Author Topic: ‘Don’t you EVER accuse me’: Judge Jeanine dropkicks Joy Behar over migrant children distortion  (Read 274 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘Don’t you EVER accuse me’: Judge Jeanine dropkicks Joy Behar over migrant children distortion
March 28, 2021 | Vivek Saxena |

Fox News host Judge Jeanine Pirro excoriated “The View” co-host Joy Behar on Saturday for having smeared her with a Media Matters-crafted lie.

During an appearance on Fox News’ “The Five” last week, Pirro described some of what she’d heard when she recently traveled to the border. She spoke specifically about one sheriff who warned that children were being brought in by cartels for a life of “modern-day slavery.”

“The bringing of these children into this country, where they will be forever connected to a cartel, is slavery. What we’re doing here is we are promoting a lower level of human being, who will be controlled from other countries,” she said.

Following her appearance on “The Five,” the left-wing propaganda group Media Matters and its mainstream media proxies like HuffPost began accusing Pirro of describing the children themselves as “a lower level of human being.”

Listen to her words for yourself:

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/03/28/dont-you-ever-accuse-me-judge-jeanine-dropkicks-joy-behar-over-migrant-children-distortion-1051525/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline verga

Joyless and the Rest of the Harpies need a dose of reality.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.