Author Topic: Sharpton: Boycotts of Companies that Don’t Oppose GA Voting Law Will Work  (Read 511 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Sharpton: Boycotts of Companies that Don’t Oppose GA Voting Law Will Work

Pam Key 29 Mar 2021

Al Sharpton predicted Monday on MSNBC’s “Deadline” that boycotts of Georgia-based companies for not publicly opposing Georgia’s new voting law would be successful.

Activists have called for boycotts of Atlanta-based firms like the Coca-Cola Company, Arby’s, UPS, Delta Air Lines and Home Depot.

Sharpton said, “Veterans gave their lives to protect the democracy, and to think that some of those veterans could be, from Georgia, or from one of the 43 other states that are changing election laws is to really make mockery of what veterans have given their lives for. When we look at this, we’re not only talking about the fact that they’re reacting, Republicans, are reacting to what happened last year in supporting Trump. They’re also looking for what may happen. Let’s not forget Governor Kemp is facing an election next year, re-election for governor. They are distorting and perverting the democratic process to protect themselves, which is an autocratic process that they are leaning on as said the autocratic wing of the party, that they are part of.”

He continued, “Sanctions work. We’ve used it against countries that violate democratic principles. What civil rights groups are saying is that we need to sanction or boycott those companies that support undemocratic processes at home. We do it all over the world.”

Anchor Nicolle Wallace said, “I mean, just listening to you, I’m thinking of all the Coca-Cola ads running through my brain on a tape. They have to rethink everything if they maintain their current position.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/03/29/sharpton-boycotts-of-companies-that-dont-oppose-ga-voting-law-will-work/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

:tongue2: I seldom drink sodas anymore but maybe I'll order a Coke the next time I go to Chick-fil-A. :silly:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
One a hustler aways a hustler.  Sprinkle some "Race" into the hustle and you have Al "Racebaiter" Shapton.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
:tongue2: I seldom drink sodas anymore but maybe I'll order a Coke the next time I go to Chick-fil-A. :silly:

Don't forget to be less white while you're at it.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Online mountaineer

I thought we conservatives weren't buying Coca Cola because of the company's excessive wokeness. Someone forgot to tell the rebrun charlatan - he now will buy a few cases of it.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Same can be said of companies that are mouthing off about GA law.  Boycott Coke and Delta!!!  F(*&ing idiots!!!

Offline verga

Don't forget to be less white while you're at it.
That smacks of "Cultural appropriation".
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Al Sharpton is one of the most despicable humans in the USA.  Anyone listening to that maggot has their head buried up their posterior so far, there is no hope for them.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The world will be a better place when all of MLK's hanger-ons are gone.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.