Author Topic: Horror Caught on Video: 13 and 15 Year Old Girls Murder Uber Eats Driver in DC, Walk Past His Body t  (Read 4121 times)

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
This is why lately on most days I don’t want to wake up anymore.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline verga

Plea bargain?

WTF?

What kind of lesson does THIS send to their fellow teen felons?
YOu know D@MN well the lesson it sends: There are two sets of rules. One for the honesty hard working real Americans, and ones for anyone the liberal elite consider "oppressed" by Da Man. 
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Is a taser equivalent to a loaded handgun?   :shrug:

He's dead, isn't he?

The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline LegalAmerican

This is why lately on most days I don’t want to wake up anymore.

I hear ya!   So much evil out there.  DAILY. 

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Two teen girls accused of car-jacking and killing Uber Eats driver in D.C. 'reach plea deal ensuring they'll not be held past age of 21 or go to prison'

Two girls, ages 13 and 15, who were charged with the murder and carjacking of a Mohammad Anwar, 66, in DC , have reportedly reached a plea deal
    On Monday, the teens are said to have reached the deal with prosecutors that would ensure they won't be held past age of 21 nor be placed in a prison facility
    Anwar died when police said the girls, armed with a taser, sped off in his car as he clung to the driver's side with the door open and crashed seconds later

By Valerie Edwards For Dailymail.com

Published: 11:42 EDT, 5 April 2021 | Updated: 02:32 EDT, 6 April 2021

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9437615/Two-teenage-girls-accused-car-jacking-killing-Uber-Eats-driver-reach-plea-deal.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Two teen girls accused of car-jacking and killing Uber Eats driver in D.C. 'reach plea deal ensuring they'll not be held past age of 21 or go to prison'

No prison time?  Are you kidding?

Welcome to the new phenomenom of "Black Privilege"
« Last Edit: April 06, 2021, 02:46:46 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline corbe

No way these two animals survive probation, they will be in prison soon enough, IMHO.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline mountaineer

No way these two animals survive probation, they will be in prison soon enough, IMHO.
Very likely.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

So I wonder who among the innocent will have to die first?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline corbe

One of them will slice and dice someone of their own race, Federal enhancements for a Hate Crime.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
So I wonder who among the innocent will have to die first?

Not the ones picking up strangers...
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline corbe

Strangers in the Day, too?

Strangers in the night -Frank Sinatra

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbnNr4FzPXg

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
  Strangers in the Day, too?

Strangers in the night -Frank Sinatra

@Cyber Liberty said "innocent".
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline corbe

Can we get back on track and talk about 'Wild Animals' and @libertybele ?

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
       Can we get back on track and talk about 'Wild Animals' and @libertybele ?

What is the difference?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
What is the difference?

@corbe

@bigheadfred

And what is libertybele doing with wild animals?

Enquiring minds,and all dat.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline corbe

@libertybele let it slip one late night here that she actually trained Alligators, part-time. @sneakypete

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
   @libertybele let it slip one late night here that she actually trained Alligators, part-time. @sneakypete

@corbe

Everybody needs a hobby.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer

oh...i thot you meant she is one  888mouth

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

What does she trained them for...does she wrestle them in the everglades?
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
What does she trained them for...does she wrestle them in the everglades?

@corbe needs friends.

It is motivational training.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2021, 12:49:03 am by bigheadfred »

Offline corbe

When she finishes with them she sells them to the Seminoles, really cuts down on their Insurance premiums.