Author Topic: Social Justice Activist Charged with Anti-Asian Hate Crime in Seattle  (Read 257 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Social Justice Activist Charged with Anti-Asian Hate Crime in Seattle

Bob Price 29 Mar 2021

A man reported to be a “Democrat Party supporter” and a “Black Lives Matter activist” is now charged with a anti-Asian hate crime following his alleged targeting of multiple Asian victims in the past month.

King County prosecutors in Seattle, Washington, charged Christopher Allen Hammer, 51, with a felony hate crime for his alleged targeting of Asian victims — one as young as five, Post Millennial journalists Andy Ngo and Mia Cathell reported. The charges surround Hammer’s alleged use of racial slurs against Asian victims in at least two incidents in March.

One victim, Pamela Cole, said (in a Facebook post) Hammer stopped his car beside hers and screamed, “F*ck you, you Asian bitch, f*ck you!”

Cole’s account of the March 16 incident continued:

Then, the next thing I know he pulls into the Speed-E-Mart parking lot, jumped out of his car and came charging at me. When he reached the middle of the street in front of my window he started punching his fist together and telling me to, “Get out, get out!” The kids and I were in utter shock and confusion cause we just couldn’t understand why he was targeting us especially since we hadn’t had any interactions with the man.

Thank GOD the light finally changed and I was able to drive off but not before he started throwing things at us as he continued to watch me drive off… watching where we were heading.

Three days later, Hammer reportedly cut off two Asian women in traffic near a supermarket. He allegedly got out of his car and threw an object at them.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/social-justice/2021/03/29/social-justice-activist-charged-with-anti-asian-hate-crime-in-seattle/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Re: Social Justice Activist Charged with Anti-Asian Hate Crime in Seattle
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2021, 09:28:01 pm »
I wonder if he kept those e-mails from the DNC promising him cash for attacking asians at this time?
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

BassWrangler

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2021, 09:43:21 pm »
If you check the crime stats, Asian victims follow the same pattern as every other ethnicity: highest percentage of assailants are the same race, with blacks being a close second. Nothing's changed there. There is no "wave of anti-Asian hate crime". This is another fake crisis designed to manipulate public opinion.

And I have family that is of Korean descent, so I do care about this issue.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2021, 10:59:10 pm »
EXCLUSIVE: Seattle social-justice activist charged over anti-Asian hate attacks

https://thepostmillennial.com/exclusive-seattle-social-justice-activist-charged-over-anti-asian-hate-attacks

King County prosecutors charged 51-year-old Christopher Allen Hamner, of SeaTac, Wash., with a felony hate crime for targeting multiple Asian victims on two separate occasions in March. Hamner, who is mixed-race, is accused of threatening women and children of Asian background as young as five years old with racial slurs.

On March 16, Hamner allegedly harassed a woman while she was in her car with two children, ages five and 10.

Pamela Cole, the victim, alleged in a Facebook post that Hamner yelled, "F— you, Asian bitch!" She says he jumped out of his vehicle and started "punching his fist together" before throwing projectiles at her car. She called the police.

Is this black-on-Asian racism or Prog-on-Asian racism? Or both?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

BassWrangler

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2021, 11:19:13 pm »
EXCLUSIVE: Seattle social-justice activist charged over anti-Asian hate attacks

https://thepostmillennial.com/exclusive-seattle-social-justice-activist-charged-over-anti-asian-hate-attacks

Is this black-on-Asian racism or Prog-on-Asian racism? Or both?

Ban progs. Problem solved.