Author Topic: THEY’RE HERE: Biden Regime Is Developing ‘Vaccine Passport’ Americans Must Have To Engage In Commerc  (Read 2116 times)

Offline Victoria33

So if you've had the virus and had a full recovery you will still be required to take the vaccine to be able to "Have Your Papers in Order"?
@Elderberry

Yes, because officials will not believe anything you say; only people with the "vaccine passport" can go in stores, travel, etc. That is proof you will not spread the virus.  I am severely allergic to polyethylene glycol; sends me into anaphylaxis.  Polyethylene glycol is a "binder" - keeps ingredients together, keeps moisture in the product.  I have not had a flu shot in many years due to that allergic reaction.  There is a pneumonia shot, too, could not take it.  A few years ago, my doc told me, "There is a new pneumonia shot and you can take this one!"  He gave me the shot and I had no reaction, no polyethylene glycol in it.

My future may be the way it is now, doc will not allow me to be around people.

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Just let them stop me. After all I am a proponent of Civil Disobedience.

Offline Victoria33

@Victoria33 I know this wasn't addressed to me, but I'm pretty much in the same boat.  My one doc thinks I should be ok, the other isn't sure...so...because I have reactions to certain antibiotics and statins I think I should refrain, plus I don't trust the vaccine nor the gov't.
@libertybele

Yes, you are like me.  I am sending you a PM to explain and compare to you.

Offline Victoria33

@Elderberry

When they put you in prison, I would go see you, but I do not have a vaccine card, so they would not let me into the prison.

Offline GrouchoTex

Hey, why stop at Covid?
All those childhood vaccinations were to keep us and others from dying of the diseases we were vaccinated against, too.
Just put them all on the passport!
Can't find those records?
No problem, just go get re-vaccinated!

:cool:

Ridiculous, and nothing but a measure to control us.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Just claim you are having a mostly peaceful demonstration because they won't sell you stuff (and take it. It works for those other guys).
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
A "Mark of the Beast" solution.  I wonder if they work the number "666" into the design?

Reeks alot like Nazi Germany too. in a "Papers Please" mentality.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Hoodat

@Elderberry

Yes, because officials will not believe anything you say; only people with the "vaccine passport" can go in stores, travel, etc.

Wow.  Just wow.  What next?  Ghettos?   Cattle cars?  Turn on the showers and fire the ovens?

That is proof you will not spread the virus.

Please explain how can a person without the "vaccine passport" spread the virus to someone who has been vaccinated?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Smokin Joe

Wow.  Just wow.  What next?  Ghettos?   Cattle cars?  Turn on the showers and fire the ovens?

Please explain how can a person without the "vaccine passport" spread the virus to someone who has been vaccinated?
Precisely. If the jabs are effective, why still wear masks?

If masks are effective, why 6 feet?

If they are not, (jabs or masks) why get them?

If the people in the room have been vaccinated, what threat is someone entering who hasn't?

None of this makes any sense, scientifically.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

I can't remember the last time it did.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online roamer_1

Precisely. If the jabs are effective, why still wear masks?

If masks are effective, why 6 feet?

If they are not, (jabs or masks) why get them?

If the people in the room have been vaccinated, what threat is someone entering who hasn't?

Unless you remember the whole deal is getting jammed by eugenicists - And they are getting 1500 bucks or so a hit on the way... Then it makes some sense. And that is why you will never see me take that vax. No way in hell.

Online Hoodat

The threat we pose to them isn't that we aren't vaccinated.  It's that we refuse to obey.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online roamer_1

The threat we pose to them isn't that we aren't vaccinated.  It's that we refuse to obey.

FACTS.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

^^^^^  THIS!! ^^^^^

Top notch, as usual @Hoodat!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Smokin Joe

Unless you remember the whole deal is getting jammed by eugenicists - And they are getting 1500 bucks or so a hit on the way... Then it makes some sense. And that is why you will never see me take that vax. No way in hell.
I am a scientist, and science has left that building.
I'm following the science--right outta there.
No jab for me either.

