Author Topic: NRA Memberships Spike as Droves of Americans Reject Democrat Gun Control  (Read 750 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
NRA Memberships Spike as Droves of Americans Reject Democrat Gun Control

AWR Hawkins 28 Mar 2021

NRA memberships are surging as Americans across the country reject the Democrats’ efforts to restrict the Second Amendment via gun control.

Breitbart News spoke with the NRA’s Andrew Arulanandam on Sunday and he indicated the civil rights organization has been “gaining 1,000 new members a day since January, from online signups alone.”

Breitbart News asked if there was any one certain thing that was contributing to the membership surge, and he pointed to the Democrats’ incessant gun control push.

Arulanandam said, “Gun owners realize the threat our Second Amendment and our self-defense laws are facing with a hostile President and Congress.”

On March 26, 2021, Breitbart News pointed to a Rasmussen Reports poll showing that 51 percent of likely voters do not believe stricter gun control would have prevented the March 22, 2021, shooting in Boulder, Colorado, from taking place.

The vast majority of likely voters — 64 percent — made clear their belief that there is no way to “completely prevent” attacks such as the one in Boulder last week and in the Atlanta-area the week prior.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/03/28/nra-memberships-spike-as-droves-of-americans-reject-democrat-gun-control/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Trread lightly Rats.   You are F'ing with the silent majority. We will not only bite you in the ass but will kill you dead if you mess with us.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertybele

I'm glad to see that NRA memberships are up.  I know some in here are anti-NRA, but we need as many gun group fighting as we can get.

1,000 memberships a day, I'd say is pretty significant.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

Trread lightly Rats.   You are F'ing with the silent majority. We will not only bite you in the ass but will kill you dead if you mess with us.

Woah, hold on there Homer, don't get yourself into trouble; Big Brother has wide eyes and ears.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline skeeter

I'm glad to see that NRA memberships are up.  I know some in here are anti-NRA, but we need as many gun group fighting as we can get.

1,000 memberships a day, I'd say is pretty significant.
True but folks should consider other groups like Gun Owners of America and 2nd Amendment Foundation as well.

Offline libertybele

True but folks should consider other groups like Gun Owners of America and 2nd Amendment Foundation as well.

Agreed.  National Association for Gun Rights is another. Each organization has had some issues, but either we ALL stand together or we fall.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Woah, hold on there Homer, don't get yourself into trouble; Big Brother has wide eyes and ears.

I'm as harmless as a fly.  Call me Norman....not Homer. wink777

Offline libertybele

:beer:

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Hey Norman..be careful what you say...
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Wingnut

Hey Norman..be careful what you say...

Shut up Karen.  What the F crawled up your ass lately?

Offline libertybele

Shut up Karen.  What the F crawled up your ass lately?

Ok ... so ... my comment went over well.  *****rollingeyes*****

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Oh boy... 9999hair out0000
Support the USO

Offline Wingnut

Offline verga

Agreed I am a member of the NRA, but I am also a member of GOA, and the Virginia Citizens Defense League. I volunteer at local gun shows handing out information and trying to sign up new members. Funny story. I heard dingy dirty Harry talking about GOA being worse than the NRA, went on line and signed up immediately, if that democRat was against it, I was for it.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't

They don't care anymore.

Not only can they steal elections at will, and will, but they've Rodentized the military and will use it like how Reno used tanks to enforce the law in Waco.

And don't count on the ranks to refuse to fire on citizens....this is not the military we served in, for those of you who served.   These new servicemen...they're the product of several generations of Rodent school indoctrination and don't know how to be Americans.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't

Agreed.  National Association for Gun Rights is another. Each organization has had some issues, but either we ALL stand together or we fall.

That's nothing like the National Institute for Grabbing Guns and Equity Restoration, aka the Democrat Party, is it?
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline libertybele

That's nothing like the National Institute for Grabbing Guns and Equity Restoration, aka the Democrat Party, is it?

???  I am not aware of that.  Do you have a link or further info?

Offline libertybele

They don't care anymore.

Not only can they steal elections at will, and will, but they've Rodentized the military and will use it like how Reno used tanks to enforce the law in Waco.

And don't count on the ranks to refuse to fire on citizens....this is not the military we served in, for those of you who served.   These new servicemen...they're the product of several generations of Rodent school indoctrination and don't know how to be Americans.

Rumor has it that our ex-military are standing by. This is based on only my conversations with a few.

I have a nephew who is a Major in the army who would definitely disagree with you.