Author Topic: Derek Hunter: Confessions of a Horrible Racist  (Read 341 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Derek Hunter: Confessions of a Horrible Racist
« on: March 28, 2021, 02:13:59 pm »
Confessions of a Horrible Racist

Derek Hunter

Posted: Mar 28, 2021 12:01 AM

I guess I never noticed before, but my eyes are open now: I’m a horrible racist. I want to thank Democrats, both in elected office and behind the anchor desks at CNN and MSNBC, for opening my eyes to the harsh reality I now face. And I want to apologize for my white privilege, for flaunting it and basking in it, but mostly for not realizing I was taking it for granted my whole life as I was bouncing from job to job before I embraced it by getting my act together. Sorry about that.

As an act of contrition, necessary for full repentance, I will now confess the racism and white privilege I engaged in without knowing it. May God forgive me.

First, I wrongheadedly believed hard work mattered, that effort paid off. I now realize all those years I spent working difficult jobs like roofing, waiting and busing tables, cooking, doing maintenance in a trailer park, working in various factories, etc., were wasted; all I really had to do was roll up my uniforms or work shirt sleeves and show my skin color. My bad. You would’ve thought someone might’ve noticed as they were treating me for tar burns on my leg, stitching up the finger that got drilled through, either of the hernia surgeries, or any of the other injuries, but if they did they kept it to themselves. Their own white privilege, I assume – everyone has their demons.

Second, and probably most importantly, I used to have thoughts that I now recognize as completely and totally racist. The media and Democrats (sorry for the redundancy) helped me recognize the errors of my ways, so to cleanse my soul, I must confess them now.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2021/03/28/confessions-of-a-horrible-racist-n2586989
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Derek Hunter: Confessions of a Horrible Racist
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2021, 03:27:24 pm »
This shit isn't clever.  Stop defending yourself and start fighting back in a meaningful way.

« Last Edit: March 28, 2021, 03:28:48 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2021, 04:02:39 pm »
This shit isn't clever.  Stop defending yourself and start fighting back in a meaningful way.

@Right_in_Virginia  Did you read the final paragraph of the linked article?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2021, 04:34:13 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia  Did you read the final paragraph of the linked article?

Rather than quizzing me @Cyber Liberty why not post your point?  What meaningful way is Hunter proposing?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2021, 04:55:47 pm »
Rather than quizzing me @Cyber Liberty why not post your point?  What meaningful way is Hunter proposing?

The final graf from the article:

Yes, I am a racist for having had these thoughts, and for that I am sorry. But honestly, now that I’ve written them out, I realize how stupid and hypocritical everything Democrats are doing and saying is, and I retroactively stand by them all. I guess that makes me even more racist than I was before. Oh, well. There goes my new job at Teen Vogue. We all have our crosses to bare.

He was being 100% sarcastic up to that point.  He was demonstrating the absurdity of the left by being absurd.    :shrug:

A common editorial device.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2021, 05:43:19 pm »
The final graf from the article:

He was being 100% sarcastic up to that point.  He was demonstrating the absurdity of the left by being absurd.    :shrug:

A common editorial device. 

I know it's a common editorial device @Cyber Liberty  --- and I do not give a rat's ass.   My whole point is we are past these stupid, insipid, unclever editorials.

Give us your effing plan to right this ship, Hunter, or move the hell out of the way.  Either way, stop wasting your time and our vote with the stupid editorials. It may make you feel good, but you haven't accomplished a GD thing!   9999hair out0000

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2021, 05:52:26 pm »
I know it's a common editorial device @Cyber Liberty  --- and I do not give a rat's ass.   My whole point is we are past these stupid, insipid, unclever editorials.

Give us your effing plan to right this ship, Hunter, or move the hell out of the way.  Either way, stop wasting your time and our vote with the stupid editorials. It may make you feel good, but you haven't accomplished a GD thing!   9999hair out0000

You know it's utterly impossible for me to disagree with a word of that.   :beer:
I will NOT comply.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2021, 10:13:57 pm »

Give us your effing plan to right this ship, Hunter, or move the hell out of the way.

Either way, stop wasting your time and our vote with the stupid editorials. It may make you feel good, but you haven't accomplished a GD thing!   9999hair out0000

@Right_in_Virginia

There IS no plan more clever than public ridicule. Laughter will pop the most pompous balloon that ever existed,and is probably the quickest and well as the safest way to upset some donkey carts.

Nobody gives a squat about public protests,riots in the streets,etc,etc,etc. They see that as a fixable problem.

Having people point and laugh at you as you walk down the street is something else,though. There ain't no fixing or ignoring that,and the more it happens the less influence you will have.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2021, 10:37:18 pm »
RinVa complains:
"I know it's a common editorial device @Cyber Liberty  --- and I do not give a rat's ass.   My whole point is we are past these stupid, insipid, unclever editorials."

You're absolutely right on that.

Articles like Mr. Hunter's are a "dance around the truth", without ever SPEAKING the truth about racial reality.

Such "reality" is not pretty, and it bespeaks of problems that really don't have solutions that will become workable, now... or ever.

But unless and until we're willing to blurt such direct and unpalatable truths out (and "out loud"), America's future -- and the future of Christian/whites of Euro heritage and who harbor traditional beliefs -- faces only a continuing decline and doom.

Rudyard Kipling had an appropriate comment about "east is east, and west is west..."

Some things never can "meet".
Perhaps they aren't meant to.

« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2021, 10:41:30 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia

There IS no plan more clever than public ridicule. Laughter will pop the most pompous balloon that ever existed,and is probably the quickest and well as the safest way to upset some donkey carts.

Nobody gives a squat about public protests,riots in the streets,etc,etc,etc. They see that as a fixable problem.

Having people point and laugh at you as you walk down the street is something else,though. There ain't no fixing or ignoring that,and the more it happens the less influence you will have.

The anti-white/anti-right bias is being codified into our laws, our military, our employment practices, our education system.  Sure we can ridicule them --- I'm a big fan of ridicule.  But if we don't DO something to stop this, they will have last laugh.

@sneakypete

Offline LMAO

« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2021, 10:57:37 pm »
I agree with @Right_in_Virginia

It’s one thing to ridicule celebrities or Cable News Network hosts when they use the term racist to describe anyone that disagrees with them.

But when is pushed by our military, elected officials, big corporations,   then it becomes more serious and a problem to face than just ridicule and sarcasm. The consequences  are real. An example is  the Oregon Education system that has decided that teaching minority children that 2+2 = 4 is racist

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2021, 11:18:38 pm »
The anti-white/anti-right bias is being codified into our laws, our military, our employment practices, our education system.  Sure we can ridicule them --- I'm a big fan of ridicule.  But if we don't DO something to stop this, they will have last laugh.

@sneakypete

@Right_in_Virginia

I can't argue with that,but I will say we need to deploy the less dangerous tools,like ridicule first. We need to weaken them as much as possible so they are less of a threat if things do get truly ugly.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2021, 12:19:14 am »
@Right_in_Virginia

I can't argue with that,but I will say we need to deploy the less dangerous tools,like ridicule first. We need to weaken them as much as possible so they are less of a threat if things do get truly ugly.

There's a lot of truth in this @sneakypete  --- but the Marxists are so evil I think they may be immune to ridicule.  In fact, it may fuel them.

:crossed:  We get it right.