Author Topic: Kamala Harris complains of Blair House accommodations as she grows increasingly 'frustrated' with li  (Read 1304 times)

Offline libertybele

Just awful. Why that's positively inhumane! Maybe they can free up a cot for her down at the border.

888high58888
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

BassWrangler

Nothing "royal" about Markle at all.

Yes, "gold digger" is the phrase that comes to mind every time I see her.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
She is "frustrated". Of course she is.
She is frustrated that even though she is 'supposedly' the vice President...
Even though she will likely be the next American President before the end of this year...
Even so, nobody takes her seriously. She is a loony-toon placeholder skirt.
Saw a bunch of them just like her in my corporate life.
Nobody gives a single shit what she thinks. And nobody is ever going to follow or 'obey' her.

Who has the nuclear codes?
Who ordered the airstrike in Syria?
It was not either Tweddle dee or Tweddle dumber.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Maybe KAmala is feeling out of sorts because her number one assignment is to stand behind Joe Biden wearing black while hiding a sickle. 

Makes me wonder if I was the only one to note this caption:

Sources claim Harris and First Gentleman Doug Emhoff are still living out of suitcases

"First Gentleman"? As in the male equivalent of "First Lady"?

But wait....wouldn't she have to be President?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Smokin Joe

Good catch!

Went right over my head. It  IMPLIES that Harris is running the show.

Also seems to ME there is a slight hint there that she thinks she should already be moving into the WH.

I wonder if Slow Joe has a food taster?
« Last Edit: March 29, 2021, 03:33:53 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline thackney

How would you have a "Second Gentleman" if there is no "First"?
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
She doesn't like it, she can always resign.

Must be terrible, waiting to do the only job the Constitution lets her do, waiting for the president to fill his coffin, living in the terrible poverty enjoyed by the extremely wealthy white peeps.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Sled Dog

She's the one who just added on the kitchen renovation.  She knows how long this will take.

I don't believe they're living out of suitcases.  If they are, they're idiots.   They could have had the "help" unpack them (like they do for the first family) .... and then repack them and unpack them when they move to Blair House.

I hope this is overblown and not true.

She could be staying at a Motel 6 and it would still be a non-issue.

It's not like her side won the election or anything.

She's just a racist whiner.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Sled Dog

@libertybele

Yes, she is in a tough spot.  Can't put all her clothes and gobs of other things she needs, where she can get to them easily, because she is not permanent in that house.  She is not "living" in either house.

If you had an important job helping run the United States, you need an anchor place you can depend on to get yourself organized and she cannot do that.  Being in a fancy house does not mean you can function there. Also, just because she is a Democrat is no reason to dump on her.

That's not her job.

And in America, everyone else with a real job gets to pay for their own accomodations.

Offline Sled Dog

So, exactly what has she done that's been so important??  Not dumping on her because she's a DEM, I'm dumping on her because she and her husband have a ton of $$, much more than most, and she's complaining because her accommodations aren't done?

She shrugged her duties of helping with the border which her boss asked her to do and all she's worried about is living more lavishly!  Seriously? 

No. I have no sympathy for the devil.  None at all.

Doesn't Trump run a hotel in DC?

I see a solution to Camel's Butt's little residence problem....

Offline Sled Dog

Doesn't matter at all.

The VP is "second" no matter what.

And the guy's a Democrat, and thus can't possibly be a gentleman anyway.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

They got the title wrong @Smokin Joe   He's "Second Gentleman" until his bride is installed as POTUS.

Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec

Kamala is staying in Blair House so she doesn’t have far to go when the time comes

2:43 PM · Mar 29, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1376606064884514821

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I would think the 'second gentleman' would be pretty far back on her list...

Regardless, the First lady is reserved for the president's spouse, as 'first gentleman' would have been in the instance Hillary's fraud had been enough.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

I would think the 'second gentleman' would be pretty far back on her list...

@Smokin Joe

Kamala Harris' husband will be the second gentleman. She'll still call him 'honey'
Today, Dec 4, 2020

https://www.today.com/news/kamala-harris-says-husband-doug-emhoff-will-be-called-second-t202666

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
Even if she was living at the No-Tell Motel on Skid Row she'd still have a closet.  .... Living out of a suitcase my a$$!!