C S Lewis

Online Smokin Joe

They ain't seen nothing yet.  :whistle: 888mouth

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

The nervous Nellie CDC Director admits vaccinated people are no threat.
CDC director says data 'suggests that vaccinated people do not carry the virus'
Azmi Haroun and Hilary Brueck
14 hours ago

*CDC director Rochelle Walensky said data suggests fully vaccinated people don't carry COVID-19.
*On Monday, the CDC released a study of 4,000 frontline workers which showed that mRNA vaccines were 90% effective at preventing COVID-19 infections — even the asymptomatic kind.
*Walensky also elaborated on the optimism and "impending doom," she is feeling around the pandemic.

... During an MSNBC interview with Rachel Maddow on Monday, Walensky said: "Our data from the CDC today suggests that vaccinated people do not carry the virus, don't get sick, and that it's not just in the clinical trials, but it's also in real-world data." ...

Walensky elaborated on the "impending doom" she described in emotional remarks yesterday, remembering how dire the pandemic was just a few months ago.

"I'm watching the cases tick up, I'm watching us have increased numbers of hyper-transmissible variants, I'm watching our travel numbers tick up," she said. "I have seen what it looks like to anticipate the oncoming surge. You know, we`re still losing people at 1,000 deaths a day. ...
Business Insider

Offline mountaineer

Michael Letwin
@CHEEZBurger13r
Replace "Covid" with "HIV status" and see if you're still cool with the idea of a passport system.
10:44 AM · Mar 30, 2021

Online Smokin Joe

Michael Letwin
@CHEEZBurger13r
Replace "Covid" with "HIV status" and see if you're still cool with the idea of a passport system.
10:44 AM · Mar 30, 2021
GRID (for Gay Related Immune Disorder, before they renamed it "AIDS"/"HIV") was preventable but political correctness precluded that. **nononono*

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

And who screwed up the response to AIDS but dear ol' Tony Fauci.

Online Smokin Joe

And who screwed up the response to AIDS but dear ol' Tony Fauci.
He has been making a mess of things for a long time, but someone got plenty of money out of that, especially since Obamacare and having to insure people despite preexisting conditions, etc. Not to mention the "gay marriage" which puts them on their partner's insurance. At least he's consistent. Considering the cost of treatment, we're all picking up that tab for other people's poor choices, without the buffer of risk assessment the insurance companies used to have. It makes me wonder if Fauci has any ties to the AIDS/HIV medication industry, or has experienced any fiscal benefit.
The real screw ups were the activists that fought against shutting down the bath houses and other cruising sites. It was inevitable that it would make the jump to heterosexuals via drug use and 'beards'.

C S Lewis

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I was reading a story earlier on how Covid hit Amish communities with nearly 90% infection rates because they refused to isolate from each other.  Conspicuously absent from the story was any mention of a single Amish person dying from the disease.
Just like homeless people. Homeless people are magically immune to Covid and never die from it.

Also, has anyone else noticed that this is going to be GREAT for Amazon and all other internet based commerce.
Would not be surprised to find out that they are the power backing this fiasco. They are certainly making billions from it.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2021, 08:53:54 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Smokin Joe

Just like homeless people. Homeless people are magically immune to Covid and never die from it.
Well, there isn't any money in it...for the medical community. Pick the clean ones clean, and devil take the hindmost.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

Do it yourself Covid vaccination card:  https://health.wyo.gov/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/2020-COVID-19-shot-card-2b.pdf
FBI warns making or purchasing fake COVID vaccine cards is illegal
    April 06, 2021
Rebel News

The Federal Bureau of Investigation has issued a warning that any American making of purchasing a fake COVID vaccination record card could be punishable by fines or imprisonment up to five years, or both.

“If you did not receive the vaccine, do not buy fake vaccine cards, do not make your own vaccine cards, and do not fill-in blank vaccination record cards with false information,” the FBI stated last week. “By misrepresenting yourself as vaccinated when entering schools, mass transit, workplaces, gyms, or places of worship, you put yourself and others around you at risk of contracting COVID-19.”

Authorities say that unauthorized use of federal agencies’ official seals, including those of the Health and Human Services Department and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, is illegal. The crime is punishable under Title 18 of United States Code, Section 1017, as well as other applicable laws. The FBI also warned against posting vaccination cards on social media over concerns of potential fraud.  ...

:whistle:

Offline Victoria33

@mountaineer

Biden said a day or so ago, the government will not issue a vaccination federal card one has to have with him/her.