Author Topic: Horror Caught on Video: 13 and 15 Year Old Girls Murder Uber Eats Driver in DC, Walk Past His Body t  (Read 4131 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
BTW,am I the only one that thought the title read "13 and 15 year old girls eat Uber driver" when I first saw it?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
BTW,am I the only one that thought the title read "13 and 15 year old girls eat Uber driver" when I first saw it?

I saw that too, then I chastised myself for calling black teenagers "cannibals." 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
@skeeter

Yeah,but they ain't going to get it.What they will get is a trial in a juvie court,and sentenced to serve in a juvenile detention center until they are 18,and then paroled.

Juvie detention centers are little more than advanced trade centers for Future Felons of America.

The nature of the hate-crime/murder is such that the prosecutor has the option of trying them as adults.   

But that won't happen because (b)lack.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Sled Dog

I saw that too, then I chastised myself for calling black teenagers "cannibals."

They wasted the meat, but maybe they were going to come back later with a stone knife to hack off some steaks?
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Sled Dog

@mystery-ak

And,more to the point,they have NO arrest authority unless they are working with the police at that very moment.

I also have NO idea how the whole "citizen arrest" thing would work when you add the complication of NG soldiers called on active duty and wearing US Army uniforms. I am pretty certain that would be a major complication,though,and may even result in the NG arresting THEM and court-martialing them if the arrest were to go wrong.

They have the authority any citizen possesses to detain persons fleeing the scene of an obvious crime.

Offline verga

@mystery-ak

And,more to the point,they have NO arrest authority unless they are working with the police at that very moment.

I also have NO idea how the whole "citizen arrest" thing would work when you add the complication of NG soldiers called on active duty and wearing US Army uniforms. I am pretty certain that would be a major complication,though,and may even result in the NG arresting THEM and court-martialing them if the arrest were to go wrong.
Add to that the Media frenzy that would ensue just from the images of the Heavily armed trigger happy NG engaging in police work. Al Sharpton would be down there with a BLM mob in 2 seconds flat.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Sled Dog

I don't know if I agreed with the tweets, because I rarely read them other than the ones you post (you are my source for that). 

But yes, it bugs me that the soldiers don't have the training we associate with LEOs, but it's not the Guardsmen I really blame for this.  We've had a longstanding rule in this country about not using the military for law enforcement, and this case underscores why that is.  They just don't have the training for that line of work. 

They are being misused by the brass, and that is what I find disgraceful.  These men and women did not sign up to be street cops, they signed up for defending our country in war.

The NG is called out in times of mostly peaceful protests to restore order, as in the LA Mostly Peaceful Celebration of The Cops Acquittal in 1993.  Kurt Schlichter was there.

No, they're not trained as cops, but they are called in to augment manpower for the police at times.

Not that there's any reason to call out the NG in DC.   They shouldn't be there.

Offline Sled Dog

@mikezpen

Exactly!

Add to that is the fact his mother never saw him or her as anything but a welfare check that kept her in retirement,and by the time he or she is 18 they are more of a burden than an aid,so she probably hopes the 18 year old gets put in prison to take a load off her shoulders.

Unless it is a female child,that is. A professional welfare mother will have her pumping out babies by the time she is 14 to keep the checks rolling in.

We will NEVER clear up this welfare mess until the government starts mandating that every female of child bearing years on welfare MUST take birth control pills every day,or lose it all. No more 14 year olds having babies so they can have their own "partmints" when they turn 18 and get on Uncle Sugar's Gravy Train themselves.

Also,ANY woman with minor children that goes on welfare MUST be required to name each baby daddy so the govenrment can go after him for child care expenses. Yeah,a lot will be "mysterious stranger number 3" and probably more will be "prisoner number xxxxx" and not have an income,but some will have assets and jobs,and it is THEIR responsibility to provide for their children,not mine and yours. No plan is perfect,but we sure as hell need SOME sort of plan to collect child care payments from the fathers. Those children damn sure didn't show up on their own.

There's an easier way to get control of the welfare mess.

The Constitution does not permit the Congress to perform "welfare".

So the Congress should stop that entirely and let the states handle it.

Some states will do the smart thing and reduce benefits to below that offered by California, and the mass emigration will occur.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Cyber Liberty

????

Would they not be cannibals if they were Swedish?

What is so special about black people that they can't be accurately described if the description fits them?

DO NOT surrender freedom of speech to the PC LEFT!

