Author Topic: Duckworth: White House Told Me We ‘Don’t Need Any Other Asians in the Cabinet’  (Read 286 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Duckworth: White House Told Me We ‘Don’t Need Any Other Asians in the Cabinet’

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3onH0A7iPys&t=304s

Trent Baker 29 Mar 2021

Monday, Sen. Tammy Duckworth (D-IL) discussed her recent push for more Asian representation in the White House after President Joe Biden vowed to create the “most diverse cabinet” in American history.

Duckworth, who recently contested the Biden administration’s white cabinet appointees in the name of more “diversity,” said she was told by the White House that since Vice President Kamala Harris represents the Asian-American community, there is not a need for “any other Asians in the cabinet.” She went on to say the issue was worked out with the administration, and she is “pleased” there is now someone to help Asian-Americans navigate their issues.

“[Y]ou know, I was pushing for more representation at the highest levels of the Biden administration,” Duckworth stated. “I love Kamala — she’s my girlfriend — you know, we were freshmen in the Senate together. I’ve spoken with her. … The folks in the administration actually brought up her name and said, well, you have Kamala, you don’t really need any other Asians in the cabinet. And I thought, wow, that’s really offensive. You wouldn’t say we have a white male president; there shouldn’t be any white male members of the cabinet. Why would you say that to someone from the Asian community? But we worked it out.”

“I am so pleased that they’re putting somebody in the White House … who will help us navigate these issues and bring up issues of real concern to Asian-Americans like the underreporting of violence against Asians,” she concluded.

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/03/29/duckworth-white-house-told-me-we-dont-need-any-other-asians-in-the-cabinet/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline goatprairie

I wonder if fifty years ago the rank and file members of the Dem Party were told that in less than fifty years their party would devolve into The Identity Party where the color of your skin/gender/ethnicity were the most important things, they'd still be Democrats.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I wonder if fifty years ago the rank and file members of the Dem Party were told that in less than fifty years their party would devolve into The Identity Party where the color of your skin/gender/ethnicity were the most important things, they'd still be Democrats.

They would still be Rats.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline PeteS in CA

East and South Asians are second-class, conditional, un-PC minorities. That's the reason Dem Mayors in major cities have for years paid little attention to anti-Asian violence (well, that, and the fact that many perps are PC-minorities).
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
And there was Trump, picking the people he best thought could do the job.

Little did he know the only qualification someone needed to hold a job was party affiliation and non-white skin coloring.

Oh, and ass-kissing.

The Rodents make everything so much easier, don't they?

(I take it Tammy was trying to get a family member a job and found out ALL the Rodents are anti-asian racists?  )
« Last Edit: March 29, 2021, 08:38:36 pm by Sled Dog »
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.