Author Topic: Kamala Harris complains of Blair House accommodations as she grows increasingly 'frustrated' with li  (Read 1314 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kamala Harris complains of Blair House accommodations as she grows increasingly 'frustrated' with living out of suitcases for last two months while official VP's residence undergoes renovations

Vice President Kamala Harris is 'frustrated' renovations on her official residence are not complete more than two months after being sworn in
    Administration officials claim the vice president is living out of suitcases and is growing increasingly bothered by her accommodations at Blair house
    Blair House is the president's official guest house and is known for its luxury
    Two administration staff claim Harris, who likes to cook, requested a few weeks ago that work be done to the kitchen, which could be hindering completion

By Katelyn Caralle, U.S. Political Reporter For Dailymail.com

Published: 10:43 EDT, 28 March 2021 | Updated: 14:49 EDT, 28 March 2021

Kamala Harris is bothered, a Saturday report revealed, as she continues to live out of suitcases awaiting completion of renovations on the vice president's residence at the Naval Observatory.

Vice President Harris and Second Gentleman Doug Emhoff are living temporarily across Pennsylvania Avenue from the White House at Blair House, the president's official guest quarters known for its luxury.

'She is getting frustrated,' an administration official told CNN, noting that every day her desire to move into her designated house grows more intense.

The vice president, however, could be contributing to the delays despite her complaints.

According to two administration staff with knowledge of the ongoing updates to the residence Harris, who likes to cook, requested work be done to the kitchen.

The vice president's official residence is a stately mansion situated two-and-a-half miles from the White House at the Naval Observatory in North West Washington, D.C.

Kamala Harris is 'frustrated' she is still living in Blair House – the president's guest house – more than two months after inaugurations as renovations continue on the official vice president's residence

more w/photos
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9411617/Kamalas-frustrated-living-suitcases-Blair-House-VPs-mansion-undergoes-renovations.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

BassWrangler

Poor baby, has to rough it at the Blair House..

photos
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9411617/Kamalas-frustrated-living-suitcases-Blair-House-VPs-mansion-undergoes-renovations.html

Just awful. Why that's positively inhumane! Maybe they can free up a cot for her down at the border.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
She could have a cot spot in a cage or tent near the border if thinks she has it so bad.   

What a biotch.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mountaineer

According to two administration staff with knowledge of the ongoing updates to the residence Harris, who likes to cook, requested work be done to the kitchen.
I'm sure the kitchen at the house was more than adequate. She probably is demanding some of those $24,000 freezers like Nancy Pelosi got to store her gourmet ice cream.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline skeeter

As the story went members of the Biden team ran around the White House taking off all of the custom doorknobs depicting the presidential seal Trump had had installed, presumably because Trump had installed them. I took it for granted Harris had the Naval Observatory remodeled for something like the same reason - to wipe out any trace of the former occupant.

So she and her complaints can go piss up a rope.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

She's the one who just added on the kitchen renovation.  She knows how long this will take.

I don't believe they're living out of suitcases.  If they are, they're idiots.   They could have had the "help" unpack them (like they do for the first family) .... and then repack them and unpack them when they move to Blair House.

I hope this is overblown and not true. 

« Last Edit: March 28, 2021, 10:45:34 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Online libertybele

Frankly, I could give a damn how frustrated she is over the accommodations at Blair House. Like she's really suffering! *****rollingeyes*****
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Da poor bay-bay!

Imagine the horrors of someone like her having to tough it out in 2nd class public housing!

Slow Joe's main nurse needs to hire another food tester.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mountaineer

How many of us, if we were to live in temporary housing, would demand massive renovations and then whine and complain about how long it's taking? What a freakin' be-yotch.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Maybe KAmala is feeling out of sorts because her number one assignment is to stand behind Joe Biden wearing black while hiding a sickle. 

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Maybe KAmala is feeling out of sorts because her number one assignment is to stand behind Joe Biden wearing black while hiding a sickle. 

Thank God for the mask.  She sucking her teeth.   She misses Downtown Willie Brown

Offline Victoria33

Frankly, I could give a damn how frustrated she is over the accommodations at Blair House. Like she's really suffering! *****rollingeyes*****
@libertybele

Yes, she is in a tough spot.  Can't put all her clothes and gobs of other things she needs, where she can get to them easily, because she is not permanent in that house.  She is not "living" in either house.

