Author Topic: “MISS ME YET?”; Trump Goes On Hilarious Rant During Wedding Reception At Mara-Lago [WATCH]  (Read 286 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
“MISS ME YET?”; Trump Goes On Hilarious Rant During Wedding Reception At Mara-Lago [WATCH]

by Clayton Keirns

On Saturday evening, former President Donald Trump went on a classic “Trump style” rant durnig a wedding reception at Mara-Lago. The speech quickly turned into hilarious political ramblings about Iran, Biden, the border and the 2020 election, among other things. The video footage was obtained by TMZ over the weekend.

“You know I just turned off the news, I get all these flash reports where they’re telling me about the border, they’re telling me about CHINA!” Trump said as the crowd began to laugh hysterically.

“They’re telling me about Iran – how are we doing with Iran? How do you think that’s going? Ahh they were ready to make a deal, they would’ve done anything and this guy goes and drops the sanctions and says ‘We’d like to negotiate now’ and they say ‘No we don’t want to deal with the United States’, no, they don’t want to deal with us”, Trump said, hilariously rambling.

“The border is not good. The border is the worst anybody has ever seen it. And what you see now, multiply it times 10,” Trump continued.

“Look, it’s a disaster. It’s a humanitarian disaster from their standpoint and it’s gonna destroy the country and, frankly, the country can’t afford it,” he said.

Trump continued railing on other horrible aspects about Biden’s presidency before asking the crowd, “Do you miss me yet?”

Watch below:

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/miss-me-yet-trump-goes-on-hilarious-rant-during-wedding-reception-at-mara-lago-watch/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34