Author Topic: Duckworth doesn't rule out running for president: 'Maybe if it's good for the country'  (Read 506 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Duckworth doesn't rule out running for president: 'Maybe if it's good for the country'
By Mychael Schnell - 03/28/21 05:26 PM EDT

Illinois Sen. Tammy Duckworth (D), who was on the short list to join President Biden as vice president on the Democratic ticket, is not ruling out a presidential bid of her own, she told USA Today.

“Maybe if it’s good for the country,” Duckworth said of a possible run for the White House.

"I think about growing up in Southeast Asia post-Vietnam; everybody wanted to be us. We had these ideals; we had these values, and you could achieve the American dream. I would want to try to get us back to them. We're not there now,” Duckworth added.

Duckworth, in an interview with USA Today ahead of the release of her book “Every Day Is a Gift,” said not being chosen as Biden’s vice president was “a disappointment,” adding “I went all the way to the end. I had a 50-50 chance of being picked.”

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/545305-duckworth-on-running-for-president-maybe-if-its-good-for-the-country
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Duckworth, in an interview with USA Today ahead of the release of her book “Every Day Is a Gift,” said not being chosen as Biden’s vice president was “a disappointment,” adding “I went all the way to the end. I had a 50-50 chance of being picked.”

LOL!  You didn't have a 5% chance, you dolt.  Wrong color, and a Vet.  You were screwed since before the beginning.

What a dumbass.  And she says she won't vote to confirm any Biteme nominees that aren't black or gay.

For somebody who wields the race card like that, she doesn't understand a damn thing about the Minority Pecking Order.  Lady, you are at the bottom of the Rat heap.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

I
LOL!  You didn't have a 5% chance, you dolt.  Wrong color, and a Vet.  You were screwed since before the beginning.

What a dumbass.  And she says she won't vote to confirm any Biteme nominees that aren't black or gay.

For somebody who wields the race card like that, she doesn't understand a damn thing about the Minority Pecking Order.  Lady, you are at the bottom of the Rat heap.
On the other hand, if HB1 passes the sky’s the limit.

Offline libertybele

“Maybe if it’s good for the country,” Duckworth said of a possible run for the White House.

NEWSFLASH for ya Tammy:  It's NOT good for the country.  Don't bother.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

On the other hand, if HB1 passes the sky’s the limit.

All I can say, is I hope that everyone has already prepared as best as they can.

Prayers up for this country.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Tammy Fuckworth.  Not my president evar.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline yodaspock

So, She has an IQ about 5 points higher than Mazie, that puts her in about "Extreme Moron" Category. Just what we need for a president. 8888crybaby

Offline skeeter

So, She has an IQ about 5 points higher than Mazie, that puts her in about "Extreme Moron" Category. Just what we need for a president. 8888crybaby
Heck, look what we got now.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
A potted plant.

Potted plants don't fall up the stairs while trying to jog up them, like the way Manly Man O'Bastard did.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Wingnut

Potted plants don't fall up the stairs while trying to jog up them, like the way Manly Man O'Bastard did.

What was the plants name in The Little shop of Horrors? 

Offline libertybele

Offline mountaineer

She's aiming for the sympathy vote, nothing more.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

We went through this clown show on stage only last year.

Can we not begin reading about the fruitcakes like Duckworth and Markle wanting to be president for a couple of more years?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
What was the plants name in The Little shop of Horrors?

Audrey II.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
As far as I'm concerned, the more money the Rodents waste on presidential campaigns, the better.    Only one can steal the nomination.  Last time it was some faceless committee using a senile puppet as their front-corpse.

But ol' Tammy better watch out.   The Clinton's aren't the only people crawling under the Rodent banner with the means to create Body Counts.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.