There is already too much of that going on here as it is.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer

I read it that way too.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Teenage Girls Who Murdered Uber Eats Driver Were Just on a Joy Ride, Juan Williams Claims
https://redstate.com/jenvanlaar/2021/03/30/teenage-girls-who-murdered-uber-eats-driver-were-just-on-a-joy-ride-juan-williams-claims-n352495

« Last Edit: March 30, 2021, 02:08:28 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Teenage Girls Who Murdered Uber Eats Driver Were Just on a Joy Ride, Juan Williams Claims
https://redstate.com/jenvanlaar/2021/03/30/teenage-girls-who-murdered-uber-eats-driver-were-just-on-a-joy-ride-juan-williams-claims-n352495

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Fox News&#39; Juan Williams on the two teenage girls charged in the murder of Uber Eats driver Muhammad Anwar:

"I don’t think they intended to kill anybody. They were looking to have a joy ride. It went went way wrong, way out of control and ended up in a gross tragedy." pic.twitter.com/lB0yiZ3LYq</p>— Daily Caller (@DailyCaller) March 29, 2021

My guess is Juan Williams won't be as gracious to Derek Chauvin. Wrong hue.

"Its a tragedy. Their lives are ruined" lol
« Last Edit: March 30, 2021, 02:54:35 pm by skeeter »

Offline goatprairie

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Fox News&#39; Juan Williams on the two teenage girls charged in the murder of Uber Eats driver Muhammad Anwar:

"I don’t think they intended to kill anybody. They were looking to have a joy ride. It went went way wrong, way out of control and ended up in a gross tragedy." pic.twitter.com/lB0yiZ3LYq</p>— Daily Caller (@DailyCaller) March 29, 2021
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
I don't know how many of these robberies-gone-bad stories I've read in the last few decades but it's been a lot of them. As if an armed robbery ending up with a murdered victim is highly unlikely.

Perp: "Yes, judge I didn't mean to kill the man, he just got upset with me wanting to steal his money, and the gun went off."
Judge: "Oh, you didn't mean to shoot him? The gun just went off accidentally? Okay, robbery gone bad...case dismissed."

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
My guess is Juan Williams won't be as gracious to Derek Chauvin. Wrong hue.

"Its a tragedy. Their lives are ruined" lol

@skeeter

Calling him an idiot is bragging on him. He is the primary reason I used to love watching "Firing Line". Juan would go off rambling about some brain fart or another  as a good idea,and then Buckley would destroy him with one question. Juan knew this was going to happen,too. You could see the fear in his eyes when Buckley would start to speak.

Still,he had a seat at the "Big Boys Table",and was willing to be treated like a retarded step-child as long as he could keep sitting at the table.

Offline skeeter

@skeeter

Calling him an idiot is bragging on him. He is the primary reason I used to love watching "Firing Line". Juan would go off rambling about some brain fart or another  as a good idea,and then Buckley would destroy him with one question. Juan knew this was going to happen,too. You could see the fear in his eyes when Buckley would start to speak.

Still,he had a seat at the "Big Boys Table",and was willing to be treated like a retarded step-child as long as he could keep sitting at the table.
he must be a nice guy cause the others tolerate him, but he is one predictable nitwit.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@skeeter

I think Juan is a little young to have been on Buckley's show....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
he must be a nice guy cause the others tolerate him, but he is one predictable nitwit.

Baloney...  He earns $2M+ per annum to be the face of "Fair and Balanced".

Who here on the forum would refuse such a gig?  (His sons are rabid Conservatives)
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Sled Dog

@skeeter

That is what retarded step-children do.

It helped me stop watching Fox, knowing they hired him after he was fired from PMS.

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
My friend insists that he says the idiotic things he does because he's paid to. I don't know if I actually buy into that, but this much I can promise you. There is no amount of money that would make me sit in front of a TV camera and say things that are so profoundly stupid that it'll cause your hair to hurt. If he truly believes the nonsense he spouts, he obviously doesn't have 2 brain cells to rub together.

There is one positive thing I can say about him, though. He has the best bumper music of all of them. Other than that, he's as useless as tits on a boar hog.

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I think Juan is a little young to have been on Buckley's show....

@Cyber Liberty

Nope. He is older than Cornell West,who is actually who I was thinking about. Easy mistake. How many over-educated black fools were there in tv talk shows back then?

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
With 350 million, the time has come to dispatch as many criminals as possible to hell.   Both these girls should face a rope or firing squad the day after conviction.
 :yowsa:

Offline LegalAmerican

C'mon, y'all. They only behave this way because of systemic racism. Y'all are acting like they can control this behavior.

Good one and you notice how big they are?  I would guess, full grown women.  Not 'children' as media will make them out to be.  I already have a tweet,  he says 'child'.   

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
With 350 million, the time has come to dispatch as many criminals as possible to hell.   Both these girls should face a rope or firing squad the day after conviction.
 :yowsa:

Or an auto accident.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline LegalAmerican

@Cyber Liberty

????

Would they not be cannibals if they were Swedish?

What is so special about black people that they can't be accurately described if the description fits them?

DO NOT surrender freedom of speech to the PC LEFT!

There is already too much of that going on here as it is.

Yes please tell me, as you want bonkers on me for saying something,  and I don't call anyone a CANNIBAL!  I told a truth.  Oh, I see the problem.

Online corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.