=IwAR0K8RLhc98Ds8miFfJA8KlbIs8KiR-Zl1YWhtzrl4nRLxot1r1CikcophA

:yowsa: NO dog is worth a dang if it bites and nips. Time to put him down.  I would have already done so.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2021, 09:43:06 pm »
:yowsa: NO dog is worth a dang if it bites and nips. Time to put him down.  I would have already done so.

Keep the dog ...put the owner down!   :smokin:
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2021, 09:57:08 pm »
So, it would seem, is Joe. That's why he goes back to Delaware every four days.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2021, 09:57:42 pm »
Keep the dog ...put the owner down!   :smokin:

Ok ... that one made me chuckle!  :rolling:  :beer:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2021, 10:04:36 pm »
Well the dog lovers (and I consider myself somewhat in that category) would just gripe if Biden had his biter dog put down. Really a no win situation. We already have one person equate the dog's live over humans on this thread (though it was funny).
« Last Edit: March 30, 2021, 10:15:49 pm by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online roamer_1

« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2021, 10:51:12 pm »
Well the dog lovers (and I consider myself somewhat in that category) would just gripe if Biden had his biter dog put down. Really a no win situation. We already have one person equate the dog's live over humans on this thread (though it was funny).

Of course I will stand for the dog being a dog. Chewy is a little more even tempered, but any one of my Malamutes would not just nip you - They would take you out.

I get up on some hillbilly's porch and get a nip from his dog, that warrants a hard word at the dog and a 'Sorry about that' from the hillbilly, but nothing more. And that's alright. That's what dogs DO. Sooner or later me and that dog will see eye to eye - likely sooner as I ain't no threat to him and his. But that has to come from him - he is the guardian after all, and to do otherwise would be to dull his effect and create a vulnerability.

Same with Roundup, where there may be 10/12 dogs, all thrown together on what is unfamiliar land to most of em, with anyway half the other people and dogs being unfamiliar to them. They'll work together, but they guard their own. And until that all gets straight, which can take days, best to let that dog figure it out. And if there is a nip or two, that's alright. That's just warning.

Same with barnyard dogs. Don't get out of the truck if someone ain't there to call em off. You might be alright, but then again, you might not.

I feel bad for the dog in that, no one else. Put me in a place I don't know, fill it with folks I don't know, all busy doing crap I don't know, and I might just bite someone too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2021, 11:06:32 pm »
TWO biting incidents.  Sorry, the dog has to be put down.  It's a pity nobody feared for the dogs' safety when they insisted on returning them to the White House.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Report: Joe Biden’s Dog Major Involved in Second Biting Incident
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2021, 11:22:28 pm »
Report: Joe Biden’s Dog Major Involved in Second Biting Incident

Joshua Caplan 30 Mar 2021

One of the Biden family dogs — a three-year-old German shepherd named Major — was involved in a second biting incident at the White House, according to a Tuesday afternoon report.

CNN wrote:

The incident, which involved a National Park Service employee, took place on the White House South Lawn on Monday afternoon. The employee was working at the time and needed to stop in order to receive treatment from the White House medical unit. Asked about this latest episode, first lady Jill Biden’s press secretary Michael LaRosa told CNN: “Yes, Major nipped someone on a walk. Out of an abundance of caution, the individual was seen by WHMU and then returned to work.”

On March 8, Major first found himself in the dog house after biting a Secret Service employee at the White House. The employee’s injury was concerning enough to require treatment from members of the White House medical team.

White House press secretary Jen Psaki later downplayed the injury as “minor,” saying the incident was due to Major “getting acclimated” to his new home. The German shepherd was “surprised by an unfamiliar person,” Psaki added. Following the incident, both Major and Champ — the Bidens’ other German shepherd — were sent to the president’s hometown of Wilmington, Delaware, but later returned to the White House.

Earlier this March, President Biden called Major a “sweet dog” and said he was undergoing training.