If you had an important job helping run the United States, you need an anchor place you can depend on to get yourself organized and she cannot do that.  Being in a fancy house does not mean you can function there. Also, just because she is a Democrat is no reason to dump on her.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I'm sure the kitchen at the house was more than adequate. She probably is demanding some of those $24,000 freezers like Nancy Pelosi got to store her gourmet ice cream.

How many microwaves does one have to have in order to nuke up Lean Cuisine?  This POS would burn water.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@libertybele

Yes, she is in a tough spot.  Can't put all her clothes and gobs of other things she needs, where she can get to them easily, because she is not permanent in that house.  She is not "living" in either house.

If you had an important job helping run the United States, you need an anchor place you can depend on to get yourself organized and she cannot do that.  Being in a fancy house does not mean you can function there. Also, just because she is a Democrat is no reason to dump on her.

Tough shit.  The Observatory already has enough storage space for Imelda Marcos' shoes.  She can adjust to Public Housing just as easily as Hillary Clinton did.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online libertybele

@libertybele

So, exactly what has she done that's been so important??  Not dumping on her because she's a DEM, I'm dumping on her because she and her husband have a ton of $$, much more than most, and she's complaining because her accommodations aren't done?

She shrugged her duties of helping with the border which her boss asked her to do and all she's worried about is living more lavishly!  Seriously? 

No. I have no sympathy for the devil.  None at all.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Wingnut

She is the Blair house whore.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

I have never seen such bullshit being slung about as this proposition, "She must have nicer things than the rest of us because she's "Important."

Spit!   9999hair out0000 9999hair out0000 9999hair out0000
I will NOT comply.

Offline skeeter

I remember. The Blair House Whore Project was a groundbreaking ‘found footage’ horror docudrama. They’re still looking for Willie Brown.

Online libertybele

I have never seen such bullshit being slung about as this proposition, "She must have nicer things than the rest of us because she's "Important."

Spit!   9999hair out0000 9999hair out0000 9999hair out0000

Most of us can chew gum and walk at the same time.  Apparently Kamel can't do her job because she has been inconvenienced.

Let's see ...  We have moved with two kids in school, packed and unpacked and had boxes piled up in the hallway and bedrooms and we still managed to get our kids to school and both went to our jobs and I put in a full eight hours at work, came home and dealt with unpacking boxes and in my hubbies case, he was working 7  12 hours shifts at the time.  We managed, in spite of our inconveniences.

IF the VP can't manage to do her job while slightly inconvenienced then she needs to get the hell out of the way, step down and let someone else who IS qualified do the job.

She doesn't qualify to be a VP anyways...so there's that issue as well!!!  9999hair out0000 

@libertybele

Yes, she is in a tough spot.  Can't put all her clothes and gobs of other things she needs, where she can get to them easily, because she is not permanent in that house. .

Of course she can @Victoria33  They're not living in the Holiday Inn.  Harris is living temporarily where President Harry Truman lived from 1948-1952 during major renovations to the White House.  Serious question:  Do you remember hearing the Truman's bitch and moan about it?

Here's a sample of the bedroom she's enjoying.  I'm sure she has an ample sized walk-in closet and private bathroom 1/2 the size of her former condo.  I'm sure the Blair House staff did her unpacking (as they do for visiting dignitaries) and will repack her when it's time to move.  If Harris is living out of a suitcase, it's her choice.  And a stupid one at that.

In any case, rest assured she and the second gentleman are being treated like royalty and have nothing to bitch about.

So, exactly what has she done that's been so important??  Not dumping on her because she's a DEM, I'm dumping on her because she and her husband have a ton of $$, much more than most, and she's complaining because her accommodations aren't done?

She shrugged her duties of helping with the border which her boss asked her to do and all she's worried about is living more lavishly!  Seriously? 

No. I have no sympathy for the devil.  None at all.

888high58888

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Speaking of low-class beyotches, remember Michael O'Bastard?  She still pisses and moans about how rotten life was when she was slumming it in the White House.

You would think these life-long Rats would be more appreciative of public housing, but NNNooooo!
I will NOT comply.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Am convinced that Royal Meghan believes she should be President for seeing Kamala that close to it.

Two whores.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online libertybele

Am convinced that Royal Meghan believes she should be President for seeing Kamala that close to it.

Two whores.

Nothing "royal" about Markle at all.