Author Topic: Biden approval rating on COVID-19 reaches 72 percent: poll  (Read 407 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden approval rating on COVID-19 reaches 72 percent: poll
« on: March 28, 2021, 04:25:15 pm »
Biden approval rating on COVID-19 reaches 72 percent: poll
By Aris Folley - 03/28/21 12:03 PM EDT

An overwhelming majority of Americans approve of President Biden’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic and his administration’s handling of vaccine distribution thus far, a new ABC News/Ipsos poll shows.

Results from the poll, which were released on Sunday, showed that 75 percent of Americans approved of Biden’s pandemic response. Seventy-two percent of respondents expressed approval of his administration’s handling of vaccine distribution.

Sixty percent of those polled also approved of his handling of the nation’s economic recovery.

The poll showed a partisan divide among respondents on nearly every issue except vaccine distribution.

Democratic respondents overwhelmingly backed how his administration is handling the vaccine rollout, with 92 percent expressing approval of the vaccine distribution. Seventy-seven percent of independents also expressed approval as did a slim majority of Republicans, or 53 percent.

According to the poll, Biden enjoyed support from a majority of Democratic respondents on all issues. Ninety-six percent of Democratic respondents said they approved of his coronavirus response and 89 percent also expressed approval on the economic recovery.

However, Biden received much lower approval ratings from the group on issues like gun violence and immigration. The poll said the president saw ratings in the “low 60 percent range” from Democratic respondents “for gun violence and the situation with migrants and unaccompanied children at the border.”

excerpt:
The new poll was conducted between March 26-27 with Ipsos’ probability-based KnowledgePanel and is “based on a nationally representative probability sample of 517 general population adults age 18 or older,” the polling firm said.

The poll was conducted in English and Spanish and has been weighted for “gender by age, race/ethnicity, education, Census region, metropolitan status, household income, and party identification,” the firm added.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/545289-biden-approval-rating-on-covid-19-reaches-72-percent-poll
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Biden approval rating on COVID-19 reaches 72 percent: poll
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2021, 05:25:27 pm »
Polls :3:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2021, 05:32:19 pm »
Americans should send a thank you note to President Trump for both the covid vaccines and the economic recovery.

By the time the jackasses figure this out, Biden and his Marxists will have stomped it all to dust.  I have to remind myself that this shouldn't please me.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2021, 05:37:18 pm »
I thought this poll was amusing...this is who they polled to get Biden up to 72%

The new poll was conducted between March 26-27 with Ipsos’ probability-based KnowledgePanel and is “based on a nationally representative probability sample of 517 general population adults age 18 or older,” the polling firm said.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2021, 05:43:22 pm »
I thought this poll was amusing...this is who they polled to get Biden up to 72%

LOL.  So it was basically a made up scientific poll.

Or what I like to call.  Bull shit.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2021, 06:07:53 pm »

Well, it's ABC/Ipsos, so....

All media-commissioned polls suck, doesn't matter which media outlet.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mikezpen

« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2021, 07:59:20 pm »
I'd say that poll isn't far off.I mean, what really bad has happened re: covid since Biden got in? If people get their shots, they're satisfied.

In fact, I'm sure his approval ratings ore over 50% now.The you-know-what hasn't hit the fan....yet.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2021, 08:00:56 pm by mikezpen »

Online libertybele

« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2021, 08:12:15 pm »

888high58888   Polls are useless.  Any poll where Biden reaches above a 25% approval rating is bogus; the man isn't even 25% all there.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2021, 07:34:03 pm »
I don't trust pollsters, but the MSM is colluding with the LIEden MalAdministration to hide the fact that almost nothing Biden has done wrt Covid has had any effect to date, and won't for a couple of months to come. So maybe LIEden's lies are working.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2021, 08:14:36 pm »
Never underestimate the power of the communist press to direct public opinion.

And people are total morons and most of them should never be allowed to vote.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2021, 08:16:45 pm »
I'd say that poll isn't far off.I mean, what really bad has happened re: covid since Biden got in? If people get their shots, they're satisfied.

In fact, I'm sure his approval ratings ore over 50% now.The you-know-what hasn't hit the fan....yet.

Since the Fake Nooz is going to refuse to ever highlight anything the senile moron does that's negative, why is his approval rating so low?   

Trump's approval rating would have been in the high 70's for overall job performance if the lying media had been executed and honest newsmen put in their place.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.