“You turn a corner, and there’s two people you don’t know at all. And [Major] moves to protect,” said Biden. “But he’s a sweet dog. Eighty-five percent of the people there love him,” the president told ABC News. “He just — all he does is lick them and wag his tail. But … I realize some people, understandably, are afraid of dogs to begin with.”

However, as CNN previously reported, Major is known to “display agitated behavior on multiple occasions, including jumping, barking, and ‘charging’ at staff and security.”

Major was adopted by the Biden family in 2018.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/03/30/report-joe-bidens-dog-major-involved-in-second-biting-incident/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
I can this is a plot by Kamala Harris to get the owner of the dog put down.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2021, 11:32:23 pm »

If it's a dangerous dog, kill it.

It's not a question of if it's the dog's fault or not.   Besides, it's a Democrat dog and nothing good can come of that.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2021, 11:33:46 pm »
TWO biting incidents.  Sorry, the dog has to be put down. 

SURE, if it is an unwarranted BITE. If they mean it, there's stitches for sure.
Nipping ain't no thing. That's a warning. A communication.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2021, 11:49:29 pm »
SURE, if it is an unwarranted BITE. If they mean it, there's stitches for sure.
Nipping ain't no thing. That's a warning. A communication.

It's a killing offense if he had bitten another White House Perfumed Prince.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2021, 11:52:42 pm »
It's a killing offense if he had bitten another White House Perfumed Prince.

That's just dumb. At least a dog gives warning. He's hackled up, his head is low, his ears are back.

You want something that'll take a hunk out of you for no reason and with no warning? Try a horse. I been hard-bit WAY more by horses and mules than I ever have by dogs... And it usually comes with a good stomping too.

Nobody says the horse needs put down. Go figger.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2021, 11:53:44 pm by roamer_1 »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2021, 11:57:26 pm »
That's just dumb. At least a dog gives warning. He's hackled up, his head is low, his ears are back.

You want something that'll take a hunk out of you for no reason and with no warning? Try a horse. I been hard-bit WAY more by horses and mules than I ever have by dogs... And it usually comes with a good stomping too.

Nobody says the horse needs put down. Go figger.

I'm not disagreeing with you, just pointing out the rules if this was some factory worker's dog who bit two neighborhood kiddos.  Presidential dogs are special...more equal than other dogs.
I will NOT comply.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2021, 11:58:29 pm »
This dog is a rescue..did they know the dogs past?

We rescued a cocker years ago when by boys were little..the shelter said she was a sweet little thing and the original owners just couldn't afford to take care of her.

Well she started biting just about everyone including me...took her to the Vet and she tried to bit him..lol..he suggested we get rid of her before she bites some young child and we get sued..back to the shelter she went...I never followed up on her to see what happened to her...but as the Vet said she was probably abused by her original owners and she didn't trust people.

So if you rescue an animal please find out why they were turned over to a shelter...
« Last Edit: March 30, 2021, 11:59:34 pm by mystery-ak »
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online roamer_1

« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2021, 12:09:34 am »
I'm not disagreeing with you, just pointing out the rules if this was some factory worker's dog who bit two neighborhood kiddos.  Presidential dogs are special...more equal than other dogs.

There again - there is a difference between a nip and a bite. Best dog I ever had was Duke... He was a shepherd Dane mix who wandered into our life when I was a kid. HUGE dog... You could ride him. Well, wait... !YOU! could not ride him. But kids could.

Totally safe with kids. When the supper call came, he took the whole herd of the neighbor kids home and made sure they got there, and then he'd come on back home.

He guarded and herded us kids like a pro. Never been safer in my life. NOTHING would get past Duke to those kids and he proved on that twice. But don't get to fighting, or even tussling with Duke around. He'll come nip you right on your ass till you straighten up and fly right. And every kid knew it was coming, as did their folks. And he'd never actually hurt a one of them kids.

