Author Topic: Horror Caught on Video: 13 and 15 Year Old Girls Murder Uber Eats Driver in DC, Walk Past His Body t  (Read 4096 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
These freaks deserve only one thing.

@skeeter

Yeah,but they ain't going to get it.What they will get is a trial in a juvie court,and sentenced to serve in a juvenile detention center until they are 18,and then paroled.

Juvie detention centers are little more than advanced trade centers for Future Felons of America.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Don't pick up strangers.

@bigheadfred

Fred,ya gotta admit it is hard for Uber drivers to do that and still earn any money.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Another horrific crime against an 'Asian' by..................oh yeah, Blacks! back in the 80's in Fountain Valley/Westminster, CA. we had a serious problem with Vietnamese gangbangers and I used to say they were totally devoid of respect for human life, well they were nothing compared to Blacks today.

@GtHawk

Really?

That is news to me. Most of what I have heard of VN refugees who came to America are the success stories about hard-working people manning their own shrimp boats in Tx,or running businesses in Ca.

Are VN street gangs still a problem anywhere?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Blacks will kill anybody, it doesn't matter who or what they are.
Blacks kill Blacks every single day of the week. They don't care.
@240B

That's true. Nobody seems to give a damn how many innocent blacks are killed unless it is a non-black that kills them. THEN there are massive "stop the killing!"  marches and cries for black "leadership" to receive more money to help raise up the poorer blacks.

In other words,if they ain't no money in protesting black violence,black leaders don't give a damn how many of them go to prison or die.

This Liberal bullshit that Blacks are some kind of innocent persecuted underclass is idiotic.
These people are dangerous to themselves and to each other.

That may well be true of big city blacks,but not rural blacks or most blacks in smaller cities.

I have also known some that made a career out of serving in the US Army as one method of getting themselves and their families out of the big-city atmosphere of places like Harlem or Philly,and they were some damn fine soldiers as well as good people. Had one of them as the Team Leader on the first recon team I was on with SOG,and he taught me the tricks of the trade that I needed to survive. Anybody that goes after him,goes after me.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
What irks me is National Guardsmen were among those walking past and ignoring the dead or dying man without providing any aid.  A cop would have done so.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
What irks me is National Guardsmen were among those walking past and ignoring the dead or dying man without providing any aid.  A cop would have done so.

I don't know nuthin bout that but I know Guardsmen were the ones who corralled the scum sucking, low born hood trash before they could run and hide like cockaroaches.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Please stop posting in supposedly Black dialect...I am not going to tolerate it!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

The NG had/have unloaded weapons..they had no idea if these two criminals were armed..
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Right_in_Virginia

So you agree with the tweets posted here and on the Social Media Thread.  I was hoping this would touch a nerve with folks. 

It's rather unbelievable our military stopped neither the theft nor even acknowledged the body at their feet ... never mind checked for a pulse.

Disgraceful.

@Cyber Liberty

Offline Right_in_Virginia

The NG had/have unloaded weapons..they had no idea if these two criminals were armed..

Watch the video again @mystery-ak   --- They never even checked the pulse of the man thrown from the car.

This is disgraceful and I hope it doesn't represent our modern day military.

Online mountaineer

CNN reported his death as an "Accident"
CNN Refers to Two Black Teen Girls Caught on Camera Murdering Uber Eats Driver as ‘An Accident’
By Cassandra Fairbanks
Published March 28, 2021 at 1:17pm

CNN is being ripped to shreds after they referred to an immigrant being murdered in cold blood during a car jacking by two black girls as an “accident.”

The girls, aged 13 and 15, have been charged with murder.

... “Police said the girls, 13 and 15, assaulted an Uber Eats driver with a Taser while carjacking him, which led to an accident in which he was fatally injured,” CNN wrote in a transparent attempt to downplay the situation.  ... Gateway Pundit

--------------------------------------
An accident, you know, like the two planes running into the World Trade Center. That probably was an accident, too.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Watch the video again @mystery-ak   --- They never even checked the pulse of the man thrown from the car.

This is disgraceful and I hope it doesn't represent our modern day military.

I watched it several times...Anwar is obviously dead, even from my angle..his body is a twisted mess..There are a few seconds where there is no film footage..do you know for sure they didn't check Mr Anwar?..they certainly detained the two females. I am not going to diss members of the NG when I did not see the whole sequence of events.
Support the USO

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@mystery-ak

And,more to the point,they have NO arrest authority unless they are working with the police at that very moment.

I also have NO idea how the whole "citizen arrest" thing would work when you add the complication of NG soldiers called on active duty and wearing US Army uniforms. I am pretty certain that would be a major complication,though,and may even result in the NG arresting THEM and court-martialing them if the arrest were to go wrong.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2021, 06:54:49 pm by sneakypete »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
So you agree with the tweets posted here and on the Social Media Thread.  I was hoping this would touch a nerve with folks. 

It's rather unbelievable our military stopped neither the theft nor even acknowledged the body at their feet ... never mind checked for a pulse.

Disgraceful.

@Cyber Liberty

I don't know if I agreed with the tweets, because I rarely read them other than the ones you post (you are my source for that). 

But yes, it bugs me that the soldiers don't have the training we associate with LEOs, but it's not the Guardsmen I really blame for this.  We've had a longstanding rule in this country about not using the military for law enforcement, and this case underscores why that is.  They just don't have the training for that line of work. 

