Author Topic: From the News Editor’s Desk: Joe Biden Clearly Isn’t Running the Show  (Read 254 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
From the News Editor’s Desk: Joe Biden Clearly Isn’t Running the Show.
After Thursday’s presser, Biden’s staff owes American citizens some real answers.
By Jeff Webb  |   March 27, 2021

This past Thursday, President Joe Biden held the first press conference of his young presidency. There was a good deal of anticipation surrounding the presser since he had waited longer than any of his predecessors who held the office during the past 100 years to hold a formal, solo news conference. While I’m not always a fan of these events, I stopped my day to see what he would say and how he would say it.

"Are the White House staff members and advisors who are handling President Biden cowards or manipulators?"

My observations? Clearly, he was scripted. Clearly, he was struggling to hold his place and his thoughts. Clearly, the event was designed to minimize any sort of spontaneous interactions, follow-up questions, and the extemporaneous give-and-take exchanges that Americans are accustomed to between the press and presidents—a tradition dating back to those famous encounters between President Ronald Reagan and ABC News’ Sam Donaldson.

By the end of the event, there could be no doubt we were watching something that was more akin to a staged theatrical production than Thursday Afternoon at the Improv.

That much was clear to me. Here is what wasn’t: Are the White House staff members and advisors handling President Biden cowards or manipulators? If they are cowards, they are afraid of what will happen if they let the President stand up and face an adversarial press and the American citizens without providing him protection. If they are manipulative, it means they know what will happen if they leave him out there on his own, and they are trying to make sure the American citizens don’t find out for themselves.

more
https://humanevents.com/2021/03/27/from-the-news-editors-desk-joe-biden-clearly-isnt-running-the-show/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Right_in_Virginia

From the News Editor’s Desk: Joe Biden Clearly Isn’t Running the Show.

We all know this.  It would be mighty helpful is someone, anyone, could tell us who is.  So go do your job and find out.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
If this were Trump there would be 100 stories quoting "Unnamed sources", "Someone in a position to know", "An anonymous source", demanding the us of the 25th.

The press clearly is complicit in hiding the fact that Joe Biden is unfit to continue as POTUS.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline dfwgator

No s___, Sherlock!

Online Right_in_Virginia

If this were Trump there would be 100 stories quoting "Unnamed sources", "Someone in a position to know", "An anonymous source", demanding the us of the 25th.

The press clearly is complicit in hiding the fact that Joe Biden is unfit to continue as POTUS.

Agree ... the "press" is complicit.

But I also don't think the "press" knows who's running the country; or worse, they're too afraid to report it.

We need a booster shot of courage for all presstitutes.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't

Obama is running the show.   That's why there are all those trash people from the old Obama gang advising the Derelict.

Since the press clearly tried to hide the open fact that Biden was unfit to run for the office, it's no surprise they're going along with the effort to cover up that Biden is still unfit, and getting worse.

And I still hold that Camel's Butt is trying to hold off 25-ing Biden until she can still run for election twice...which means we have to watch the worst globally advertised case of elder abuse in history for another two years.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Duhhhhhh!

What was your first clue?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Now that "the news conference" has been held, I don't expect another one for a LONG time.

And the sycophant media will forget there needs to be any more.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Now that "the news conference" has been held, I don't expect another one for a LONG time.

And the sycophant media will forget there needs to be any more.

@Fishrrman

Maybe a pre-recorded and televised one prior to the next elections,but that's it.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!