Folks have got it in their head that a nip IS a bite, and that's just bullcrap. It's getting to where folks have forgotten a friendship that has lasted millennia, expecting a dog to be a hoomin these days.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2021, 12:36:39 am »
There again - there is a difference between a nip and a bite. Best dog I ever had was Duke... He was a shepherd Dane mix who wandered into our life when I was a kid. HUGE dog... You could ride him. Well, wait... !YOU! could not ride him. But kids could.

Totally safe with kids. When the supper call came, he took the whole herd of the neighbor kids home and made sure they got there, and then he'd come on back home.

He guarded and herded us kids like a pro. Never been safer in my life. NOTHING would get past Duke to those kids and he proved on that twice. But don't get to fighting, or even tussling with Duke around. He'll come nip you right on your ass till you straighten up and fly right. And every kid knew it was coming, as did their folks. And he'd never actually hurt a one of them kids.

Folks have got it in their head that a nip IS a bite, and that's just bullcrap. It's getting to where folks have forgotten a friendship that has lasted millennia, expecting a dog to be a hoomin these days.

Sorry...not finding legal definitions for "nip" and "bite" in my local Animal Control Ordinances, so it's effectively the same thing.  Stupid or ignorant, one of them there.  Bureaucrats infest our government, and they are less bright than the dogs under discussion.

I love my kitties...they're really good at staying away from icky humans.  They can put on a lot more hurt than a mere Rottweiler.

:shrug:
I will NOT comply.

Offline corbe

« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2021, 12:42:14 am »
    All demonrats treat Dogs like $hit. obummer would have ate him after mitt caged him.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2021, 01:22:42 am »
This dog is a rescue..did they know the dogs past?
So if you rescue an animal please find out why they were turned over to a shelter...
@mystery-ak
@Cyber Liberty
@libertybele

This is the same criteria to elect a President:
...do you know the Presidential candidate's past?
So, if you choose a President, please find out why they want to go to the White House.

Offline corbe

« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2021, 01:49:59 am »
    I know most of you Briefers, in your slack time, look for some possibly imaginary friend on Match.com or Farmersonly, I'm Ok with that.  I lost both my Dogs last summer and I'm down to one cat, these are terrible times.

I've got a Girlfriend, I NEED A DAMN DOG!, so I check the local Rescue Shelters when my ol ladies not here so she wont get jealous or think I'm looking at dog p0rn.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2021, 02:02:36 am »
    I know most of you Briefers, in your slack time, look for some possibly imaginary friend on Match.com or Farmersonly, I'm Ok with that.  I lost both my Dogs last summer and I'm down to one cat, these are terrible times.

I've got a Girlfriend, I NEED A DAMN DOG!, so I check the local Rescue Shelters when my ol ladies not here so she wont get jealous or think I'm looking at dog p0rn.

get a puppy from the animal shelter...
Support the USO

Offline corbe

« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2021, 02:21:15 am »
get a puppy from the animal shelter...

I'm looking @mystery-ak and @Texas Robin is OK with that. She is a Sweet Lady and not the Bitch she accuses me of portraying her as here (she paid me to say that).

It's still just a little too soon.  My Heart still aches for my little Dashund, Penny, who passed in December.

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2021, 02:33:43 am »

Keep looking. You'll find one, or more. I've lost too many myself. I'm down to Molly a 14 yr old Rott/Shepherd mix as my only outside dog and 2 inside dogs. I've had up to 6 dogs total for a good while. All but one were rescue dogs. When my daughter was working at Pet Paradise, she got talked into taking in Chico, a deer chihuahua. A grandmother had brought him in fearful for his life when one of their other dogs was killed.  Of course they neglected to tell my daughter where the family lived. Turns out they lived only about 3 blocks down from us.  Turns out the kids were fine with us having their Rosco once they saw him in our yard.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2021, 02:36:19 am »
    I know most of you Briefers, in your slack time, look for some possibly imaginary friend on Match.com or Farmersonly, I'm Ok with that. 
In the words of Art Wander, DON'T GET ME STARTED!
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024