They are being misused by the brass, and that is what I find disgraceful.  These men and women did not sign up to be street cops, they signed up for defending our country in war.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online mountaineer

Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec
The people who demanded justice for George Floyd are silent on Muhammad Anwar
2:41 PM · Mar 28, 2021
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I don't know if I agreed with the tweets, because I rarely read them other than the ones you post (you are my source for that). 

But yes, it bugs me that the soldiers don't have the training we associate with LEOs, but it's not the Guardsmen I really blame for this.  We've had a longstanding rule in this country about not using the military for law enforcement, and this case underscores why that is.  They just don't have the training for that line of work. 

They are being misused by the brass, and that is what I find disgraceful.  These men and women did not sign up to be street cops, they signed up for defending our country in war.

Exactly..
Support the USO

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec
The people who demanded justice for George Floyd are silent on Muhammad Anwar
2:41 PM · Mar 28, 2021

@mountaineer

Odd how that always works out,ain't it?

Offline Victoria33

Found it... Ecc 8.11 "Because sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil.
@Sighlass

Sigh, at one time I worked as a school psychologist at a Montessori Preschool.  That means children 2 to about 6/7 years old.  When a child was accepted, I gave him/her an IQ test.

There is a vocabulary portion in the test.  There are pictures of objects and the child says what that is.  There is a picture of a knife.  One child, a black male child, said, "It is to cut people with."   Is that a prediction of , "therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil."
« Last Edit: March 28, 2021, 07:20:43 pm by Victoria33 »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Sighlass

Sigh, at one time I worked as a school psychologist at a Montessori Preschool.  That means children 2 to about 6/7 years old.  When a child was accepted, I gave him/her an IQ test.

There is a vocabulary portion in the test.  There are pictures of objects and the child says what that is.  There is a picture of a knife.  One child, a black male child, said, "It is to cut people with."   Is that a prediction of , "therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil."

I wonder what prison that child is in today, and for what crime?  A modern, now, a-go-go clinical Psychologist would avoid showing any picture of a knife, so nobody would be able to gauge the mindset of small children.   
I will NOT comply.

Offline mikezpen

He's the product of a fatherless culture where the concept of a father who goes to work every day and then comes home and raises /guides his child is as about as familiar as are the residents of Neptune, but the concept of the exciting male criminal is thrown at him by our culture 24-7,.And the kid sees it in action as soon as he steps out the door.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
He's the product of a fatherless culture where the concept of a father who goes to work every day and then comes home and raises /guides his child is as about as familiar as are the residents of Neptune, but the concept of the exciting male criminal is thrown at him by our culture 24-7,.And the kid sees it in action as soon as he steps out the door.

@mikezpen

Exactly!

Add to that is the fact his mother never saw him or her as anything but a welfare check that kept her in retirement,and by the time he or she is 18 they are more of a burden than an aid,so she probably hopes the 18 year old gets put in prison to take a load off her shoulders.

Unless it is a female child,that is. A professional welfare mother will have her pumping out babies by the time she is 14 to keep the checks rolling in.

We will NEVER clear up this welfare mess until the government starts mandating that every female of child bearing years on welfare MUST take birth control pills every day,or lose it all. No more 14 year olds having babies so they can have their own "partmints" when they turn 18 and get on Uncle Sugar's Gravy Train themselves.

Also,ANY woman with minor children that goes on welfare MUST be required to name each baby daddy so the govenrment can go after him for child care expenses. Yeah,a lot will be "mysterious stranger number 3" and probably more will be "prisoner number xxxxx" and not have an income,but some will have assets and jobs,and it is THEIR responsibility to provide for their children,not mine and yours. No plan is perfect,but we sure as hell need SOME sort of plan to collect child care payments from the fathers. Those children damn sure didn't show up on their own.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
@GtHawk

Really?

That is news to me. Most of what I have heard of VN refugees who came to America are the success stories about hard-working people manning their own shrimp boats in Tx,or running businesses in Ca.

Are VN street gangs still a problem anywhere?
@sneakypete
Help me out here, where in my post did I denigrate all VN refugees or all VN period? I specifically noted a problem with VN 'gangbangers' FORTY YEARS AGO where I lived. I can screw up just fine on my own without you stuffing words in my mouth, thank you very much!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete

Help me out here, where in my post did I denigrate all VN refugees or all VN period?

@GtHawk

Ok,you didn't.

Now,how about help me out and point out where I claimed you did?

I specifically noted a problem with VN 'gangbangers' FORTY YEARS AGO where I lived. I can screw up just fine on my own without you stuffing words in my mouth, thank you very much!

And here is what I wrote: Please pay particular attention to the word "still?" in bold as a part of a QUESTION,not an accusation.

"Really?

Are VN street gangs still a problem anywhere?"

PLEASE note the words "Are VN street gangs still a problem anywhere?"

Where is there any sort of accusation towards you in anything I wrote?

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

The common denominator on many of these films appear to be black.

Call me racist for stating a fact.  I don't care/
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline verga

@skeeter

Yeah,but they ain't going to get it.What they will get is a trial in a juvie court,and sentenced to serve in a juvenile detention center until they are 18,and then paroled.

Juvie detention centers are little more than advanced trade centers for Future Felons of America.
Ding, Ding, Ding, we have a winner, no more calls. I worked security at a Juvie Detention center. You spoke the absolute 100% truth.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.