Author Topic: Jen Psaki: Travel Restriction Rules Do Not Apply to Joe Biden  (Read 251 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jen Psaki: Travel Restriction Rules Do Not Apply to Joe Biden

Charlie Spiering 29 Mar 2021

White House press secretary Jen Psaki on Monday again defended President Joe Biden’s decisions to travel, despite the Centers for Disease Control urging Americans not to travel.

“I would say the president travels, as does the vice president, on a private plane,” she said. “That is the purview of every president and vice president throughout American history.”

Biden and Harris fly on planes operated by the government, not the private sector.

The president recently returned from a weekend away at his home in Delaware and plans to travel to Pittsburg, Pennsylvania on Wednesday to promote his proposed multi-trillion-dollar infrastructure spending bill. Vice President Kamala Harris just completed a series of public events across the country to promote the $1.9 trillion coronavirus spending package.

The CDC has advised Americans not to travel during the coronavirus pandemic.

Psaki argued Biden travels by himself, which was safer, but it was more dangerous for Americans flying commercially on crowded planes.

She added Biden was also not hosting big crowds or large events as he traveled, and she argued Americans would understand why he continued to travel while they were advised not to.

“We take the role of being models quite seriously, but I think most Americans would recognize the difference,” she said.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/03/29/jen-psaki-travel-restriction-rules-do-not-apply-to-joe-biden/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Re: Jen Psaki: Travel Restriction Rules Do Not Apply to Joe Biden
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2021, 12:27:38 am »
This spokeswoman does not even lie well, saying a government plane is a private plane.

Biden needs to pony up the money out of his own pocket if it is indeed not a public accommodation.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Jen Psaki: Travel Restriction Rules Do Not Apply to Joe Biden
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2021, 12:41:12 am »
“We take the role of being models quite seriously, but I think most Americans would recognize the difference,” she said.

Most Americans recognize that the Demented One does not fly by himself. 

While AF 1 is not open to the public (or apparently to the press anymore), the plane has a flight crew (26 on the 747) in addition to the members of the DO's own staff, his family, the guy with the football, the security detail and the requisite medical staff.