Author Topic: Moment Trump supporter pulls gun on rock-throwing ANTIFA rioters who smashed his truck's tail lights  (Read 601 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Moment Trump supporter pulls gun on rock-throwing ANTIFA rioters who smashed his truck's tail lights, sprayed paint on his windscreen and then MACED him during Oregon Capitol rally

Footage captured the demonstrators spraying paint across the windscreen of the man's truck and smashing the tail lights in Salem on Sunday
    The driver, who was wearing an American flag sweater, stepped out of his vehicle as he engaged with the protesters
    The video showed him pulling out his gun and pointing it at the anti-fascist protesters after appearing to be maced. He could be heard shouting: 'Get away from me'
    As police arrived, the man could be seen putting his loaded gun into the back of his truck before putting his hands up and kneeling on the ground
    The tense moment was one of many clashes between left-wing, anti-fascist demonstrators and right-wing protesters Sunday near the Oregon State Capitol
    The 'Freedom' rally was advertised as an event to honor those who 'fought for our freedoms'
    Protesters on the sidewalks and in the street in Salem threw objects at a number of vehicles that drove by the Capitol with American flags

By Hannah Parry For Dailymail.com and Associated Press

Published: 02:12 EDT, 29 March 2021 | Updated: 08:57 EDT, 29 March 2021

more w/photos
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9413441/Moment-Antifa-protester-vandalizes-Trump-supporters-truck-demonstration.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Idiot

Sadly....he'll be the one punished.

Offline DB

Forget about the police.

The fact that we the people tolerate this is proof of where the country is going.

War is coming.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
So he gets arrested while his assailants walk away, scott-free.  Figures, it's Oregon.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mikezpen

I have an American Flag decal, but I'd never put in on my van.I'd never wear a Trump jersey. That's reality now.Frankly, I wouldn't mind if he'd shot a coiuple of those losers. Good riddance!

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
I can see that he committed two crimes here.

He's white.

He told certified agents of the Democrats "no".

If he had been in America, he would have been supported by the police because he was assaulted and acting in self-defense.   But in  USurped America, he's a criminal.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2021, 06:18:00 pm by Sled Dog »
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Online Right_in_Virginia

Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec

This man is a hero

Andy Ngô
@MrAndyNgo    · 9h

Update: Oregon State Police have released a statement clarifying that the armed man who had his truck vandalized by #antifa at the Capitol was the victim. He was detained, interviewed & released. He was not arrested or charged. He has a valid concealed handgun license.

11:47 PM · Mar 29, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1376742910222340096

@mrpotatohead
@Cyber Liberty
@mystery-ak

« Last Edit: March 30, 2021, 10:16:54 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec

This man is a hero

11:47 PM · Mar 29, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1376742910222340096

@mrpotatohead

I see that the cops detained HIM, but refused to make the effort to detain his attackers, who were witnessed committing felony battery and vandalism.

So screw the cops.

Edit:  Repaired formatting.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2021, 05:20:44 pm by Sled Dog »
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

I also don't believe their story "we detained and questioned, we did not arrest."  My sweet azz.  That was an arrest on video.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline DB

I also don't believe their story "we detained and questioned, we did not arrest."  My sweet azz.  That was an arrest on video.

Yes. It was.

And they did nothing about the people doing the damage and assaulting him. Zero.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Yes. It was.

And they did nothing about the people doing the damage and assaulting him. Zero.
Thaat was my comment: "Where were the cops when they were trashing his truck and spraying him?

Police defended the ANTIFAs and not the citizenry....again.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis