Author Topic: Kamala Harris MIA during border crisis: Where is she?  (Read 368 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kamala Harris MIA during border crisis: Where is she?
« on: March 29, 2021, 01:33:16 pm »
Kamala Harris MIA during border crisis: Where is she?
The vice president is reportedly frustrated with ongoing mansion renovations
By Angelica Stabile | Fox News

The Biden administration is putting out a call for government volunteers to report for duty amid the significant surge at the border, but many are asking, Where is the person deputized to 'fix' the line-in-the-sand crisis?

As the immigration mess at the southern border gets more and more out of hand, Vice President Kamala Harris remains inexplicably silent.

Even after President Biden officially tapped the VP Wednesday to lead in response to border challenges, there aren’t any plans for her to travel south or even address the issue. According to the Office of the Vice President, Harris had no events this past weekend and no mention of border-related activity.

This comes as the Biden administration is now asking for government volunteers to help manage the migrant surge. The Office of Personnel Management (OPM) has sent memos to agency heads seeking "volunteer deployments" for up to 120 days, Fox News confirmed.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/kamala-harris-during-this-border-mess
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Re: Kamala Harris MIA during border crisis: Where is she?
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2021, 08:17:54 pm »
Last check was that she was living out of suitcases because of the renovations at the Blair Whore House.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2021, 12:34:36 am »
I looked closely during Cruz's filming along the border, and I do not think that was Kamala's body floating in the river.

No stiletto shoes.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2021, 12:36:00 am »
Another day, another donkey show in Juarez....
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline corbe

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2021, 12:40:19 am »
   She took a second job mopping up jizz at a strip joint so she could afford to renovate the Blair House.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online libertybele

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2021, 12:51:50 am »
I looked closely during Cruz's filming along the border, and I do not think that was Kamala's body floating in the river.

No stiletto shoes.

She doesn't wear stilletos.  She wears Converse tennis shoes.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.