Author Topic: Rand Paul calls for 'more resistance' to 'nonsense' coronavirus rules  (Read 333 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rand Paul calls for 'more resistance' to 'nonsense' coronavirus rules
by Emma Colton, Social Media Manager |
 | March 29, 2021 02:50 PM

Sen. Rand Paul called for "more resistance" to some rules surrounding the coronavirus and lockdowns in order for freedoms to return to everyday life.

“So we do have to have more resistance. The best resistance I've seen is from the restaurant owners. And in my state, they finally stood up to the governor and said, ‘Hell no, we're not going to listen to you anymore,’” Paul told Lisa Boothe during her podcast The Truth with Lisa Boothe, which aired Monday.

Paul equated the liberties that have been lost since the virus first took hold to war eras, when “civil liberties are eroded because the government says we need to take these liberties to fight a war.”

“A pandemic is like a war in the sense that the war on this pandemic, our liberties are caught up in it,” he said.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/rand-paul-calls-more-resistance-nonsense-coronavirus-rules
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Re: Rand Paul calls for 'more resistance' to 'nonsense' coronavirus rules
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2021, 01:16:23 pm »
Rand Paul calls for 'more resistance' to 'nonsense' coronavirus rules
by Emma Colton, Social Media Manager |
 | March 29, 2021 02:50 PM

Sen. Rand Paul called for "more resistance" to some rules surrounding the coronavirus and lockdowns in order for freedoms to return to everyday life.

“So we do have to have more resistance. The best resistance I've seen is from the restaurant owners. And in my state, they finally stood up to the governor and said, ‘Hell no, we're not going to listen to you anymore,’” Paul told Lisa Boothe during her podcast The Truth with Lisa Boothe, which aired Monday.

Paul equated the liberties that have been lost since the virus first took hold to war eras, when “civil liberties are eroded because the government says we need to take these liberties to fight a war.”

“A pandemic is like a war in the sense that the war on this pandemic, our liberties are caught up in it,” he said.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/rand-paul-calls-more-resistance-nonsense-coronavirus-rules
I'd sure like to hear more of this from leadership. Paul is the only guy calling for Covid resistance.