Author Topic: Prominent Doctors Now Becoming VERY Vocal About Biden’s Mental Status  (Read 278 times)

rangerrebew

Prominent Doctors Now Becoming VERY Vocal About Biden’s Mental Status
byMark Megahan
March 27, 2021

On Thursday, the former White House physician for Barack Obama and Donald Trump, Ronny Jackson, smacked down Imperial Leader Joe Biden for his so-called “press conference.” He got more than a little vocal on his twitter account about the mental status of His Wisdom.
Joe Biden mental breakdown

White House doctor turned conservative Texas Representative, Ronny Jackson, is concerned about the mental status of Joe Biden. Between falling up the stairs repeatedly last week, then appearing to lose his mind, or at least his train of thought, more than once during an hour-long and heavily rehearsed pseudo=press conference at the Palace on Thursday, everyone in America is wondering the same thing.

“I’ve seen what it takes physically AND mentally to do the job. I can tell you right now that the way Biden is hiding from the public is a MAJOR red flag. Something’s not right!”

https://thegoptimes.com/prominent-doctors-now-becoming-very-vocal-about-bidens-mental-status/?utm_source=TGT%20Master&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:22337694&utm_campaign=Prominent%20Doctors%20Now%20Becoming%20VERY%20Vocal%20About%20Biden%E2%80%99s%20Mental%20Status

rangerrebew

I believe they are correct and honest about their assessments, but their statements can't be trusted as Drs. said essentially the same about Trump.  It seems assessing a president's mental condition has become nothing more than a photo op and name recognition by the Dr for drawing more patients. :pondering:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I believe they are correct and honest about their assessments, but their statements can't be trusted as Drs. said essentially the same about Trump.  It seems assessing a president's mental condition has become nothing more than a photo op and name recognition by the Dr for drawing more patients. :pondering:

The leftist Doctors were violating the Goldwater Rule of professional ethics during the Trump Administration, and they're doing it now.  A pox on all of them.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline bilo

Does anyone think Biden is "all there"?
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline dfwgator

Does anyone think Biden is "all there"?

Is any Democrat "all there"?