Author Topic: Dr. Birx’ dubious attempt to blame Trump for most Covid deaths backfires when left turns on her  (Read 443 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Dr. Birx’ dubious attempt to blame Trump for most Covid deaths backfires when left turns on her
March 28, 2021 | Vivek Saxena

An attempt by former Trump administration official Dr. Deborah Birx, a career bureaucrat, to essentially throw former President Donald Trump under the bus in hopes of perhaps scoring some points with the left backfired spectacularly.

Instead of being heralded as a hero by the anti-Trump “resistance,” she wound up becoming a target of its unquenchable rage.

Last week CNN’s Dr. Sanjay Gupta spoke with both Birx and National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases Director Dr. Anthony Fauci for a special set to air Sunday.

On Saturday, CNN previewed the special with a clip, and in that clip, Birx, who’d served as a lead member of the Trump administration’s coronavirus task force, suggested that fewer people would have died from the virus had it not been for Trump’s policies.

“I look at it this way. The first time we have an excuse — there were about 100,000 deaths that came from that original surge. All of the rest of them, in my mind, could have been mitigated or decreased substantially,” she said.

Watch the full clip below:

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/03/28/dr-birx-dubious-attempt-to-blame-trump-for-most-covid-deaths-backfires-when-left-turns-on-her-1051293/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Birx describes 'uncomfortable' conversation with Trump after CNN interview
By John Bowden - 03/28/21 11:09 AM EDT

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/545282-birx-describes-uncomfortable-conversation-with-trump-after-cnn
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Victoria33

@mystery-ak

The quote below is ridiculous.  The writer does not know what Birx thought.  I watched her at the meetings when Trump was there and what he said was very wrong and Birx knew it; she said nothing back to Trump when he went off on a tangent.  I wondered what happened to her and now I will know when this airs tonight.  Here is the ridiculous comment:

"An attempt by former Trump administration official Dr. Deborah Birx, a career bureaucrat, to essentially throw former President Donald Trump under the bus in hopes of perhaps scoring some points with the left backfired spectacularly."

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
What a bunch of sour grape horse hockey from a disgraced out-of-work bum.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
@mystery-ak

The quote below is ridiculous.  The writer does not know what Birx thought.  I watched her at the meetings when Trump was there and what he said was very wrong and Birx knew it; she said nothing back to Trump when he went off on a tangent.  I wondered what happened to her and now I will know when this airs tonight.  Here is the ridiculous comment:

"An attempt by former Trump administration official Dr. Deborah Birx, a career bureaucrat, to essentially throw former President Donald Trump under the bus in hopes of perhaps scoring some points with the left backfired spectacularly."

If Trump was so wrong at these briefings why didn't Birx speak up..because she valued her phony-baloney job more than getting the right info out to the public.

I don't write the headlines, I just post them..lol
Support the USO

Offline PeteS in CA

I would love to hear some moron - D, R, or bureaucrat - explain:

* What Trump should have done in November and December 2019, when what came to be called the SARS-CoV-2 virus was circulating in the US but no one in the US knew what came to be called the SARS-CoV-2 virus existed;

* Why Trump is to blame for even one Covid death in the US but Euro leaders, some of whose countries have fared worse per capita, are not to be blamed for Covid deaths in their countries.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I would love to hear some moron - D, R, or bureaucrat - explain:

* What Trump should have done in November and December 2019, when what came to be called the SARS-CoV-2 virus was circulating in the US but no one in the US knew what came to be called the SARS-CoV-2 virus existed;

* Why Trump is to blame for even one Covid death in the US but Euro leaders, some of whose countries have fared worse per capita, are not to be blamed for Covid deaths in their countries.

I would have been very happy to see then president Trump stand up and call the China virus what it was and still is,  A CHICOM biological attack on the United States!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Last Edit: March 28, 2021, 07:57:22 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline libertybele

The only thing Birx was good for was attending press conferences with scarves that matched her outfits.  Other than that; worthless!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Wasn't Birx the one with the charts and graphs showing "hot spots", containments and prescribing the precautions we all should be taking?

If what she's saying is true, just how badly did she bleep up?